The Meeting

Only You

(At JYP mainquarters)

 

"Everyone gathered at my office now. Dont be late." Jin Young Park's voice heard from every speaker in the office. 

Everyone stopped their activites- some of them are eating, chatting while the other some are practicing.

"JoKwon, did you know why he call us?"asked Khun.

"Nope. Maybe he wanna talk about another concert?"he said.

"Ooooo."all of them responsed.

"Oppassss! Kaja or we'll be late!" shouted Min who already walked to the stairs that lead to JYP's office. 

"Dehh~" they said in unison.

 

---

 

"Hyung! Why did you call us? Im eating you know?" JoKwon said showing his annoying face.

"Yahh can you be quiet. We have to wait the others," JYP said while arranged the white papers on the table.

 

After few minutes, everybody was there. JYP started the meeting.

"Anybody here knows about Idol's Diamond Camp?" he started. And when he looked at all the faces in front him, they showed a blunt face. Some of them only have their mouth opened-the sign that they didnt know. 

"Yah yah I know! The school for idol!" shouted JoKwon. 

"School?!?"the others surprised. They faced JYP for explanation.

"Yah. Its not a school. It just a longgggg camp. Only the system is like the highschool with those uniforms and classes." he explained.

"Ooooo."

"Then why do you call us here?" Suzy, the Miss A's maknae asked. "Do some of us have to attend the camp?"

"Yes. Definitely. But we have to sent not more than four person from each groups. The others will participate in the next camp."

"What?! Ani! How about us? We have six members?" said Wooyoung. 

"Like i've said just now, they other two will joining in the next camp which will be held two years after this."

"Omoo look like we have to separate."Chansung said with a sad face. 

"Yah! Its not that we cant meet each other. We still meet when we have to practice our choreo right? As I know, they'll give exception when we want to do our practice with the other members that could not join the camp." added JoKwon who had knew a little knowledge about the camp.

"Really? It's good then. Then who will be join it hyung," asked Chansung to JYP.

"Its not my choice. Its yours. You have to decide it. I want to be justice to everyone," he said and stood. "All of you can discuss first. Tell me later. I want to go to washroom." 

 

(Miss A)

"Luckily we only have four members!" Fei said to her groups.

"Dehh~ If not, I'm going to die there haha." said Min. "Okay i know its too over-reacted right?" the others laughed at her.

 

(2PM)

"Aish it's so hard to decide," said Junho.

"Ani. Its easy. To be honest, I cant go there because I have to go to China as I will collaborate will Emerald Entertainment in two of their films. I've informed you guys right last week?" said Nichkhun.

"Yaaa i remember it now. When will you go there?"asked Taec.

"Next month."

"Seems like I am the only one who can send you at the airport Khun," said JunK. "Guys, dont think too much. I will be one of the person who will not join the camp. I have a new show that needs me as the emcee. And I'll be travel around Asia for that show." 

"Woahh daebak!"the other member amazed.

"What show is it?"asked Taecyeon."And why dont you tell us earlier?"

"The show called 'Amazing Asia'. I'll partnered with Shinee's Key. I'm supposed to tell you all last night because I only signed the contract yesterday morning but I slept earlier. Sorry guys." JunK felt guilty.

"Gwenchana hyung. We are happy for you. But why they didnt choose me? I'm more handsome!" joked Chansung.

"Yah!"

"Chan-ah, i think they didnt want a monkey to conduct the show. You will only focused on bananas all the time," added Junho.

"Banana? Yah, i miss my banana." Chansung said and hold his stomach.

"Yahhh!!!" they laughed.

 

The other groups also decided their you-cant-go-this-year members and informed JYP after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi you guys. 

I'm still new in writing ff. And my English also not so good. Mianhe.

Hope you guys enjoy. Have a nice day! ^^