Joo Won

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Call me JOO-Won." the alter ego introduced himself. "It is how my father called me when I was a child."

"Ok, Joo-won...do you know who I am?" Yubin asked curiously.

"Yeah, aren't you my girlfriend?" he asked. "Like who would come on a hiking date with that loser?!"

Ahhh...so he did not know who she really was. "I'm actually his psychiatrist!"

"What? He's able to seduce his psychiatrist? Wow!" Joo-won rubbed his chin as he gave a thorough look-over on Yubin. "And a hot one I must say!"

"Ok, you are not getting it!" Yubin pulled him by the arm as she led him to a quiet sitting area to explain. "Look! He suspected he has MPD and came to me for help. And now that you are here, I guess the diagnosis is clear now. He indeed has MPD."

"Still doesn't explain how you are on a hiking trip alone with him...unless this is some extra services that psychiatrist do these days?" Joo-won smiled cheekily at Yubin.

Somehow, seeing Junwon's gentle, handsome face turned into a cheeky, flirty smile was new... and kind of attractive to Yubin. Also, she found herself lost for words for a moment. How could she explained her hiking date with Junwon? That she was on a mission to seduce him anyway?

"Joo-won shii, can I ask you how often do you appear? I mean, when was the last time you came out?" Yubin asked.

"Hey, not fair! You haven't answered my question why you are on this hike with me and..." he gave a her a hopeful look. "Please tell me you are really my girlfriend."

For the first time in Yubin's con career, she could not react well to a situation because she was not sure who she was conning. And who would have thought that her target was a 2-in-1 case?! Yeah, she loved challenging jobs but not of this complicated sort! So, if she said she was his girlfriend, her mission could be accomplished quite quickly, right? But somehow she still could not be sure she felt right about doing such.

"Ermmm....I...ah.. do like you...but we have not gotten to any stage of a relationship yet?" Yubin decided with the truth, well, sort of.

"Ahhhh...so we are just at the beginning! I love this stage!"Joo-won gave himself a clap.

"Wait a minute! You do know you are married, right?" Yubin had to ask.

"He's married. I'm not." he stated as a matter-of-factly. "I was not the dumb one who walked down the aisle with that cold !"

Yubin could not help but laugh inwardly. He was right in a way. But now that he mentioned it, Yubin had to ask.

"So you have met Mrs Moon? Does she know who you really are?"

"Chaewon is one woman I suspect who hates men to death. She was already cold to the other me so she could see no difference even if I appeared. Even when I seemed totally different in person to her, she thinks I am just a drunk Junwon. Anyway, I hate that woman." he revealed.

Yubin was amused by him calling Mrs Moon by her name while Junwon had always referred to her as "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter