eight

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo POV

I hear Krystal calling me but i kept on running ignoring her yells. i dont know what got into me, seeing the two of them like that just made me want to leave the place as soon as possible. i didnt want to see there interactions like that. i hate it even more hearing someone called hayoung by her nickname which are only the group can call her and seolhyun. who is she in hayoungs world. i really want to know.

With my thoughts running wild, i kept on running and running until i got tired of running. i didnt realize that while running my feet led me to mapo bridge. i leaned forward to feel the wind that graciously hits my face and it made me calm down and forget my problems for a while.

its already late, all those times i just spend the rest of my day here at Mapo Bridge sitting on the bench. when i checked my phone there was alot of missed calls and text messages from unnies but none from her, thinking im not that important to her anymore, i became more down by the second, i stood up from the bench and went to the edge of the bridge and think that i should just end my life. remembering how Hayoung is happy with Park Sooyoung and i didnt get into her mind since i started missing for the whole afternoon.

i felt my phone vibrate and saw who it was calling i thought it was hayoung the love of my life but it wasnt. Krystal was calling me, the girl i become close with and knew all of my problems and who was there for me and helped me think straight.

i answered the phone.

"yeobeoseyo." i said

"namjoo-ah where are you?" she asked "why" i asked

"everyone is worried about you, chorong unnie and the others have been asking me where are you." she said. i kept quiet for the whole minute.

"namjoo-yah" she said again, "wae" i asked. "i know it hurts right now namjoo-yah, but i know you're a strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter