왜? (Why?)

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Namjoo realizing what she's feeling inside, she told her unnies to keep it a secret because she doesnt want Hayoung to know about her feelings not wanting to risk their friendship over this feelings of hers even though it really hurts her inside. Not knowing what to do, she started to distance herself from Hayoung without any clues to why but she does it anyways. All of the things she's done Hayoung starts to question herself why Namjoo isnt hanging out with her anymore they are really close to each other which causes other people mistakes them as couple. Hayoung starts to ask why.

"Wae? What is going on? Why are you ignoring me? Why are you always with unnies other than me? Joo-unnie why are you doing this to me?" Hayoung asked herself, looking sad and hurt at the same time. "Namjoo-unnie, wae? it hurts me seeing you smiling to others but not to me."

Hayoung POV

"What's happening Joo-unnie? Why are you ignoring me, dont you know it hurts me?" i let out a heavy sigh not realizing that my old bestfriend Kim Seolhyun was already behind me and patted my back. I turned around and see her smile to me, i forced a smile back to not let her know that something is amiss with me but to no avail, she saw through me.

"What's wrong Youngie, why are you sad? you can tell me what's wrong, you know." i didnt answer her but just looked up to her with sad looking eyes looking for answers for her question but doesnt know a single clue to answer it so i tried to stare at Seolhyun-unnie's eyes and ask her for help. Seolhyun-unnie gave me a hug to comfort me even though i didnt speak yet knowing that something must be wrong with me, i just let her hug me. "its okay Youngie, im here dont be sad. im here to listen to you, im open ears, ill wait for you to open up to me okay?" she said, im really glad that i am friends with her.

"Unnie~" i called her. she looked at me telling me to continue "Why does it hurt unnie?" i'm starting to let it all out still looking at Seolhyun-unnie who looks confused at my question. "what do you mean Hayoung-ah?" i bit my lips readying myself to tell her my problems. "i mean, why does it hurt here unnie" i pointed at my heart and continued "i dont know what to do unnie, i didnt know what i did wrong to get this treatment. it really hurts me." my eyes looking cloudy knowing that im about to cry, Seolhyun-unnie hugged me to assure me its okay. im still waiting for her answer she still looked confused to what i was saying but cleared and start talking.

"what do you mean Hayoung-ah, tell me everything so i know what to say to you so i can help you more when i know what is happening okay." she said i nodded and told her everything. She looks surprised at what i told her about. "WHAT?!! you mean, you and Namjoo arent a couple?" i nodded and looked at her confused at her last statement. "Wae unnie?" i asked her. "Nothing. its just that you and Namjoo really looked like a real couple so i thought you guys are already dating." i shook my head telling her that were not dating but she looked at me with serious eyes and asked me. "Hayoung-ah, you like Namjoo right?" i nodded.

"Hayoung-ah why dont you ask just ask her why she's ignoring you or ask one of the unnies about to why namjoo is ignoring you, you know. you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter