Practising

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun tiredly went home after a whole day of intense meeting. He was assigned to a new anime series and he's the only person who can do the characters according to the producers liking. He went straight to the kitchen, and heated some water into the kettle. He wanted to drink hot chocolate before he go to sleep. He didn't bother to check if there's leftover food on the fridge. He was too tired to eat. While waiting for the water to boil, he sat on the chair and closed his eyes. 

Kyuhyun was dreaming of food when he smelled the nice aroma of kimchi rice and stinky tofu. He groggily opened his half lidded eyes and saw a silhouette placing plate and chopsticks on the table.

"Yah, get up. I reheated the food," Yesung wake him up.

"What are you doing here?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

"I've been here since early evening. I was chatting with your mom and I just notice that it was already late. Then I saw you looking so pitiful and worn out so I reheated the food. Please do thank me later okay?"

Kyuhyun chuckled and picked up the chopsticks and started digging the late dinner. 

"It's not as tasty as yours but it is edible," Yesung poured the hot chocolate for him. 

"Thanks," he answered cheekily. Kyuhyun was happy because it was his mom who often prepare his meal. Sungmin never done it once. 

"So, I'll go now. Enjoy," Yesung turned around but was stopped by Kyuhyun. 

"Wait, it's lonely to eat alone. Sit here," Kyuhyun forced him to sit down while he continued to eat. 

"Don't tell me you wanted me to wash the dishes too?" Yesung raised his eyebrows. 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm too tired," Kyuhyun pouted.

"I knew it," the raven haired man rolled his eyes.

Kyuhyun grinned. "Yesung, why don't we get married? I like the way you prepare my food."

The older's eyes grew wide. "You're not the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with!"

"Ouch," Kyuhyun held his chest playfully. "Can't you be a little gentler?"

Yesung will never like the idea of them getting married even though Kyuhyun was just kidding. But the odd thing was, Kyuhyun was starting to get bothered about it. He felt Yesung will never like him. And he didn't like that idea. The younger didn't know if he will feel insulted or not. After Yesung finished washing the dishes, he went straight to the door. 

"Alright, I'll go now." 

"I'll walk you home," Kyuhyun said.

They crossed the quiet road and when Yesung opened the door, he glanced at Kyuhyun. "Sleep well. Good night."

"Yeah, you too." Kyuhyun leaned and kissed him on the cheek. "Good night."

Yesung was surprised so he slapped Kyuhyun on the arms. "What was that for?"

"Thank you kiss for bothering to feed me," the younger scratched his nape.

Yesung pouted and marched inside. Before Yesung closed the door, he stucked out his tongue but a smile crossed his lips.

Kyuhyun walked back to his house, grinning.

 

"I hate you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter