TRUTH and DARE...NEVER play with them that game-.-

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"

im backssss ^^
lets get started shall we?
***********************************************************
8:TRUTH and DARE...NEVER play with them that game-.-

you were just about to overlap your tank top with a blouse when you heard a scream.

it was from taemin...o.o

"my eyes!!!noooo!!"cried the maknae,covering his eyes.

you rolled your eyes at his overreaction.
to think he was older than you...

"yah...who told you not to listen to the conversation just now?its you own fault,"you cooly said,slipping the shirt on as you walked past by him.

it was ironic how other idol girl dress more provocative than you yet he reacted like that-.-

there was another scream coming from the kitchen so you went to check it out.

to your surprise,it came from onew.

"yah kim kibum!!!this was my favourite shirt!!!"onew shouted at key,who was feigning ignorance as he cooked.

minho and jonghyun was already at the dining table while taemin was beside you,halfway recovered from the 'shock' he had just now.

"jinki hyung's shirt got oiled by kibum again,"jonghyun explained as he beckoned you and taemin to sit.

minho handed you a plate while taemin poured you some juice.
you were confused by two things:
1)they were suddenly nice to you
2)...

"isnt the diva of shinee supposed to be key?"

the guys gave you a smirk.

onew heard what you said and shoved you off the seat and sat on it himself.

"that was why we said you dont know the true us...almost everything we do in front of the media is just a facade and this is my sit,"onew hissed,pointing to the name 'dubu leader' at the back of the chair.

you rolled your eyes and got sat on one of the two extra seats.

"soft like tofu my FOOT,"you cursed under your breath silently so that it would be inaudible.

a moment later,key handed everyone their breakfast,except for yours.

"oops,i didnt make for you,sorry,"he apologised sarcastically.

you tried to look calm to him.
minho then handed you his plate of food.

"take mine,you need it for energy.i can do without it,"he urged.

you were so touched that you kept thanking him.

"yah choi minho,i was about to give her her breakfast.i was lying earlier...im not that mean you know,"key frowned and gave the plate that was supposed to be your breakfast to him.

you all then ate in silence.
once you were done,you went back into your storeroom bedroom to slack by yourself since you have the feeling that they wouldnt want your presence in the living room with them.

for about five minutes inside the crampped room,you spent it by meditating.
that was when somebody knocked your door and entered.
since there was little space,his body was a few inches away from yours.

you kept trying your hardest not to switch to ultra shinee fangirl mode.
however,you couldnt resist it so you end up poking him.

poke...poke...
o.o?

"umm...lets get you out of here and have fun with us,"jonghyun grinned,holding onto your hand that had been poking his cheeks.

blushing furiously,you nodded and left the place quickly.
inside your mind,you made a mental note to hit him on the head to forget what you did to him just now.

"youre here!we were just playing a harmless game,"onew smiled sickening sweetly.

you felt a tinge of anxiety and knew he meant the opposite.
but you knew you wont be able to back out.
instead,you sat in between taemin and minho(you all were in a circle on the floor)and then asked what game you were playing.

key was holding onto a bottle.

",spin the bottle?!but i havent had my first kiss yet,"you thought in fear.

then for a short moment,relief flushed through you when taemin told you the game.

"TRUTH OR DARE"

good...a harmless game.
key and onew had this wierd grin on their face.
if only you knew how dangerous it was to play with these flower boys...

-----

"do it!!!now!!!"jonghyun and onew cheered.

you groaned as key pushed you in the middle of them.
dirty dance...but you dont know how to!!!

~your POV~

those sick bastards...they must be having the raging hormones moment now-.-

i mean,whats with their questions and dares with each other?
ive never played this open rendition of truth or dare.
i mean their demands were so:

onew dared taemin to sit on minho's lap and ...o.o

minho made jonghyun show us his hot,firm yet not tough abs...hot

key made minho confessed to us that he had gay feelings for super junior donghae before O.O

taemin made key confessed to us that he actually feels gy whenever he had to girl dance eventhough it was his passion XP

jonghyun made onew confessed that he actually kept tripping to gain people's attention...but that was kind of obvious so yeah

and now...when it was my turn
at first,i chose truth but they wanted to know who i liked the most in shinee.
aint no way im telling them that!!
theyre jerks now...key and onew to be exact
and to think they were my biases-.-

so instead,they asked me to dirty dance...but i dont know how to!!

"ok guys,shes just a girl,treat her with respect.shes not a ,"minho said.

so...nice...kyaaaah!!!

"i agree with hyung.how about you dance any song you like then instead!"taemin agreed.

gahhh...and to think he was my least favourite before T.T

with that,i nodded happily and was about to begin when onew interupted.

"wait,thatll be too simple.if you want us to go easy on you thats ok.you get to choose between two options:get 2pm's nichkhun's number or kiss one of us on the cheeks."

he gave me a smug grin.
wth?arent the options tish in a way too?
gahh...
2pm nichkhun's number...that i would want
kiss one shinee member...that i would want too
hoho
its every fangirls' dream.

so i guess ill pick...
***********************************************************
hoho cliffhanger XP
VOTE FOR WHICH DARE YOU ALL WANNA DO!!!
THE NICHKHUN NUMBER ONE
OR THE KISS A SHINEE MEMBER XD