Crush

Only You

  Few weeks passed.

 

Everyone were getting closer to each other. 

One evening, Suzy was sitting on the bench at their house garden, reading the novel. Yoseob sat beside her.

 

"Hi Suzy," he said.

Suzy turned her face to him and smiled. "Hi oppa."

She looked back at her novel.

"Suzy-ah, am I disturbing you?"he asked as she looked uninterested with his conversation.

"Ani. You can talk. But I still read this book. Dont worry, I'll listen to you too. I'm multitasker," she giggled.

"Dehh. Suzy-ah, would you like to go for dinner with me tonight?" he asked for a chance.

She remains silent for a while.

"Mianhe oppa. I can't but thank you for inviting me. I'm quite lazy nowadays so I couldnt make it," she said honestly.

"It's okay Suzy. Maybe other times you can," he said in dissappointment. He want to talk more but he didnt want to disturb Suzy so he just sat there beside her.

Suddenly they heard someone humming the 2PM's song, 'Comeback when you hear this song.' It was Taecyeon who was back from the shop. He didnt realized them. Suzy closed her book and stood.

"Mianhe oppa. I got to go now. Thanks for today," she bowed and ran to Taec. She slapped Taec's back and make him shocked. He then smiled to her and wrapped his arm on her shoulder. They went into their house. 

 

"Taec hyung is very special for her. Can I be like him?"he said to himself.

 

---

 

Tiffany saw Taecyeon who was back from the shop. She was about to go to him when Suzy slapped Taec's back. She was very jealous when he saw Taec put his hand on Suzy's shoulder.

 

"I have to do something."

 

---

 

On that night, Taec sat on the swing in front of their house. 

"Hi oppa." Tiffany said and sat there.

"Hi Tiffany," he smiled. "Do you wanna say something?"

"Oppa, I've know you almost three years. I know you love me. Why dont you confess to me?"she asked.

"Mwo? Why I have to confess? I dont even love you okay? As I said before, I'm not ready yet. And if so, you'll never be that girl. Mianhe Fany. You are just a friend to me. A good friend. A collegue," he said.

"How dare you oppa!" She stood immediately and left him before she saw a big sharp stone. She pretended to step on the stone.

"Ouch! It's hurt!" she said and cried. Taec was shocked and rushed to her.

"Yah are you okay?" he tried to help her stand but failed.

He then lifted her in bridal style and brought her to her room. Everyone looked at them. 

"What happen to noona?" Taemin asked.

"She stepped on the sharp rock outside," Taec explained. Jiyeon stared at them in jealousy.

Taec put Tiffany on her bed. Tiffany pushed her lips on Taec's shirt. He didnt realized it. 

"IU-ah, put some oil on her leg," Taec said to IU and walked from the room. She nodded.

 "Gumawo oppa," Tiffany said but Taec didnt hear that.

 

Suzy was at the her room and didnt know what had happened. She then went to the Taec's room as she was bored.

She met Taec who was exit from Tiffany's room. She was shocked but Taec just showed his calm face.

"Err wh-what are you doing in unnie's bed?" Suzy stuttered when she saw the lipstick stain.

"Hm? Ohh she felt just now," he said honestly.

"Dont lie oppa. What is this?" she pointed to the stain. She walked away to her room. Her heart was pain.

Taec was very shocked to see what was on his shirt.

"Ani Suzy. Dont misunderstood," he said and ran to her. He backhugged her.

"Mianhe Suzy-ah. I talked the truth. You know me right? Ask Taemin. He saw I lifted Tiffany just now," he said.

"It's okay oppa. Mianhe," she showed her killer smile after silent for few seconds.

 

Taec kissed her in the forehead. She then pulled him to balcony and had their conversations there. They talked and laughed as usual. Jiyeon saw them.

 

"I think I have to move on. They love each other. I dont think I can replace her," she said.

 

---

 

(Suzy's POV)

 

After talked with Taec oppa, I went to my room. I suddenly remembered about the lipstick stain. 

'Why my heart felt pain when I saw that? Am I jealous?  But he is only a brother.'

 

IU looked at me. I can see a big question mark in her head.

 

"Unnie, you know what happen to Tiffany unnie right?" I asked.

"Deh. Why?" she asked me back.

"There was her lipstick stain on Taec oppa's shirt. Maybe she left there when he want to put her on the bed," I said.

"Then?"

"Why I felt pain when I saw that?"

