Authors have feelings too

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"
Hey peeps...i know this fic is completed but im afraid i wanna post something i felt hurtful about. Its about the my first fanfic 'i might not know you...but wanna be friends?' Some of you (im not saying names) gave me private messages to me in a bashing way. Example:i read your featured fics...just because its featured doesnt mean its good.look...the first fic you posted here was .thats why its not even featured.i think you were only featured cos of your karma My question is...why do you guys care so much if i get featured or not?i know i dont write the best fics...but i do have fun with it ok?who are you to say that?yes that fic of mine doesnt have many readers and subcribers but soooo what?I UPLOADED all the chapters from winglin on the day i first joined it.what do you want me to do?delete all my non featured fics?HELLO hate to break it to you...but my only fics on aff was my this fic and 'my geeky hubby is a vampire prince'.are you challenging me to be featured all the time?im not that desperate please-.- you people dont make sense...bashing on someone just because not all of her fics are featured and calling her a snob when you dont even know her true colours And if you guys are my loyal readers,you'll notice i posted this exact same message on my other two fics....i just need to set this matter straight ok?