Drama

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung left the rooftop seeing Namjoo and Krystal entered together muttering some farewell words to herself before closing the door, determined on her decision of getting rid of her feelings for her dear Namjoo. 

Namjoo on the other wonders about her dongsaengs words before leaving but quickly put on her poker face in front of Krystal.

"What's wrong?" Krystal asked.

Namjoo just swayed her head lett and right telling that nothing is wrong. but Krystal didnt believe her but didnt question her anymore. 

Krystal sees her friend spacing out staring into space like something is bothering her but the latter wont say anything. Krystal finds a way to make Namjoo talk. "Annyeong" Krystal whispered. Namjoo turned around and looked at Krystal worriedly.

"Where are you going?" Namjoo asked.

Krystal just looked at Namjoo giving her a weak smile. "You know i can hear right?" Krystal asked back.

"W-what do you mean?" Namjoo keeps pretending that nothing happened.

Krystal heaved a big sigh and sat down at the bench.

"I know you're worried or curious about what Hayoung just muttered before leaving the rooftop." Krystal started talking.

Namjoo just looked at Krystal listening. 

"Namjoo-ah. what you're planning now is not going to work." Krystal said seriously.

"You're just hurting her even more. no Both of you are hurting each other for both of your actions. you waiting for her to confess to you and Hayoung not knowing what you really feel about her and always sees you with me." Krystal explained.

"Let's go to class. Lunch is over." Krystsl said.

Namjoo stayed quiet and just followed Krystal back to class.

Back to class, Namjoo sees Hayoung sitting on her desk looking out the window with sad looking eyes. Krystal sees this and just sighed at her friend for being stubborn.

"HAYOUNGIE!!" Joy yelled to get the said girls attention and it did. Hay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter