Fight

Only You

 A month after that

 

 

It was weekend. And they were finally free from their assignments. It was not-so-hard assignment as it was only a showcase, but it was hard as they have to do it by themselves from A to Z. It just a lesson to them to manage things.

 

All of them were resting at their house. Some of them were swimming at the pool. Suzy and Jiyeon were watching TV when suddenly Jiyeon stood up as Yoseob call her name. She went outside to the pool and entered the house a minute later. Suzy looked at her with a what-is-it face.

"He forgot to bring towel," Jiyeon said and walked to Yoseob's room. 

After ten minutes, all of them gathered in front of the TV except Tiffany. No one knows what was she doing in her room. 

"Let's watch movie!" suggest IU. "I've bought this 'Evil Dead' movie."

"Yah! It's horror! I dont want it!" said Suzy.

"Aigoo. It's okay. We watch it together," said Wooyoung.

Suzy then surrendered and looked at Taecyeon who was sitting beside Taemin on the carpet. He then moves beside Suzy as he knew that she will be afraid. 

When they were about to start the movie, Tiffany came to them. 

  "Noona! Lets join!" asked Taemin. 

"What movie is it?" she asked.

"Evil Dead," said WooU couple happily.

"How can they be so happy to watch the creepy movie?" said Jiyeon in a low voice. Naeun shrugged and she moved beside Taemin. Yoseob took his place beside Jiyeon. Tiffany then sat beside Taecyeon. 

"It must be creepy oppa. I'm afraid," she said and put her head on Taec's shoulder.

"Dont watch it then," Taec said with a flat tone. Suzy just smiled with Taec's response. Tiffany pouted.

The movie started. There were so many suspense part. The girls screamed when it comes to that scenes. Except IU who watched it with amazement.

Taecyeon wrapped his left hand on Suzy's shoulder and she hid her face on his chest. Tiffany hold Taec's right hand and it made Taec hard to move. 

The movie ended an hour and half later. Suzy had fell asleep during the movie. Taec lifted her to her room. Tiffany saw them and pretended to fall asleep too.

 

"Hyung, Tiffany noona fell asleep too. What should we do?" asked Taemin to Taecyeon.

"Let her sleep there. Or you wanna lift her?" he asked back.

"No. I wanna go shopping with Naeun. Bye hyung!" he said.

"Arasso," he walked to Suzy's room. 

Tiffany woke up after Taec went upstairs. 

 "What must I do to get his attention?! I even seduce him but it wont work!" she yelled to herself. Luckily no one was there as most of them went outside enjoying the good weather.

"Yeah. This is the last way. Make them jealous to each other," she said and smiled.

 

--

 

(the next weekend)

 

"Oppa, we have to talk. Meet me at XYZ Restaurant at 5pm. You have to know the truth."

 

Tiffany texted Taecyeon. 

She called Myungsoo and asked him to get ready. He was part of this plan as he had crushed on Suzy for years. He couldnt confess to her because he was shy. 

 

'Tiffany noona asked me to confess to Suzy. She said that Suzy loves me too but she's shy. I'm on cloud nine!' Myungsoo pov.

 

"Myungsoo-ah, dont forget to kiss her when you see I came okay?" she texted him.

"Okay. But why?" he replied the text.

"Just do what i asked you." 

 

Then, at 4:30 pm, Myungsoo went to the restaurant. Suzy came 15 minutes later.

"Mianhe oppa for being late," she said. "What you wanna tell me?"

"Gwenchana. Hurm, Suzy-ah, act-actua-actually, I wanna say something that come from the deepest part of my heart," Myungsoo said and sat beside her. "I love you, Bae Suzy."

"But oppa-," she wanna said but cutted by his word.

"I know you felt the same with me. Someone already told me. It's okay if you shy," he said.

"Oppa--,"she want to tell about her and Taec but Myungsoo saw Tiffany was there with Taecyeon. He quickly kissed Suzy on her lips. The kiss was warm and soft.

Suzy was shocked and frozed. Myungsoo was about to start the passionate kiss when Suzy realized what had happen and pushed Myungsoo. 

"Oppa! I dont love you. Never! Who tell you that I love you? I was with someone else and I'm deeply in love with him! I hate you oppa!" 

Suzy left him but then she saw Tiffany was running to chase someone. 

'Is it Taec oppa?' She followed them.

 

At the car park, Taec ran toward his car. He was totally shocked when he saw Suzy was kissing with someone else. He hardly believed what he saw. He knew that it maybe a way to make them fight but he didnt know why he still angry. He rubbed his hair messily. 

"Oppa!" Tiffany chased him.

"Leave me alone Fany-" he said. 

"Oppa, i'll not leave you. I'm worry if you gonna do something out of mind," she said.

Taec was standing there without any movement. Tiffany moved closer to him. 

"Oppa, i love you. Very much. I'll do anything for you," she said and kissed his lips. 

To her surprise, Taecyeon responsed to her kiss. But it was just for a while as he mind was come back to reality. He pushed her. 

"What had happened? Argh!" he rushed to her car and left her.

 

On the other side of the car park, Suzy watched everything. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Taec oppa--" she cried. Myungsoo saw her tears.

  "Am I wrong? I love her but she doesnt love me. It's hurt to see she hurt. I have to do something. Mianhe Suzy-ah. I'll make you happy back," he said and took out his phone.

 

Suzy went home after that and locked herself in her room. Everyone was shocked when she entered the house with a swollen face. They knew she had cried. Everyone didnt ask anything when Taecyeon reached home an hour later with a gloomy face. 

"Did they have a fight?" asked Naeun.

"I dont know but seems like it is," replied Yoseob.

"This is their first serious fought in their relationship and also friendship. They never fought before," Wooyoung said.

"Really?" asked Yoseob.

"Yes. I knew them well. There must be something big happen," added Woo.

"What should we do now?" asked IU.

"Let them calm first. They need time," said Wooyoung.

"Hey guys! What are you doing?" asked Tiffany who just enter the house.

"Just talking. Why are you so happy noona?" asked Taemin.

"Nothing. You'll know later," she said and walked to her room happily.

"Is her happiness related to Taeczy's fight?" said Jiyeon out of sudden.

"Why did you say that?" everyone asked.

"As we know, that noona likes Taec right? Maybe she-----aish, just forget it!" she said and went to the kitchen.

"Yah! Finish your story!" shouted Yoseob.

"Forget it----" she said.

 

The next morning, Taecyeon received a call. He sat on his bed and messed his hair.

"What I have done?!" yelled him. 

"Are you okay hyung?" asked Yoseob half awaked.

"Deh deh. Mianhe. Just sleep," he apologized as he disturbed Yoseob's sleep.

He typed a message.

 

 

 

"Suzy-ah, I wanna meet you. I'll wait at car at 8am. It's about us. Jebal."

 

She read the message. 

"Is it the end of our story?" she sighed and walked to the bathroom.

 

Taecyeon was waiting for her when she reached at the car. He asked her to enter the car and brought her to the garden. Since it was early, no one was there. 

 

"Suzy-ah, I'm sorry. Myungsoo call me and told me what had happened. He also tell me that this is Tiffany's plan to make us apart. Mianhe Suzy. Mianhe. I couldnt lose you," he said. Suzy noticed there was tears in his eyes. 

"Mianhe oppa. I was angry too when I saw your kiss with Tiffany. I cant lose you too," she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. 

Taecyeon hugged her tightly. 

"I love you Suzy-ah. I love you," he said and kissed her forehead.

"Na du. Saranghae," she smiled as her happiness came back to her. 

They walked together at the garden and went to the car after that.

 

(In the car)

 

"Suzy-ah, I trust you," he said.

"Me too. I believe in you."

She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him toward her.

"I dont want to come home yet," she whispered and bited his ear. Then she released her arms but Taec stopped her action.

"Biting isnt enough dear," he said and then he kissed her lips, neck and shoulder. Suzy rubbed her palm on his chest and make him tempted. 

"I think I know where should we go," he said and drove the car to the hotel.

They spent their day with making up at the room.

  "Oppa, do you love me?" asked Suzy. She looked at Taec who was watching tv after their passionate activities an hour ago.

"Yes yeobo ya. Waeyo?" he pinched her nose.

"Will you do anything I want?" she added.

"Deh Suzy-ah. Why? What do you want?" 

"Oppa--" she said and rubbed Taec's bare chest. "I want to make it again."

"I know I cant reject it," he said and buried his face on Suzy's . They ended up with few round more. 

They went home that night. As they were making up few times, they were too tired. Suzy massaged Taec's shoulder when he was driving.

"Oppa, my is hurt. You bited it too much, aigoo," she said and hold her chest.

"Is it too pain?" he asked in worry. "Where is it?" 

He ped her top a little and look at hers. Suzy was wearing a strapless top with a cardigan. Taec kissed her .

"Yah! What are you doing oppa?" she asked as she felt quite tempted with the kiss.

He put on her zip back. He kissed her neck.

"It's the pain-killer you know?" he said.

"Mwo?! It just make me tempted oppa," she said.

"Jinja? Should we go back to the hotel?"

"What?! NO!!" 

He laughed and continued his driving.

 

  When they arrived home, everyone was shocked to see them together. They were happy to see them. They had their dinner with all the members.

"Err, Suzy-ah, what is it on your neck?" asked IU pointed to a dark circle on her neck. 

"Is it a love bite?" added Wooyoung.

Suzy quickly took out her compact powder and looked at the mirror. She blushed when she saw the thing. She looked at Taecyeon who just smiles innocently beside her.

"Yahh oppa!!" she slapped his back and everyone laughed at them except the envious Tiffany. Taecyeon noticed her.

Suddenly her broke their laughed.

"Tiffany, I know what you've done to us. It was your plan right? Myungsoo had told me everything. I dont know what is it in your mind, but I just wanna say that please dont disturb my relationship. What do you want Tiffany? Me? Mianhe Tiffany. Even if you make us apart, I'll never go to you because I never love you," he said calmly.

"Huh! That girl ruined everything! She supposed to die!" she yelled.

"What?! IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD DIE! I'm not going to tell you in front of them but I couldnt keep it anymore. Too much things you did to us. The lipstick stain, the kiss! And the seduction! You think with seduced me when I'm alone will work? No Fany! It just make me hate you more. You are the one who should die now," he said and smirked.

"F**k," she left them.

"Aigoo that noona. She is unexpected," said Taemin.

"Hyung, about her seduction, the only night when you left alone was when we were going to the cinema right? Suzy didnt come too that night. Where is she on that time?"asked Yoseob.

"I was sleeping," she said.

"Aigoo. I think you have inherit Taec hyung behaviour Suzy-ah," added Wooyoung.

"Yah! I just sleep on my bed okay! I'm not like him who can sleep everywhere," she said. They laughed.

"Oppa, how did you resist her seduction. I mean, you're a man. Err you know it," asked Jiyeon.

Taecyeon looked at Suzy. He just smiled showing her teeth.

"I think I get it. Right Suzy?" said IU. Suzy blushed at her place.

"Seems we gonna have a nephew soon," said Wooyoung. "How about we have ours too Jieunnie?"

"Yahh!!" IU smacked him. 

"I dont know how can I fall in love with this brutal girl," he added and get another hit on his head. 

 


 

 

It will be one chapter more yay!

thankyou for those viewer ^^