i thought i was pranked...BUT O.O?!

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"

 

lets continue!
***********************************************************
2:i thought i was pranked...BUT O.O?!

the situation was kind of tense when the person told you he happened to be key...you were still frozen on the spot.

"hello?"the voice muttered on the other line.

cant be key...the voice seems different.then again,people's voice are different on the phone.
must be a prank from your friends.

" you ryan!!stop pranking me!!"you screamed and hung up.

with that,you off it and rushed home.
in you room,you just kept tossing and turning around on your bed.the incident just now was still in your thoughts.

"it just had to be ryan.just another one of his typical pranks on me.ill just call him to confirm it and everything will be like always."

you took your home phone and dialled ryan's.

"yo ryan,great prank huh just now?you serious got me!i thought you were key man!!"you laughed immediately.

however,his answer was not what you expected.

"why the hell woul i do that if i just pranked you yesterday?im not that dumb ok?byes."

you then lay back on the bed and stared at your ceiling;thinking of other possible suspects.

half an hour -and 10 phone calls- later,your efforts were futile.it seems that today was not a 'prank the girl!!' day.feeling slightly nervous,you switched your phone back on.
there were 20 missed calls...and a text sent a minute ago.

'look...im not prank calling you nor am i ryan.but please pick up.im calling back soon.PS:this is not my phone.'

~your POV~

great...i have a dilemma now.-.-
who the hell is this person?
a hired killer?
nevertheless...i waited for the call.

his 'soon' happened to be...8 hours later=.=
my beauty sleep was ruined when the call woke me up at 2am.

"hello?"i said grumpily,irritated by the lack of sleep.

i had just managed to sleep an hour ago convinced he decided not to call me back.but now?grr...

"do you live in the terrace next to escape theme park?"he questioned me.

right then,there was a stalkerish vibe so i was kind of freaked out.

"yes,omg who are you and what do you want from me?"

there was an audible sigh and murmurings.due to my addiction with kpop songs,it was obvious that they were speaking korean.

"you know what?can you go down now?we're waiting outside your gate."

with a groan,i rose up from my bed and walked down my stairs.i was too tired to feel worried.i didnt even bother taking my glasses.

when i walked out of my house,there was an 8-seater taxi outside.i rubbed my eyes to see clearly.about 6 people got out from the vehicle and walked towards my house.i let out a huge yawn and hung up my phone.

they were wearing black hoodies and jeans from afar.
are they like going to sacrifice me for their black magic?
nah...i thought seeing one of them tripped.

sigh...he reminds me of onew...my husband XD

one of the figure then beckoned my come nearer.
he let down his hoodie.

"i was the one who called you"

i then let out the loudest scream i had ever given in my life.
it was key and SHINee!!!
i think i wasted my energy on the scream because i somehow fainted a second later.

~end of your POV~
***********************************************************
updating next chappie XD