Relationship

Only You

After they took their uniform, their homeroom teacher, Mr Park brought them to their house.

"Woah daebak! This house is so big. There's pool!" one of them said.

"There are five rooms in this house. Two beds per room. Girls, since you're five people, anyone volunteer to stay alone in the room, or we can move the bed to another room?" asked Mr Park.

"Ani sir! I'll stay alone. If i move to another room, it will make the room narrower. It's okay." said Tiffany. She looked at Taecyeon who is staring at her)

(Tiffany's POV)

'I hope Taec oppa will amaze when I do this. He will think that I'm kind.'

 "Ani sir! I'll stay alone. If i move to another room, it will make the room narrower. It's okay." I said and yes, he look at me! This is only the first move oppa. I will make sure that you will fall in love to me.

(End POV)

 

The idols go their respective room. Taecyeon will share the room with Yoseob while Wooyoung with Taemin. The 2PM's members want to be friendly to Yoseob and Taemin, so that they choose not to be roomates for each other. Furthermore, they still in a same house. So it's not a big deal.

Suzy will share the room with IU since IU is her childhood bestfriend but they rarely meet each other. They use this chance to make a bond. Jiyeon and Naeun will be roommates. Between this two rooms, there is a connecting door so that they can enter the other room easily. 

 

After unpacking their things, they did their own activities since the next activity with the teacher is at night. Most of them took the chance to sleep. IU and Suzy went to Jiyeon and Naeun's room to know them more. They become closer.

 

(Suzy's POV)

Naeun and Jiyeon are nice. Later i'll meet Tiffany unnie. Oh I forgot about Taec oppa. I took my phone and message him to meet me at the kitchen.

"Girls, I have something to do. I'll come back later okay?" I said to them. They nodded.

I went to the kitchen and he is still not there. I took two glasses and pour the orange juice.

"Suzy-ah."

I know the voice. It's Taecyeon. I turn to the back and smiled at him. I gave him one of the glasses.

"Gumawo," he said. "Why do you want to meet me?"

"Oppa. It's ended. Now we can back to usual."

"Really? It's good then. I cant stop thinking about it you know? But you didnt tell me yet why you do that," he asked.

"Oppa. I did that because I want to be in the same group with you. I've met 2NE1 unnie last week during A concert and I told them about this camp. They told us that they've go to this camp last two years and they said that the idols will sort into the group according to their interaction. They will put the idols who are awkward to another idol. That's why I have to make our situation awkward. But, for you and Wooyoung oppa, i dont know. Maybe some of us are fates?" I explained to him.

"Ohh. Yah! Why dont you tell us?"

"They told us to keep it as secret. Mianhe." I smiled to him.

"Arasso. Then, i can talk to you back right?" 

"Yes oppa. You can. Oppa, drink your juice. I got to go now. Bonding time for girls~"

"Dehh take care," he said, brushed my hair.

"Yah oppa!" we laughed. I walked to the room and I met Yoseob oppa in my way. I smiled to him.

 

(end POV)

 

---

(at night)

Some of Group D's idols have already at the living room for their meeting with Mr Park. Few minutes later, all of them were already there except Tiffany.

"I want to go to the washroom for a while," Taecyeon said to Mr Park.

"Beside Taecyeon, are everyone here already?" Mr Park asked.

"Not yet. Tiff...."said Taemin but cutted by Tiffany who are walking towards them.

"Im here." Tiffany said. She was wearing a skirt with a skinny inside and a sleeveless top. She also put some make-up and wore accessories. She looked for Taecyeon but he was not there.

All of them focused to her. 

"Unnie, you're pretty," praised Suzy and IU.

"I know. You too," she said.

She took the place Taecyeon sat before which is between Jiyeon and Yoseob. 

Taecyeon returned a minute after that and he realized that Tiffany sit at his place. He sat on the carpet infront of Suzy. Wooyoung is beside him. 

"Okay. Everyone is here now. Tonight, we will do an ice breaking. Yeah i know you already knew each other but maybe some of you just know your names right? Who will start first?"Mr Park asked."How about you Taemin?"

Taemin started introduced himself followed by the others.

"Anyeonghaseyo Ok Taecyeon imnida. You can call me Taec. I think I'm the oldest here. Am I right?" the others nodded."Then, you can call me Taec hyung/oppa. I love black and blue but people always said that green is suitable for me. That's all from me. Any question?"

"Do you have a girlfriend oppa?" Jiyeon asked. Tiffany shocked at her question.

"Haha. Nope. I dont want to have any comitment yet. Girls are complicated you know?" he said and the boys agreed with him.

"Yah oppa! Did you said I'm complicated?" Suzy slapped Taec's back as he stood infront of her. She pouted.

"No no. You're not but sometimes yes," he .

"Yah!"

"Suzy-ah. It's your turn." he said.

Suzy stand and pushed Taec's body who lean his back on her legs. 

"Anyeonghaseyo Bae Suji imnida. Suzy for short. I'm from JYP's Miss A. I love to sing and dance. Hope you will correct me if I did mistakes as I am the youngest here. This is my appa." she pointed to Taecyeon. 

"Yah. I'm just older 5 years than you okay?"

"I dont care. Haha. Thats all from me. Kamsahamnida." she smiled. As she sit back, Taecyeon lean his back at Suzy again. They didnt realized there are three pair of eyes looked at them.

"Okay. We are done. Then, i'll give you your schedules. Any amendments will be informed later. Oh for your info, your class will be not the same with all of your groups and your classmates for each subject is different too. You will be in this group for dancing and singing class. Do anyone has question?"

"Sir, we will go to class by ourselves right?"

"Yes, your class is not far. 3 minutes from your house. I'll bring you there for tomorrow. Gather here at 7:45 am okay?"

"Dehh," they said.

Mr Park left them. They immediately peek at other's schedule for comparison.

"IU, we will be classmates! All your schedule are same with me except the Business and Wushu class" said Wooyoung excitedly.

"Really? Yeay, then I have friend to walk to class everyday," she replied. 

"Oppa, i think our schedule is quite same," said Naeun to Taemin shyly.

"I think so too. Then, will you want to walk with me to class?" asked him.

"Deh oppa," she smiled.

"Yah Taemin! I think both of you are couple right for WGM? Do you still shy to each other?"asked Wooyoung.

Taemin and Naeun blushed.

"Yah oppa! Look, they're shy now. Aish." said Suzy.

"Hehe mianhe," Wooyoung apologized to the couple.

All of them silent for a minute and looked back at their schedules.

"Taec oppa. Can i look at your schedule?"  Jiyeon broke the silent.

"Mwo? Err yes yes." he gave his schedule to her.

"I wanna look at it too," Tiffany added and took the schedule from Jiyeon's hand. 

"Oh there are three classes that I'll be with you oppa," she smiled.

"I only have two classes," Jiyeon said with a low voice and sighed. She gave back the paper to Taecyeon. 

"Yah Suzy! I dont look at yours yet." he pulled Suzy's schedule. He smiled when he saw her schedule. Their schedule is totally same as Suzy also got Taecwando class. He looked at Suzy and raised his eyebrow. 

"I know it," she smiled and took back her schedule. 

"Guys, let's have our supper," asked Taecyeon to the boys."Girls wanna join?"

"No!" said Tiffany.

"Gumawo oppa. But no," said IU. Naeun also refused.

Suzy was busy scrolling her twitter and didnt answer the question. Taecyeon pulled her hands to the kitchen. 

"Suzy-ah, you wanna eat at this late?" Naeun asked.

"Ani. She has to drink juice before sleep or she cant sleep tonight," Taec answered Naeun on behalf of Suzy.

Suzy nodded at Naeun.

"arasso. See you later," she smiled.

"Err IU, what are their relationship?" Jiyeon asked. 

"Taec oppa loves Suzy very much. She is like her little sister. He is really cares towards her. Suzy also pampered to Taec oppa eventhough most of the times, they are always like cat and dog," IU explained as she is Suzy's bestfriend.

"Ooo," said Jiyeon and Tiffany in unison. IU walked to the room. Jiyeon followed her. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll make sure his care will convert to me after this," Tiffany said to herself. She walked to her room.

 

---

(at the kitchen)

 

Suzy followed Taecyeon to the kitchen.

"Yah Suzy. You wanna eat too?" asked Yoseob.

"Aniyo." She sit beside Wooyoung while Taecyeon took the juice from the fridge. He poured the juice into the glass and gave it to Suzy. He stand beside her. She drink the juice and washed the glass. 

"I'm done oppas. I go first. Night," she said to the oppas.

"Night Suzy," they said.

"Gumawo oppa. I'll sleep first okay? Goodnight. Have a nice dream. And dont sleep too late." she said to Taecyeon.

"Arasso. Goodnight. Sweet dream," Taec said and brushed her hair. She punched his chest.

"Arasso oppa," she said and walked to her room.

 

Taecyeon sit beside Wooyoung.

"Hyung, is she your girlfriend?" asked Taemin.

Taec shook his head-left and right.

"They are only a close friends. Or we called it brother-sister relationship. Because he considered him as her sister and vice versa. There was once Taecyeon admitted to ward for having fever. Suzy take care of him day and night. But they didnt show their lovely side always because most of the time, they love to quarrel," said Wooyoung.

"Aigoo Woo, why you told them the ward thing?" said Taecyeon.

"It's true right?" Woo laughed.

Taecyeon went to the sink to wash his glass and suddenly his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo Suzy-ah,"he said. 

'Oppa, I forgot where I put the novel that you bought for me. Do you see it anywhere?'

"Search it in your handbag,"

'Yah i forgot to search it there. Gumawo oppa. I know I can count on you.'

"Aish this kid. Go to sleep after that. Night,"

'Night oppa.'

 

He hang up the call.

"I want to sleep now. Do you wanna stay up more?" asked Taec.

"You go first. Night hyung," said Yoseob.

"Night." he smiled and walked away.

 

"Suzy really depends on him deh?"asked Yoseob.

"No it's mutualism," replied Woo.

"Mutualism?"

"Yes. They depends on each other," Woo said and washed his glass.

 

 

---

 

Hey guys. 

I noticed that I did too many grammar mistakes. Seriously I'm very bad when it comes to grammar. Aigoo.

mianhee~