The P.A.

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yubin headed to an office building after her gym meet with the target. It was an office of sorts where the crew could turn it into any kind of office they needed to. Zino texted Yubin he was still stuck in their make-shift office, trying to turn it into a shrink's office. Because the crew was away, Zino was doing all this on his own so Yubin decided to head over to help him. A shrink's office should be easy to create because all they needed was a private office room with a couch and a desk for Yubin's Personal Assistant.

She arrived at her 'office', noticing her name already engraved on the door sign. She gave a polite knock before entering the office and found Zino lifting up a box of stuff amongst the mess of assorted stuff in the office. It was a mess but Yubin saw otherwise.

"Gosh! It's beautiful!" Yubin noted the walls were painted green this time and hung with modern art portraits.

"Help me display these stuff, Yub." Zino said as he opened the box of photos all framed-up, her fake psychology certificates and some nice mementos. Yubin picked up a few photos of herself in Europe. Most of it of her alone but she remembered she went on that trip for a con job with the crew and they took several photos together as a group. She did not recall she took these solo photos, most of it taken nicely but of her not looking at the camera.

"Who took these photos?" Yubin asked, wondering who had been secretly snapping photos of her on that trip.

Zino shrugged. "Maybe one of the boys."

But she remembered clearly Zino was the one holding onto the camera during that trip. Liar. Whatever, she decided not to probe further. As if the kiss was not one of the taboo subjects they had between them now, she rather not add another one now.

The photo frames would have to go to her desk in her shrink room, which Zino had successfully made the room look exclusively classy and cozy. It was a modern comfy office. Because Yubin had moved a notch faster than expected with her giving the target her name card, Zino had to rush to make the office more complete in case the target decided to visit. But Yubin wondered if the target would even take the bait. Honestly, she did not expect the target to be a potential patient of hers.

"Oppa...do you think the target being a patient is a good sign? I don't really like this." Yubin asked Zino for his professional opinion.

"I have to agree with you. You have to keep the relationship with him on a professional basis." Zino added. "Which means you can't really flirt with him and the path to will look very far.."

"Precisely." Yubin gave her input. "Whether he takes the bait to become my patient or not, the only way to get him in bed is to make him fall....."Yubin paused as she hesitated but she knew Zino was aware of the end of her sentence.

"Yup... " Zino grinned at her and Yubin knew it was a fake grin. "Not that you wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter