Talk

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girl returned to the group without the younger girl which made them curious of why. The girls just look at the second youngest worry written all over there faces.

First, Namjoo went to get Hayoung in the washroom. Second, Returned without the latter. Third but not the least the girls expression when she came back from the girls room change expression from a all-smiley blooming girl to lifeless spirited girl.

They wanted to ask the girl on what is up but they couldnt get the words up and pass to each other on who is going to ask the lifeless girl. Chorong groaned and eyed to other girls to be quiet and tapped the lifeless girl.

"Namjoo-ah, Whats wrong? Wheres Hayoung?" Chorong asked with her mother tone.

"..."

Namjoo didnt answer her unnie but just gave a look at the older girl.  Worried took all over the four girls that something happened again with Hayoung to make their second maknae like this. Eunji then sat beside Namjoo and comforted her with the others.

"Namjoo-ah, whats wrong Namjoo-ah, earlier today you were all smile but after you returned from the washroom you became like this, what happened? Eunji said. The other girls just bobbed their head agreeing with the busan girl.

Namjoo sighed and look at her unnies worried pasted on the faces. Namjoo sighed as a sign of defeat, was about to open to tell the older ones on what she just hear in the washroom. Words were about the come out but was kept inside when the youngest returned.

"Hey guys im back. Whats up, what'd i miss? Hayoung all smiles.

Not noticing the hurt expression of Namjoo. The older girls then turned their attention to their maknae.

"What took you so long? Eunji asked cold tone. Hayoung shocked on the change of tone and look at Bomi, Naeun and Chorong who just gave her an apologetic face.

"Well?" Eunji with her folded arms and tapping fingers showing Hayoung that is waiting for the maknae to answer.

"The line was long." Hayoung told her unnie half truth and half lie. Leaving the part on what Namjoo saw.

Eunji looked at Namjoo with the corner of her eyes when she heard Hayoung answer indicating that something happened in the washroom. Hayoung hiding from them. For them to only know what really happened in there to make Namjoo like this. The older girls just heaved a sigh. They'll have to wait for Namjoo to tell them. Which is going to be soon since Eunji is like this.

"mmh. lets go return to shopping again." Bomi said lifting up the groups mood and Naeun agreeing with her.

With all the happenings. The atmosphere returned to like what it was thanks to Bomi except for one girl. Kim Namjoo.

Eunji walked beside Namjoo, who was being wuiet ever since then. Hayoung walking with Naeun and having fun talking to her unnies. Eunji took this chance to say something to Namjoo.

"We will talk later." Eunji whispered to Namjoo. "By i mean we. you, me, Chorong unnie, Bomi and Naeun." Eunji added.

Namjoo hearing what Eunji just said she just nodded her head thinking theres no hiding it from Eunji when shes like this.

Hayoung returned to Namjoo and Eunji returned to Naeun.

Hayoung seeing the older girls talking she was staring at Namjoo asking herself whats with the sudden change of mood.

"We need Namjoo to tell us what happened." Eunji said. looking at the other three. "I told Namjoo to talk to us later without Hayoung of course." she added.

"But Eunji-ah" Chorong said. "but what unnie?" Eunji looked at the older girl. "Unnie we should know what happened." Naeun said agreeing with Eunji. "Namjoo isnt usually like this if its just some nonsense problem. maybe she did see or hear something." Bomi added. Leaving a defeated Chorong. "Fine. My house when we drop Hayoung home." Chorong finally agreed.

Time flies. Sun already set and the moonlight lit the sky. Girls walking home Hayoung first before they start their talk at Chorong's house. Since the six girls live rather closely to each other.

"Bye unnies it was fun today. lets do it again soon. thank you for walking me home too." Hayoung said to her unnies.

"we should do it again it was fun day today." Bomi smiled.

"youre welcome." Chorong said. "We'll get going now Hayoungie annyeong, see you tomorrow or at school" Naeun said.

"Dae unnie, annyeong, take care and be careful on your way home." Hayoung bid farewell then and went inside the house.

When all of tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter