Prologue

Tied By Music (Short Story)

 

                                                     

 

                                                                                                                                  

 

Another completely normal but definitely boring day of school and here I am—in front of my locker to get my English book out. The morning was still early so everything around me was still peaceful and silent but not for long as I heard faint squealing in the distance.

 

I groaned under my breath since clearly, I was still enjoying the serene environment and it was too early for them to start this. I turned my head, craning my neck at the right corner where the sound came from and in that moment, six guys slowly emerged and that’s where I saw… him.

 

My angel… My prince… My everything—you name it.

 

Jung Daehyun.

 

He was walking behind a badass looking guy with piercings and a stare that could slice you in half, Bang Yongguk. He seems to be their leader or something since he always stays in front of everyone else. Five drop dead handsome guys were behind him. If I remember it correctly, their names are Jongup, Youngjae, Zelo, Himchan and of course, Daehyun. He was the most perfect out of them.

 

The only problem is…

 

“Get out of our way, little troublemaker,” a cold voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. I immediately looked up to see Yongguk staring at me with his infamous piercing eyes. I didn’t notice how I managed to walk in the middle of the hallway, maybe when I was busy craning my neck earlier.

 

I cleared my throat awkwardly then quickly stepped forward until I was pressed against my cold metal locker. He smirked triumphantly at me before walking ahead.

 

I turned my head slightly, following my gaze on Daehyun as he walked by. He glanced at me from the corner of his eyes but they reflect pity, I guess. I do look pitiful right now though. I let out a loud sigh.

 

Jung Daehyun. The guy I’ll never have a chance with unless I’m sleeping and he’s in my dream.

 

They all vanished on the corner with a few girls fawning and following them behind. Shaking my head, I grabbed my book just in time the school bell rang. I slammed my locker shut then quickly head to my first class before I get detention for being late.

 

School was about to end soon, can you believe it? I just wasted a whole school year by just gawking at him.

 

So to sum it all up—I only have three days left before Friday when the second semester ends… how the hell could I get Daehyun’s attention before he graduates and go to a faraway college in just that short of a time? With trouble always following me like a tail, am I going to accomplish anything and tell sunbae my real feelings? I hope so.

 

 

                                                                                                                  

 

 

How's the prologue? did it somehow caught your interest? I hope so TT.

The subscribe and comment button can help the less fortunate so please click it.. Kkkk~ ^^

I'll update tomorrow or the day after. Ppyong~

-Chaeminxxi