Who is she?

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung POV

I dont know what got into me, i cant believe i said those words yesterday, was i possessed or something i dont know. "STAY BY MY SIDE" those words keep echoing inside my head. why did i say that, did i wanted that to happen or what. I just dont want to see her Namjoo unnie with others so by instinct jealousy aside maybe, i said that so she wont and only stay with me hehe, i hope so.

"YAH !! HAYOUNG-AH!! wake up!! its morning already." someone screamed then my bedroom door bursted open i was startled seeing Bomi-unnie and the others through my door. "okay good, you're awake." i heard Naeun-unnie said and the others chuckling while looking at me. i was confused why are they laughing and asked. "what's so funny?" i asked. They still continued to laugh and then i heard a familiar voice that i havent heard in a long time here inside my house. I see her telling the other unnies to stop laughing while controlling herself to not laugh. I smile seeing her through the door. "why dont you enter my room instead of getting clamped there unnies" i told them and they entered my room sitting at the floor beside my bed staring at Namjoo-unnie. "ehem" i heard Eunji-unnie fake coughing to turn our attention to her with a smirk on her face. "Staring is creepy you know, Hayoungie". My eyes widened together with my mouth on what she just said. "w-what are you talking about, u-unnie?" aish why am i stuttering felt like i just got caught commiting a crime. "s-so what are you guys doing here anyways?" i asked them trying to change the subject. I saw Eunji-unnie still grinning at me and there i was cant contain eye contact with her since she's the only one who caught me staring and not the others, i wouldve died from embarrassement. As i was waiting i saw them pushing Namjoo-unnie towards the bed since she was far away really away from my bed like she's avoiding me or something. oh gawd i hope what i said about yesterday not going to affect our friendship. 

I saw her fidgeting with her fingers, trying to look at me in the eyes, moving but no words coming out. The other unnies just smiling and waiting for her to speak up. While i was waiting i spoke up "What is it, Namjoo-unnie?" i asked her she froze and looking at unnies cant stop herself from fidgeting her fingers like she doesnt know what to do. "Just ask her Namjoo-ah." Bomi-unnie said while munching my favourite chips leaning at the door. "Yah! thats mine unnie how what when didー". "come on Hayoungie its easy where to guess where you hide your secret stash" Bomi smiling from ear to ear. i sighed since no food can get out of Bomi-unnies radar. "

I saw Namjoo unnie turned around to where Bomi-unnie is standing giving her a deadly gare that made unnie scared for a bit. She walked towards her and snatch the food away from Bomi-unnie. "Ahh, I was eating that." Bomi-unnie complained while Namjoo giving her another deadly glare and walk to me and returned the unfinished chips. "Here there still alot of it so you can still have some" her voice was low and soft like she was shy. I blushed at what she did and not forgetting to thank her. "Gomawo unnie" i whispered looking down so they wont see me with a blushing face. 

"Lets go hang out whenever your free." Namjoo said, i looked at her if she was serious. "just the two of us?" i ask her, i see her nod and automatically my mouth curved, smiling ear to ear and blushing at the same time. "mmh okay" i agreed and i saw her smiling and happiness showed through her actions. 

"Good for the both of you." Chorong-unnie started to tease us. shade of pink showed through Namjoo-unnies cheeks. same as me. "Stop blushing you two, palli H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter