Quit Playing

A Crazy Life

Jessie pulled Zelo away to go talk with others while Libby was in the kitchen talking to Yongguk, Jessie was in high hopes that they would work things out now that they were living here. They continued talking for a while but everyone stopped when Libby came out of the kitchen and watched as she walked straight to the door and out of the dorm room. Zelo got up and went into the kitchen while Jessie made for the door to follow Libby.

"Libby! What's going on?" Jessie called after her. "Where are you going?"

"I got a text from Mir." Libby said as she continued to walk towards the stairs.

"But what happened with Yongguk?" Jessie asked, something telling her that it hadn't gone well.

Libby stopped so she could explain what Yongguk had told her, saying that he had said that since he was an idol, he'd be too busy to see her most of the time, that if the fans found out about them, they'd hate on her and that he didn't want that for her. Libby mumbled something else under her breath that Jessie didn't quite catch.

"What was that last thing?" She asked.

"He told me to move on." Libby repeated a little louder before she went down the stairs, leaving a shocked Jessie standing there.

Jessie eventually walked back into B.A.P's dorm, scowling as she spotted Yongguk who had come out of the kitchen, she walked straight down the hall and went into someone's room, slamming the door, not caring who's room she had just stormed into. Zelo blinked as he went to check where she had gone.

"She does realise she's just stormed into Himchan and Yongguk's room right?" Zelo scowled, glaring at Yongguk.

Meanwhie, Libby was knocking on MBLAQ's dorm room, that was located on the ground floor of the apartment block. The door opened, Mir having answered it.

"Libby-ah!" Mir smiled, but dropped the smile at the weird look on  Libby's face that was half trying to look mad at him but at the same time failing because she was sad.

"Mir oppa... wae?" Libby asked.

"What?" Mir asked.

"You two where together for almost 3 years, why did you break up with Hongki Oppa over something like that?" Libby said sadly.

"I- I thought I explained it to him..." Mir scowled.

"Yeah but it's stupid, throwing away a relationship because of those reasons." Libby said, pouting.

"Question though, why aren't you yelling at me? Shouldn't you be mad?" Mir scowled.

"Cause I dont agree with it but at the same time i do understand why you did it." Libby said before explianing to him what Yongguk had said to her.

Zelo came down the stairs a while later and blinked when all he could see was Mir hugging Libby in an attempt to comfort her. He had expected some kind of fight going on when he went to go see what she was up to. He had eventually got what Yongguk had said to Libby out of him and they'd come out of the kitchen, only for Jessie to come storming in and Zelo was confused of where Libby had went.

Eventually he decided to go look for her once he couldn't get Jessie to answer any of this questions, finding her now in the situation when he fought if she was to go to MBLAQ's dorm that they'd be arguing or something. Obviously what Yongguk had said had really effected her and this information only upset Zelo more. He had really thought they would be able to be together now that Libby and Jessie were living here.

"Noona?" Zelo called out, causing Libby to let go of Mir and turn.

"Hmm? Hey Zelo." She said, somewhat sadly.

"Are you okay? Yongguk finally told me what he said. He's an idiot, you know? Who cares that he'll be busy, I mean he'll stil be able to see you enough, I mean we aren't as busy as we used to be... our job shouldn't get in the way of our love life-" Zelo stopped talking when he realised Mir was scowling and realised that Libby and Yongguk were in the same situation as Mir and Hongki.

"He told me to move on! Obviously he thinks it'll never work." Libby sighed and then turned to Mir. "You didn't tell Hongki to move on, right?"

"Of course not, it's hard enough on him and me as it is. I knew people would get mad at it but please realise that this is our life and our problem, I done what I thought was right, okay? Just leave it be." Mir said, mumbling a little at places before he went to close the door.

Libby stopped the door from closing, pouting a little still.

"OKay Oppa, I understand, but i think that we both just need a friend right now.." Libby said. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." He stepped aside and let her in. 

Zelo sighed and went back up to his dorm, thinking this party had turned out badly instead of well. He thought he might as well go try and cheer up Jessie instead. He went back into the dorm and straight to his hyung's room, opening the door after knocking, blinking as he saw Jessie sprawled over Himchan's bed.

"Uh, Jessie? That's Himchan's bed..." Zelo smiled a little when Jessie suddenly jerked out of whatever trance she was in and clambered off of the bed and sat on the floor instead.

"Ah, I didn't know." Jessie said, almost convincingly.

"Right, sure you didnn't." Zelo chuckled. "You gonna confess you like him yet?"

"Zelo-ah..." Jessie started in a slightly whiny tone. "That was years ago, stop trying to make something that isn't there anymore happen."

"But Jessie, Himchan hasn't been the same since we left Northern Ireland that time, he really does like you." Zelo said, puffing his cheeks out a little.

"But he's an idol, I can just forget it straight away? I don't need to hear what Libby heard. I already know." Jessie said as she hugged her knees.

"Wait that sounded like some sort of admission that you do like him-"

"I- I don't, okay?" Jessie said, sighing. "Just forget it, okay?"

And with that she got up and walked out of the room, only to bump to Himchan himself. She felt her cheeks go red as he smiled and apologised, pushing past him so she could walk out to the living area.

"I'm gonna go find Libby and go back to your dorm, is that okay?" Jessie asked Shinwoo.

He nodded and with that, Jessie was out the door.