Group

Only You

That night, all the idols had their dinner together. 

"Attention to all of you. Tonight, you will not stay in your house yet. You have to stay in the dorm provided according to your groups. For duos and solos, you'll be staying in same dorm."

 

Mr Kang announced the dorm and after that all the idols go to their respective dorm to rest while waiting for tomorrow.

 

----

(2PM & 2AM)

 

"Do you know how the they decide the group?" asked Seulong.

"Anii. But i think it will be random." said Taecyeon.

"Aigoo, i dont think we will be in a group. Dont miss me then." added JoKwon.

"Heh." Chansung smirked.

"Yah! Let's sleep. We must wake up early tomorrow. Goodnight OneDay.."said JunK who already sleepy.

"Goodnight," everyone said and the returned to their bed.

 

----

(SNSD)

 

"Unnie, i hope i'll be in the group of one of you. You know right that I'm quite shy?"said Seohyun with a low voice.

"Let's pray for that. Dont worry. You will find new idol's friend later," Jessica told to calm her maknae.

"I hope I'll be in Taec's oppa group." Tiffany said out of sudden. She smiled while imagining that Taecyeon will be hers soon.

"Unnie, do Taec oppa confess to you?"

"Not yet. But sooner, he will confess to me. I know he loves me. He treat me like someone special."

"But i think unnie, oppa is a gentleman. He treat all woman nicely." said Jessica.

"Ani! You dont know him much like I am. Enough! Go to sleep." Fany said with a angry voice.

(The next morning)

 

The idols gathered at the hall after their breakfast. They chat between each other. Chansung as usual, busy introducinyg himself to the female idols. 

 

"Idols. Take your seat. I'll show you the group. Please look at the screen." said Mr Kang, the Principal.

 

GROUP A

Jinwoon

Chansung

Doojung

Jonghyun (Shinee)

Donghae

Luna

Min

Jessica

HyunA

 

GROUP B

Jokwon

Gikwang

Minho

GO

Minhyuk

Siwon

Yoona

Sulli

Krystal

 

GROUP C

JunK

Onew

Leeteuk

Jonghyun

Yonghwa

Mir

Eunji

Jia

Seohyun

 

GROUP D

Taecyeon

Wooyoung

Yoseob

Taemin

Suzy

Jiyeon

Tiffany

Naeun 

IU

 

GROUP E

Seulong

Changmin

Junhyung

Jungshin

Eunhyuk

Seungho

Fei

Eunjung

Victoria

 

"This group is permanent. Any change is not allowed.

There are five groups and each group has different colour of coat. A will be black,  B is purple, C will be grey, brown for D and for E, it is blue. After this, go to your group's section there and take your uniform. For your accomodation, there are  five bungalow provided and you will stay according to your group. Your homeroom teacher will bring you there.

Homeroom teacher for group A is Mr Yoo Ah In. For group B, Ms Jung In Jae. Then for group C, Ms Song Ha Kyung. For group D is Mr Park Heung Soo while Mr Oh Jung Ho for group E. Any question?" Mr Kang said while pointed to the teacher mentioned.

 

"Nooo~"

"Okay. I'll stop here. You can get into your group first before go to your section." he added before end his speech.

 

---

 

(Group D)

 

The idols gathered and introduced themselves.

"Anyeonghaseyo Wooyoung imnida." Wooyoung started the ice breaking session.

"Anyeonghaseyo Taecyeon imnida. Nice to meet you," Taec said, followed by Taemin and they introduced themselves one by one.

"Anyeonghaseyo Tiffany imnida. I'm from SNSD. I hope we can be well especially you, Taec oppa," Tiffany, the last one said and winked to Taecyeon. 

"Your life will not be peaceful anymore hyung. Haha" Wooyoung said to Taec with the lowest voice but Taec still can hear that.

" I guess so." he sighed. "Lets take our uniform. I cant wait to go to our house."

 

 

----

Enjoy guys~

Mianhe im not good in writing stories :(