These Broken Hearts Part 2

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN POV

Earlier that day...

"What's up with you, man?" My bestfriend Eunhyuk asked me as I sipped the scotch on the glass I was holding.

"How long have you been drinking?" Donghae, his boyfriend nudged and took the bottle of alcohol away from my mini bar. 

To be honest, I started a few minutes ago, I'm not drunk at all. They're just exaggerating. 

"Not much," I gulped the last drop of alcohol and it burns my throat. I winced but didn't mind the bitter taste of it. I was upset from the things that's happening around me. 

"How's... Sungmin?" Leeteuk the oldest in our group asked carefully and glancing at his boyfriend Kangin before looking back at me, waiting for my answer. 

"He's... away..."

"Again? That's ridiculous!" Kangin blew air from his mouth, a sign of annoyance. His annoyance just added to the feeling I have inside. 

Sungmin is my fiance. He's a musical actor, gaining huge popularity in Seoul and around Southeast Asia. I met him in one of the production where they called me to design a costume that they will use for a fantasy theme musical. I'm a graphic artist. I design and create characters in an online games and I'm not being cocky that I earned millions for that. I built my own graphic studio beneath my house and I have lots of contacts around the world. Each design that I created is bought not less than one day. I proposed to Sungmin last month and he accepted. We planned on preparing the wedding but then this morning, I learned that he flew to Japan and will stay there for one month because he accepted a role in a big musical production. He didn't even have the balls to tell me when we were talking on the phone yesterday! 

"Why in the world he accepted a ing musical in exchange for your goddamn wedding?!" Donghae threw his hand in the air exasperately. He is one of the few people who disliked Sungmin. Donghae told me once that Sungmin have this bad aura when he's around. He hated his guts but then, Donghae respected my decision because I love Sungmin. 

"He love his work," I defended him. "He's already a popular actor when I met him."

"Does he really want to marry you? I mean no offense but this is ing insane!" Eunhyuk added and my feelings got worse. I know damn well that they're right.

"Let's not talk about it," I diverted the topic. "What made you come here anyway? Competition is still two days away." I was talking about the online game that I've participating and my friends bet a huge amount of money in my behalf.

"We're not here for the game," Eunhyuk cleared his throat and looked at his boyfriend Donghae. He took his hand and showed to me. 

"Holy , you're ing engaged too?" I exclaimed. This news made me sulk even more. "I hate you guys."

"Sorry," Eunhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter