The Party

Only You

    They had been five months at the camp. They had been through many things. 

 

(One night)

 

They were having a party at the hall. All groups were there. They had so much fun. Some of them were dancing while some were eating include the 2PM's maknae and Miss A's leader. Chansung and Fei. They sat at the table and ate many foods.

"Noona! I like this night! Can i have this night everyday?" asked him.

"Yah! We'll be fat then," said Fei.

"Ani. Everyone knew that we are hard to gain weight," he disagreed.

"Yah! Just eat." Fei said.

"Noona, why dont you cook everyday for me? Your cooks are delicious. Pleasee," pleaded him.

"Aniii. Pay me for that," she said jokingly.

 

Suddenly, the music stopped. Everyone sat at their place. 

 

"Everyone, sorry for disturbing you guys. We will continue later. Now, we will announce few couple awards," said Mr Kang.

 

"What awards? Why we dont know about this?" asked JunK to Min. Miss A and 2PM sat at the same table. 

"I dont know," she shrugged.

 

"For the first award, 'Plum Couple', here are the candidates." he added.

 

The screen showed few couple which are Haesica Couple, YoonWon Couple, Chanfei couple and Taeczy Couple.

 

"This Plum Couple is the couple who always fight like cats and dog but they can be lovely at times like a plum, it can be sour but sometimes its sweet. It have a nice taste. Andd the winner is. . Haesica Couple!" Mr Kang said.

Everyone clapped to them. 

 

"The next award is 'Food Maniac Couple' and the candidates are. ."

 

Four couple had been show on the screen. They show the couples eat. Chanfei couple, Minstal couple, Taeun couple and Ontoria couple. At MissPM's table, Chansung and Fei didnt interested about the award. They focused to their food. Sometimes, Chansung picked Fei's food and she slapped his hand.

 

"As you can see, this couples are the couples who love to eat. They filled their times with eating but they still stay handsome and pretty without gaining weight. I'm very insecure. Haha. And the winner is ChanFei couple. Chansung and Fei, please come to the stage. Left your food for a while," Mr Kang teased.

 

Chansung and Fei who were enjoyed their food were shocked to hear their names called. They walked to the front with a grin. Everyone clapped and laughed.

 

They returned to their seat few minutes after that.

"Oppa, unnie. I think you're in different group? How can you eat together?" asked Suzy.

"We are classmates. Our schedule are same," said Fei. 

"Ohh no wonder," Suzy said.

 

Few awards were announced after WooU couple won for the Best Voice Couple. 

 

"Now, this is the last award. And this is the most interesting award, 'Best Kiss Couple'. Everyone looked at the screen.

  Everyone seems interested includes the food maniac. 

The screen shows videos of few couples kissed. All of them are during the acting class. There were six couples include YongSeo and Taeczy. 

Everyone whooed everywhere. The couples on the screen blushed. Everyone got excited when Taeczy's part were shown. Everyone teased them.

 

"Okay keep calm everyone. We already know that this award is for the couple that had a best kiss. And which couple you think will win?" Mr Kang asked.

 

'YongSeo'

'Taeczy'

'YoonWon'

 

Everyone shouted their choices. And Taeczy got the loudest.

 

"Yes, the winner is Taeczy Couple! Please come to the stage," he said. Taecyeon and Suzy walked to the stage shyly. When there were on the stage, the crowd shouted. 

 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

 

"Haha. They wanna see your kiss. Could you do it for them?"

The couple refused but everyone forced them. They surrendered. 

Taecyeon close his face to Suzy's. He kissed her. Just a long kiss but not passionate. They returned to their places after bowed to everyone. They clapped at the couple.

 

"Yahh! When did you kiss? Why dont you tell us?" asked JunK.

"Mind your own business JunK," said Jia as she saw the couple blushed with the question.

 

After that, they all allowed to continue their fun.

They were drunk. 

 "Guys, i'm dizzy. I went home first before i throwing up everywhere," Taecyeon said as he drank too much. He felt a little bit unwell.

"Arasso hyung. Take care,"said Chansung. "Look like he couldnt drink as much like usual." 

 

Taecyeon left them. Without anyone realized except Yoseob who was worried to see his roomate's condition, Tiffany noticed Taecyeon left the party. She followed him. 

'Is he unwell? This is my chance to make him mine.'

 

She excused herself from her group. 

Yoseob took out his phone and started to type a message.

--

Taecyeon entered the house.

"Oppa, let me help you," said Tiffany, rushed to him. She put his hand on her shoulder and brought him to her room. She lies him on her bed. She smiled proudly. Taecyeon had lost. He was unconcious. She ed Taec's upper shirt.

"I'll change my clothes first. I have to be pretty," she said and walked to the bathroom.

 

As Taecyeon left the party, Suzy felt worried. She receiced a message.

"I wanna follow Taec oppa. I'm worry,"she said after read the message.

"I know you will say that. Pali! Follow him," said Chansung.

She nodded.

 

When she arrived at their house, she rushed to Taec's room and shocked he wasn't there. She search him in Woo's room and she didnt find him.

She suddenly thought of Tiffany as Yoseob messaged her to inform that Tiffany had follow Taecyeon. She rushed to her room and opened the door. Fortunately it was unlocked. She was shocked to see Taec on the bed.

'This unnie!' she hold her fist.

She lifted Taecyeon and brought him to his room. She locked the door as she knew that Tiffany will find Taec there. 

 

She put Taecyeon on the bed. 

She sent a message to Yoseob.

'Yoseob oppa, I'm in your room with Taec oppa. He was unconcious. I locked the door because of Tiffany. Call me once you've back.'

 

She then pulled off Taec's socks. She wiped his face and body. Then, she changes his shirt. Suddenly, she heard someone tried to open the door. Luckily she had locked it. She heard Tiffany who was angry outside.

 

"Oppa ya. You have to be careful after this. I'll always be with you," she said while touching his cheek. She was sleepy. Few minutes later, she felt asleep on Taec's chest.

 

After one hour, Taec was awake. He felt burden on his chest. He saw a girl slept with her head on his chest. He suddenly remembered Tiffany who offered to help him last night but she ended up in her room. He couldnt do anthing since he was unwell. He shocked when realized his shirt was changed. But suddenly, he realized that he was in his own room. The girl on him wasnt Tiffany but Suzy. He smiled.

He tried to lift her head without disturb her sleep. He then lifted her and put her beside him. 

"Suzy-ah, gumawo. I dont know what will happen if you wasnt here," he said and kiss her forehead. He hugged her and felt asleep too. 

 

Both of them awaked at 3am. Suzy was shocked to see both of them hugged each other. Taecyeon smiled to her. They sat on the bed. 

"Gumawo Suzy-ah," Taec said.

"It's okay oppa," she smiled. They looked into each other's eyes. Their face became closer. Suzy closed her eyes and felt Taec's lips on her. She responsed to his kiss. After few minutes, Taec releases her lips.

"Suzy-ah, I love you. Not as a sister but more than that. I love you with all my heart," Taec said. "Will you be my Juliet?" 

Suzy blushed. 

"Dehh oppa. I love you too. Now and forever," she said and pulled him to her. She put her lips on his. Their kiss getting deeper and passionate. Taec lies Suzy on his bed and continued their passionate kiss. They stopped ten minutes later. They smiled and blushed.

"Oppa, have a rest. I'll be in my room. Find me there if you need anything,"she said."And dont forget to lock your door."

"Arasso. Take this," he said and gave her his room's duplicate key. "In case you miss me and I locked the door." 

She smiled and walked toward the door.

"Wait!" he said. He walked towards her.

Suzy turn her back to him.

"Wae?"

He then peck her lips.

"Goodnight kiss," he said and brushed her hair.

"Yah, my hair!" she slapped his arm and then she opened the door. It was dark. Nobody was at home yet. 

"Seems they're really enjoying this night oppa," she said to him.

"Mianhe Suzy-ah for being a joy-killer."

"No oppa. It wasnt a joy if you are not with me. Goodnight," she said and smiled at him.

Taec sent her to her room with his eyes since Suzy doesnt allow him to go out from his room. He locked his door after that and continued his sleep.

"A memorable night," he smiled and closed his eyes. 

 

 

--- 

 

Hi guys!

at last, they've confess to each other. Yay!

I love Taeczy couple. ^^