I'm Sorry

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was wondering what Yesung has been doing these days. He wanted to go next door but he refrain from doing so because of what happened the other night. Kyuhyun didn't like the idea of Yesung dated a married man. At that time, he was impatiently waiting so he went out to check what happened and he heard about everything. How he wished he didn't hear it. Yesung reminded him of his dad who left their family for another woman. He knew Yesung will hurt a lot of people because of it. He knew because he felt it. 

What was he thinking? 

Kyuhyun was mad at himself because instead of Sungmin, he was thinking about Yesung. Instead of his fiance, he was thinking about the problem Yesung was involve. He hated himself because he was affected on what he had learned. He couldn't accept the fact that Yesung did it. And he felt hurt. 

Kyuhyun was damn frustrated so he decided to go out. He tried not to look at Yesung's house. 

Is that the reason why he came back to Seoul all of a sudden? Maybe the man's husband was hunting him. Yesung is handsome! He can find a much better man. 

Kyuhyun met Uncle Jongjin. He must be on the way to Yesung's house.

"Have you seen Yesung, Kyuhyun?" Uncle Jongjin asked. 

"N-Not yet, Uncle. I wasn't able to go to his house these past few days."

Uncle Jongjin nodded.

"Uncle, why did Yesung's parents didn't come back with him?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "My sister sent him back here because something happened in London."

Kyuhyun pretended he didn't know anything. "Something happened, Uncle?"

"Not a big issue. It's just that, Yesung's boyfriend was already married. He didn't know about it. Yesung caught him. So they thought about letting Yesung go back home. Poor kid. The man toyed him."

Kyuhyun stiffened. Why he didn't thought about that Yesung might not know about his boyfriend? He didn't thought that Yesung isn't the type of man involving with a married man. He's young and intelligent. And that day, he was sure he was about to tell him. But he was an idiot and didn't let him get a chance to explain. 

Oh, damn.

Kyuhyun misjudged Yesung. He needed to see him. He owed him an apology.

 

 

Yesung furrowed his brows when he opened the door and saw a delivery boy handling him a bouquet of roses. He tried to deny it but the delivery boy insisted. He knew it was from Siwon.

"Sir, please accept it or I will loose my job," the young boy pleaded. 

Yesung sighed and signed the handbook. When the boy handed the flowers and left, he didn't bother to look for the card. It will go straight to the waste bin anyway. He closed the door and was about to walk away when he heard another doorbell. Yesung thought it must be Siwon. The man wanted him back. 

To his surprise, it wasn't Siwon. 

"What are you doing here?" Yesung growled at the flushed man in front of him. He was the main reason behind his mood swings. 

Kyuhyun scratched his nape. "Don't be angry please."

"Whatever," Yesung rolled his eyes and walked away from him. He went to the nearest trash can an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter