Prologue

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yesungie, come here! Greet our new neighbors!" Mrs. Kim shouted from the front lawn of their house. Ten year old Yesung was playing his lego blocks in the living room and he quickly jumped and left his toys to go outside. There was a bright faced woman talking to his mom and beside her was a tall, brunette boy looking down on his feet and playing the dirt on his shoes. 

"Eomma!" Yesung called and the brunette boy looked up and stared at him. Then a smile crept on his lips and Yesung gave him a wide grin. Yesung stood beside his mom.

""Mrs. Cho, this is my son, Yesung." His mom introduced him. Yesung bowed.

"Nice to meet you, mam. I'm Kim Yesung."

"Awww, what a very polite boy! Nice to meet you too! Well, this is my son Kyuhyun. Kyu, greet Mrs. Kim and Yesung."

Kyuhyun bowed with a smirk on his lips. "Nice to meet you, I'm Cho Kyuhyun."

"Kyu, remember, Yesung is older so be polite and call him hyung, okay?" Kyuhyun's mom warned him and the brunette boy nodded. 

"Want to grab some tea?" Mrs. Kim asked and Mrs. Cho gladly accepted. Both ladies and boys went inside the two storey house. The two ladies went to the kitchen while the two boys were left behind in the living room. Yesung sat on the floor and continued to play his lego blocks. He look up when he saw that Kyuhyun remained standing and his eyes were busy roaming around the house.

"Kyu, come on. Let's play," Yesung invited him with a bright smile on his face.

"I don't play lego," Kyuhyun replied. "It's for kids."

"But you're a kid, Kyu," Yesung furrowed his brows with a clueless look in his face.

"I play toys for big boys," Kyuhyun answered smugly. "How old are you?"

"I'm ten. How about you?"

"Eight."

"Then your mom was right! You should be respectful! I am your hyung!" Yesung whined.

"Whatever," Kyuhyun sat down beside him. "You're cute."

Yesung's face become red. It was his first time to be complimented by another boy. Usually, it's the mothers of his classmate at school who kept on praising how cute he is.

"I'm n-not..." he held his cheeks.

"Right. I'm cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter