Camp

Only You

It has been a week since the meeting and now all the idols from JYPE gathered at the basement. They will go to the camp by bus. 

 

"Enjoy there! Dont miss us," said Junho who was standing beside Khun. They sent their friends as they couldnt see them for a long time after this.

"Yah i think you will be the one messaging me all night saying 'i miss you' haha," teased JunK, patting Junho's shoulder.

"Ani! I'll be more happy without you. My life will be more peaceful after this as no one will kick me while sleeping," Junho replied with a grin.

"Yahh youu!!"JunK smacked his head. 

"Aigoo this two Jun -.-" Nichkhun said, shook his head few times.

 

----

(Suzy's POV)

 

to: Taec Oppa ^^

 

'Oppa, once we ride the bus, dont talk to me. Dont try to be nice to me at the camp. Dont worry. It just for a day. I'll take care of myself.'

 

Sent!

 

 

Suddenly, her phone rang and she knows who is the caller even without looking at the screen.

"Oppa.."

"Suzy-ah, why? Are you angry with me? I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"Yah oppa. I'll tell you later kay? Dont worry. Just do what i told you."

"Hurmm, arasso. I'll hang up."

 

I went back to my group as I've excused myself to answer the call just now.

 

(End of POV)

 

---

 

All the idols ride the bus and take their seats. Suzy sit beside her Jia unnie. Once the bus moving, they waved their hands for those who are not join.

"I'm sure I'll be bored soon,"said Junho.

"Me too. Kaja! Let's go," asked Khun.

 

 

In the bus, some of the idols busy talking about the camp. While some choose to sleep.

"Yah, which group will be joining us?" asked Wooyoung.

"I dont know. I dont ask anybody about that."

"I hope we'll make more friends there."

"Hope so~"

 

"Yah Taec hyung! Why are you so quiet? Usually you're the most talkative when it come to camp or outdoor activities?" asked Chansung while eating the banana.

"Mwo? Err nothing. Im just tired," he said forcing a smile.

The other members of One Day only looked at him, knowing that he want to be alone.

 

---

 

After two hours, they arrived at the camp.

 

"Woah, amazing! This place is so beautiful. There's beach!" Fei amazed.

"There's also garden here. Oh my god. Can i meet my Cinderella here?"joked JoKwon.

 

There entered the maindoor and there was a counter there.

 

"Mianhe, we are from JYP and we are just arrived," lead Jinwoon.

"Welcome to Idol's Diamond Camp. You can put all your things in room 101 there and follow me after that," a woman at the counter said.

"Nee~" they said in unison. After put all their things, they followed the woman to a large decorated room with a huge stage. 

"All of you can stay here. We will wait for idols from another company before started our event," she said with a smile on her face. "And all of you can have your lunch first. No need to wait the others," she added and she can see all of them smile broadly after hearing about lunch.

"Thank you miss," said Min.

The woman went out after that. They eat their lunch happily and after an hour, all of the participants arrived there. There are SNSD,SuJu, Shinee, B2ST, T-ARA and few more groups. 

"Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to Idol's Diamond Camp. I am Mr Kang Hyungsik. As you can see, there's only few groups/duos and solos are here right? It is because we only choose the best group for this year to be the diamond. Hope all of you can be nice to each other. 

First of all, I'll start will an activity. First activity is called 'I know you'. In this activity, each of you will be provide with a paper and a pen. You have to go to other person and asked him/her three facts about himself/herself. Try to ask to many person. Any question?" said a man who wears a black coat on the stage. There are no question from the idols.

As he said that, there's few person contributed the papers and pens to us.

"The games start now!"

 

All the idols rushed to each other to ask questions. Some of them can get along well while some of them having awkward situation.

 

(Suzy's POV)

 

'Aigoo. I'm so lazy right now.' I walk to SNSD groups which are besides my table.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Suzy imnida." I said to the girl in black jeans and star-printed baggy shirt.

"Anyeonghaseyo Seohyun imnida," she said. She is so pretty in real. This is my first time to see her eventhough we always be in the same events few times before.

"Seohyun sunbae, can I ask you few questions?"

"Yah call me unnie. Drop the formalities. We're friends now right?" she said.

"Deh unnie~"

I asked few question and move to another person. As there are not too many idols, I've go to all the idols there. 

 

The last person I asked is my caring oppa, Taecyeon. Since I asked him not to treat me warmly and I know he is still confused, the situation is quite awkward for us. I realized that other members looked at us with a weird face.

After that, we all sat back at our place.

"Suzy-ah, do you have a prob with Taec oppa?" Min whispered.

"Ani. I do what we plan before."

"Aigoo. I forgot about it. I treat Chansung well." she slapped her head for forgetting the plan.

 

The thing that I ask Taec oppa to do is the plan. Few days before, we had met 2NE1 groups in an event and we told them about this camp. Then, they told us that they have join this camp before. They said that the participants will be divided into groups and they are sort according to their interaction. They will look at our interaction during the games and they will group us with the people that we are awkward with. Not many people no about this and 2NE1 unnies told us not to tell anyone. So, thats why I asked oppa not to be warm with me. I want to be in his group as I'll not be in same group with my unnies. I hope he will not angry with me. 

 

 

 

---------

Hi guys!

how about this chapter? I'll update soon :)

have a nice day.