"You've fell in love with him, Suzy-ah," told Naeun who suddenly stood at the door with Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded at Naeun's sentences.

"Suzy-ah. You know what? I've fell in love with Taec oppa since our first day here. But when I looked at both of you, I realized that I'm not for him," told Jiyeon.

   "Confess to him, Suzy-ah. You know right Tiffany also like him? I knew that she pretended to fell just now because she didnt feel the pain when I massaged her leg that step on the stone," IU said.

"Ani. I'm shy. I'll tell him once I'm ready," I said.

"Arasso. Goodluck!" Naeun said.

We talked about another stuff after that.

 

--

 

(Taecyeon's POV)

 

I was very shocked when Suzy showed me the lipstick stain. I could see her teary eyes. I was worried when she left me there.

I chased Suzy and backhugged her. Luckily she trust me after I explained to him.

"Yoseob, I think I have fell in love," I said to Yoseob who was reading a magazine.

"With who?" he asked.

"With someone." I didnt answer his question. He threw his pillow to me.

"Me too," he said.

"With?" I asked.

"With somebody," he gave the same answer with me.

"Yahh!!" I shouted. We laughed.

 

---

 

That weekend, all of them went for a picnic at the beach near to their house. 

 

'Suzy-ah, dont wear the bikini.' 

 

Suzy smiled when she read Taecyeon's message.

 

The idols walked to the beach together.

They put the mat under a coconut's tree and arranged the food.

 

"Lets play in the water!" shouted Yoseob. 

All the boys ran to the sea. The girls laughed at them.

"Girls, lets join them," Tiffany said.

"Let's go. Change your suit first," IU told them to do so.

 

Tiffany wear a purple bikini while Naeun and IU wore the see-through shirts.

Suzy only wore a dark green shirt that show her body curve.

They ran to the sea and joined the boys. 

The boys were shocked to see the y Tiffany. Tiffany went beside Taecyeon. Naeun and IU took their place near to Taemin and Wooyoung. Jiyeon was beside Yoseob. Suzy was the last to enter the water.

Yoseob was about to go to her when Taec went to her first, left Tiffany alone.

"Glad you read my message Suzy-ah," Taec whispered to her ear. 

"I'm good girl right?" she whispered back. Yoseob was jealous. Jiyeon hold his hand.

 

"I've crush on Taec oppa but I let him go. Because Suzy deserved him more," Jiyeon said.

"I'll try once again. If she gave me a negative response, then I gave up," Yoseob said. Jiyeon smiled.

  They play many games in the water. 

"Guys, I'm hungry. Lets stop," Naeun said.

"Me too," Taemin agreed.

"Kaja! Lets eat!" IU said.

 

They took their food and eat together. They didnt bring enough bowl to put the cocktail. They had to share it.

 

"Wanna share with me, Suzy-ah?"asked Yoseob.

"Thanks but no oppa. Its okay," she said and smiled. "I'll share with Taec oppa." she walked to Taecyeon who was sitting under the tree.

 

Yoseob looked at Jiyeon. He nodded. He realized what Jiyeon said is true. She smiled at him. 

 

--

 

"Oppa, I wanna selfie with you," Tiffany said and pulled his closer to her. She lean her back on his chest. Taec looked at Suzy. She smiled and nodded her head.

Tiffany was only the one who smile in most pictures. She was about to take another pictures but Taec had walked to Suzy. She sighed.

 

"Oppa, i love it here," Suzy said.

"Me too," Taec replied.

They remain silent for few minutes.

"Aigoo, I'm cold." Suzy said.

"Really? Wanna hug me?" Taec joked and pulled Suzy to him.

Suzy who was not ready shocked and she moved towards Taec. Their chest touched. Their hands were on each other's waists. They stiffed for a minute. 

Taec could felt her curves on his chest. Suzy felt the warmness of his chest on hers.

They suddenly back to reality when heard Wooyoung and Taemin's screams in the water. They were chasing IU and Naeun. Taec and Suzy released their hugs.

"Mianhe," they both said in unison. They smiled.

"Kaja! Let's play," asked Taec and Suzy followed him.

Yoseob and Jiyeon were watching them hugged. They smiled. 

"Wanna play?" Yoseob said and Jiyeon smiled.

 

----

 

ANYEONGHASEYO!

thankyou for reading my fanfic. 

Mianhe for Tiffany's fan making her character is bad.

btw, hope you will love this chap :)