Jealousy? Hatred? Selfish?

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That pabo Namjoo. What is she thinking distancing herself from Hayoung. aish i've got to smack some sense inside that girls head before things wont get any worse." Eunji though to herself.

While in her thoughts she went back to reality when she heard someone screamed her name when she turned around and see Yoon Bomi hyped up. Not like she isnt like that anyways she's always hyped up then Eunji saw a goddess walking behind Bomi. Son Naeun. Smile plastered quickly on Eunji's face. Naeun sees her and greeted her waving her hands at Eunji. 

Bomi noticing Eunji smiling retardedly looked behind her and see why it is. It was none other than Son Yeosin aka Son Naeun the shy goddess of the school. Bomi seeing this had an evil smirk coming out of her and plan to tease Eunji for calling her Pabomi.

"Annyeong Eunji-unnie, Bomi-unnie. (Hello Eunji-unnie, Bomi-unnie.)" Naeun greeted the two and gave Eunji a smile that only she gives to her. Eunji and Bomi greeted Naeun back and smiled to her waiting for Chorong to meet them. Not forgetting she needs to talk about Namjoo and Hayoung the two maknaes with the girls because it is hard to help them alone so Eunji will ask the girls when they are together which is probably soon. While waiting the three girls chatted.

Hayoung POV

When Bomi-unnie yelled Eunji-unnies and interrupted our conversation. even though we are all waiting for each other here, i walked around not telling the unnies where ill go, ill just tell them i had something to do.

Aish what the heck!! What the heck did i do? why is she ignoring me, what i mean she, the girl who is ignoring me KIM NAMJOO, yeah that girl. i dont know what is going on inside her mind. i mean why does she keep on ignoring. i dont even think that i did something to her to make her ignore me. uggh !! i hate it, when she ignores me. i dont mind others ignoring me but when it comes to her, Namjoo-unnie it hurts. really it hurts, i feel sad, lonely and kind of angry because i dont know why she is doing this to me.

Whenever i try to talk to her she wont even make contact with me and look me in the eyes. I really miss Namjoo-unnie. I miss being with her. Her sweet voice, her adorably big eyes, her smile. everything but seeing her with others but not with me irks me.

I was walking through the hallways and was about to go to N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter