Return

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is what loves do to the person who have never experienced it before, both people hurts each other unintentionally or the other one, Hurt because they dont return your feelings back. Like these girls, Hayoung and Namjoo, Both oblivious of each others feelings they are the one hurting themselves until one of their friends spills it to the other what the other girls feelings is, in this case. Namjoo who was told by her unnie, Bomi about the oher girls feelings towards her and this makes Namjoo wants to make Hayoung confess to her or She confess to the girl whatever the situation is, but Namjoo plans to make Hayoung confess to her my making her like what she did last time but didnt really know the other girls feelings, now she does and will make this plan to make her jealous and confess to her. With the cooperation of her friends Chorong, Bomi, Naeun and Eunji.

The girls went to school and went to their designated class. Girls separated except for the four oldest since they have the same class together and the two maknaes stuck together. Namjoo and Hayoung.

When the two maknaes are about to go to class. Namjoo stopped her tracks and told Hayoung that she should go to class first, She just need to go to washroom. Hayoung obliged. Hayoung reached her class, thinking why Namjoo suddenly told her to go to class alone. Class is about to start Namjoo is still not there yet then the door opened, showing Namjoo entering the class with Krsystal all smiles. Hayoung saw this and her brows twitch from the sight.

Hayoung POV

Now i know why she told me to go to class alone so she can go with Krystal. She coudlve just said so that shes going to class with Krystal instead of lying going to the bathroom. tsk. lost in my thoughts i heard the teacher speak that we're having a new student. i didnt care so i just lay my head on my desk and not care to listen. Then i heard a familiar voice, i quickly look up and see her. Shock processed in me.

"Hi, I'm Park Sooyoung, nice to meet you all and please take care of me. call me Joy." Its her and acting cute.

i am really shocked i dont know what to say or do anymore and i just wished that she wont sit next to me since the sit next to me is vacant. "jebal. jebal."

"Sooyoung-ssi, you can take the sit next to Hayoung." hearing what the teacher said made my eyes grow big and just curse inside my head.

I saw her walking towards the sit smiling.

The class is really into her because she's cute. Then i saw Namjoo-unnie looking at where i am expressionless. I didnt know what to do too. since she's back here in the flesh.

Namjoo looked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter