Realize

Why are you like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waaaaah i cant believe this. thank you for subscribing to this story.

please bare with me im still new to writing a story so i dont really know how this goes

but ill try my hard to make this better.

As Namjoo watches the maknae, Oh Hayoung. The girl she likes from far away. Namjoo, Even though they both are in the same group of friends and bestfriends with each other since the start of the school. She still looks at Hayoung without her noticing it. 

"HAYOUNG-AH~!!, What are you doing after school?" Hayoung turned around to see Seolhyun one of her close friends in a smile walking towards asked her. Seolhyun linking her arms to Hayoung's like it's nothing since she's used to it since middle school. Hayoung gave Seolhyun a smile which makes all the students fall for her whether if it's a boy or a girl. Her mature look despite that she's still underage. Namjoo saw that and started to boil of jealousy. 

"Hmm~, nothing. why unnie?" Hayoung asked back. Which Seolhyun gave her a smile and started dragging her out.

"Let's hang out, its been a while since we've bonded Hayoung-ah. Since you're always with your group." Seolhyun said. Which made Hayoung chuckled at what her friends said. "What do you mean im always with my group doesnt it applies to you too. unnie~" Hayoung pouted. Seolhyun scratched the back of her neck because it's sort of true.

"ehehe~ is it, didnt notice it. so let's go Hayoung-ah." Hayoung said while both still with their arms linked and started walking through the hallways. "Wait unnie~, let me tell Chorong unnie what im doing so they'll know where i am and dont have to wait for me." Hayoung then stopped her steps and fetch out her phone to message Chorong.

"Aaaarasseoo~" Seolhyun sung showing that she's happy. Since both of them spend rarely enough time with each other, even though they are friends since middle school. they practically spend time with their groups more.

Not noticing the surroundings, One person sees the two girls interactions with each other and starts to boil from jealousy. Kim Namjoo seeing everything and started leaving the school grounds since she dont want to see any of it any longer.

Namjoo POV

Not liking what I'm seeing. i left earlier than expected and started walking out alone not even waiting for Chorong, Bomi, Naeun and Eunji unnies and Hayoung of coure but she's with Seolhyun right now 'tsk". We usually go home together since our house is close to each other. I left out a big and heavy sigh. "Aish!, What is this, what's wrong with me i know both of them are really close but why do i feel this way. why am i anger and hurt at the same time." battling all the thoughts inside my head, I didnt even realized that my phone been vibrating. Feeling it vibrating inside my pockets, i looked at it noticing that it was Chorong unnie calling her. I called unnie back to know whats up. 

Calling back but unnie not picking u- "ahh, yeobeoseyo? Chorong unnie~" Namjoo said through the phone still couldnt get the thoughts of Hayoung and Seolhyuns interaction with each other.

"yeobeoseyo?" Namjoo said again. "YAH~ KIM NAMJOO WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR HOW LONG ALREADY." I pulled the phone away from my ear from the yelling realizing i forgot to tell them i left earlier than them for some reason. "Aish, eoddeohkae... aish" not knowing what to do or say i'll just tell them something believable then. "YAH~!! Namjoo, are you listening to me? YAH~!" Chorong yelled again.

"Unnie~ mianhe and please can you stop yelling at me, i think im going to be deaf soon from you yelling at me huhu." i said.

"eoh~ mianhe, Namjoo-ah. we were just worried about you. we didnt know where you are and you didnt tell anything about your plans and dont pout, i know your pouting." Chorong said from the other end of the line.

I just chuckled at what she said because its true and put up a smile to my face they are really worried about me but i cant tell them why i left early. "Unnie~ i went home already sorry for not telling you." i lied.

"eoh, okay Namjoo-ah, are you okay? you sound sad, is there a problem?" Chorong asked. "Nothing, Unnie dont worry." i lied again i cant tell her because i know she'll tell the others about it and i dont want certain someone to know about it. aish just by thinking about it makes me mad.

"okay Namjoo-ah, we'll visit you later okay?" Chorong said. "dae~ unnie~(yes, unnie~). i'll see you later." and bidded farewell to each other and dropped the call. Not knowing where to go. i let my feet dragged me home still thinking about the feelings i've been getting and troubling me for the past how long was it. i dont know.

Aish. Oh Hayoung what did you do to me. reaching the doorstep, i fetch out my keys out of my bag and opened the door went straight to my room and changed clothes, just a plain shirt and short shorts. while waiting for my unnies to arrive. i the t.v to distract myself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter