Make It Real

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: GUYSSSS I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD! LOLS. ACTUALLY I CAME BACK FROM KOREA LAST WEEK BUT I THINK MY SOUL WAS LEFT IN SEOUL (WTH WAS THAT XD). I WENT TO OPPAS PLACES, SMELL THEIR SCENTS (AHAH) DIDN'T CATCH A GLIMPSE OF THE TURTLE MAN (DAMN I'M NOT A GOOD STALKER. HE ALWAYS COMES AT NIGHT AND I VISITED DURING DAY TIME TOO BAD) OVERALL, I ENJOYED, THOUGH THE TRIP WAS SHORT. I DEFINITELY WILL COME BACK, MAYBE IN WINTER (I WANNA SEE SNOWWW) AND HOPEFULLY, WOULD CATCH A TURTLE NAMED YESUNG. OKAY, LONG NOTE SO LET'S GO ON WITH THE UPDATE AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER, ENJOY AND THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING THIS FANFIC.

London, England.

"Mom, I need the money for my business," Yesung reminded her shyly.

It had been ten days since he went back together with his family. After they went back, he decided to join Ryeowook in visiting his relatives. The vacation with Ryeowook helped a lot to forget everything and to ease the pain. He had been foolish, he knew that. He knew that his love for Kyuhyun meant nothing to the younger. Kyuhyun didn't promise anything. He didn't say anything about his feelings either. Yesung knew that it was going to happen and he blamed himself for that. He had been selfish. If he tried to stop it from the beginning, things wouldn't go this far. But he didn't.

"Are you sure about this, my dear?" his mom asked.

Yesung looked at her. "Why not?"

"I don't know. You tell me, darling. I am surprised that you're here instead of your apartment. Is Siwon bothering you again?"

"No, Mom." That's the truth. He and Siwon talked once and for all. He told him it was over between them. Yesung was staying at his parents house for two days. When he tried to sleep on his apartment, he felt lonely. He always thought of Kyuhyun. The younger told him that he will miss him if he return to London. Kyuhyun will miss him and that's it. Yesung doesn't want to blame himself for what he had done. 

 

 

The room was dark, only the laptop monitor gave a slight brightness in it. Kyuhyun was staring at the uploaded photos of him and Yesung. It was taken during their fun trips, from his house to theirs. It had been three weeks since he last saw Yesung, and God, he missed him. He felt he'll get crazy just thinking about him. Yesung was always on his mind --- even when he's with Sungmin. 

He wanted to see the older. He wanted to hug him, feel the warmth of his skin. He wanted to kiss him. Ah, God... he felt miserable without Yesung. It's okay if the older doesn't love him, as long as he's with him, he's fine with it. What bothers him more is about what happened to them that night. Yesung admitted that he was his first. He was surprised but at the same time, overwhelmed with emotions. He felt special. It could mean that Yesung felt the same way he felt for him. He loved him. He admitted to himself that he love the man. But what about Sungmin? They're getting married. Though they didn't have any plans right now because he's still busy. Eventhough he didn't mention anything, he knew Sungmin was expecting it. This is what supposed to happen right? If he turned his back, he's no different from his father. 

"You miss him, don't you?"

Kyuhyun surprisingly turned around. "Mom..."

He stood up and opened the light. "I was just looking at the pictures."

"You're my son, Kyuhyun. I know you," she said and looked at the screen. "If you love him, why don't you follow him?"

He didn't expect that from his mom. "I'm getting married."

"Do you love the man you're going to get married with?" she asked.

Kyuhyun didn't reply. "I don't want to follow my father's footsteps. I don't want to abandon my family for another man."

"Even if you love that man?"

He didn't reply once again.

Mrs. Cho sighed and sat beside him. "Kyuhyun, there's something I haven't told you about your father and I think it's about time."

"He left us because that is what I asked of him. And I walked out because I don't want to get hurt."

"I don't understand," he said. "He left us. For another woman."

"He didn't left us for a woman, Kyuhyun. He just returned to his true love."

Kyuhyun didn't expect it. He didn't know about that.

"Like what's happening to you, we're supposed to get married when he met Sora," she said, referring to his father's wife. "But right before he met Sora, our relationship was on the rocks. We tried to get married becaue I'm already pregnant with you at that time," she sighed again. "I knew that he love Sora even while he was with me physically. I was blinded with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter