Amusement Park

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: WILL USE 3RD PERSON POV FROM NOW ON.

"So, you do have any plans now?" Yesung glanced at Kyuhyun who was focused on driving.

"Of course. I've planned this ahead. I don't want to get beaten by you," the younger chuckled and earned a glare from him.

"I will definitely do that, try me," the raven haired man crossed his arms.

"Stop being so violent, Yesung. Look, ever since you came, you didn't even try to hug me! You slap me here, hit me there! Cmon! Have mercy on my luscious body!" Kyuhyun protested which made him look so damn cute.

"Excuse me? You found yourself luscious? All I can see are baby fats," Yesung rolled his eyes.

"Yah!" It was Kyuhyun's turn to glare. "Have you seen this?" He formed his right arm to show his bicep.

Yesung couldn't stop himself from touching the muscle. He had to admit, Kyuhyun have a nice body but of course he wouldn't dare to speak it out. "You call this muscle?"

"I'm starting to hate you, Yesung," Kyuhyun pouted.

Yesung laughed out loud. "Loser."

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived to the famous, Lotte World.

"Uhh... a theme park?" Yesung got out of the car.

Kyuhyun grinned, showing his perfect set of pearly white teeth.

"I want to play, let's go!" Kyuhyun grabbed Yesung's hand and ran towards the ticket booth. He bought all access pass to all the rides but Yesung doubt he will used it because he's not a fan of amusement parks.

 

 

Yesung stepped back when Kyuhyun led him to the huge roller coaster ride.

"NOT IN YOUR DREAMS CHO KYUHYUN!"

The raven haired man was about to run but Kyuhyun was quicker, pulling him and he crashed into Kyuhyun's toned chest.

"I can't ride that, I swear!" Yesung freaked out.

"I'm here," Kyuhyun whispered to his ears.

"Kyuhyun please! I really can't..." Yesung pouted.

Yesung was stuck to Kyuhyun's body as if they were cuddling in the middle of the line. 

They heard a few giggles from behind and they saw a bunch of teenage girls whispering and looking playfully at them. They both looked into each other and noticed that they were hugging, too close for comfort.

Yesung fidgeted, stepping away from Kyuhyun, his face red in embarassment. Kyuhyun had the same tint on his cheeks, scratching his nape. 

"If you don't want then let's go to the other rides," Kyuhyun took Yesung's hand once again and they walked away from the line.

"I'm hungry," Yesung mumbled. "Can we grab something?"

The younger chuckled. "We haven't started and you're already starving?"

"Yah! You dragged me here without even asking if I've eaten breakfast nor lunch!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "We ate in the car, remember? I made us sandwiches, remember?"

"That is not enough!" Yesung whined. "If you don't want to eat then I'll eat by myself," the raven haired man marched away.

Kyuhyun was giggling when he followed Yesung and placed his arms on his shoulder, pinching his cheeks.

"You are such a brat! You'll never get a boyfriend if you're like that!"

"I don't need a boyfriend. They're all idiots," Yesung huffed.

Kyuhyun pulled away and pointed at Yesung accusingly. "Yah! Not all boys are idiots!"

"Don't worry. You're not idiot. You're simply stupid," Yesung stuck out his tongue and ran away from him.

Kyuhyun puffed air and ran after him. "If I catch you Kim Yesung, I'm gonna stranggle you to death, yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter