Couple

Only You

Day by day, month by month passed.

Nobody knew about Taeczy's relationship except IU and Wooyoung as they didnt show it in front of them. They fought as usual. Taec had found his new hobby which is pull Suzy's hair while Suzy loves to kick his leg. 

 

Althought they always fought, their love grew stronger eventhough Tiffany always did nonsense thing to get Taec's attention. 

 

There was one night, nobody was at home as they went to watch movie. Taec was quite busy that night as he has to memorize script for his new drama. So he didnt join them. Suzy also didnt join them as she worried if anything happen to him eventhough he said that he will be fine. Suzy sat in her room because she didnt want to disturb him. Both of them didnt know that Tiffany also didnt join the others as no one informed them.

Suzy felt asleep an hour later. Suddenly, someone knocked Taec's door and Taec expected that it was Suzy. He quickly opened the door and it was Tiffany! He frozed. Tiffany pushed him into the room and closed the door. She only wore a thin night dress. Taec gulped as he knew that he couldnt resist her if she make a move. He knew she was seducing him. Tiffany touched his bare chest as Taec didnt wear his shirt that night because it's hot. She was about to kiss his lips when Taec suddenly pushed her onto the bed. She smiled proudly as she thought that she had success to seduce him. She closed her eyes but she felt weird as she couldnt feel Taec's breathe. She opened her eyes and Taec wasnt there. The door was opened!

 Taec rushed to Suzy's room. Suzy was awake when she heard the door was opened. She saw Taec's pale face. He locked the door and sat beside her then told her what had happened. Suzy laughed at him and Taec kissed her after that as he was still tempted. Suzy responsed to his kiss. 

Taec then pulled off Suzy's shirt. He unclasped her bra and they ended up making love for the first time. 

 

----

 

There are 4 months left before their Idol's Diamond Camp reached its end.

 

Suzy, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, IU and Eunjung went to their Suzy and IU's secret places as they didnt want any disturbances. They also called Soohyun there.

 

Soohyun reached there ten minutes later.

"I'm here!" he said.

"Yah, pali!" asked Woo.

Soohyun ran to them and hugged Eunjung. Both of them kissed in front of the others. The other four were shocked to see them kissing. They want to asked but both of them didnt seem to stop kissing.

"Yah! I wanna kiss too. Yeobo-ah kiss me!" said Woo to IU, her girlfriend.

"Andwe!" she refused as she was busy eating her icecream.

Suzy lean her back on Taec's chest and looked at the kissing couple. 

Few minutes later, the SooJung couple stopped. They were shocked when they realized that four pair of eyes were looking at them. Soohyun touched his nape as he was shy.

 

"Are you finished already?" Woo said."Anything to tell us?"

"Err, actually we've been in relationship since I went to your camp nine month ago," Soohyun told them.

"What?! And you only told us now?" IU said.

 "Mianhe," said Eunjung.

"Then all of us are couple now as Suzy and Taecyeon had been together for five months. Same goes to me and IU," said Wooyoung.

"Woah daebak!"said Soojung couple.

"We should celebrate!" added Soohyun.

 

They have a small party that night. They returned home at 11pm as they were free from activities during weekend. Eunjung didnt follow them as she went to Soohyun's house. 

As they arrived home, they saw Yoseob and Jiyeon at the living room. They were watching the TV with Yoseob wrapped his hand on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Hyungs, Suzy and IU, I wanna introduced you to someone," Yoseob said. "This is my girlfriend, Jiyeon." 

They were shocked but happy with the news.

"Congrats Yoseob, Jiyeon!" they said.

They also told them about their status and laughed as many couple were born. They also get to know some of them which are Ontoria couple, Minstal, Minsul and YoonWon. 

"This camp's name should be change to Idol's Love camp,"Yoseob said. 

They laughed. 

 

 

--- 

Hey guys!

I started to ship Taeczy after watch Dream High. It was a sad end as Taeczy was not together. 

I hope they are couple in real life ^^