EVIL SHINEE 0.0

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"

 

lets get going
**********************************************************
4:EVIL SHINEE 0.0

you all sat at the dining room as your mom and key laid the food on the table.

"thank you cute and tall boy!!"your mom cooed,tousling his hair.

the boys just look worriedly as key looked as if he was about to blow up.before your mom could continue on with her action,onew stopped her.

"sorry aunty,my friend dont like people touching his hair,"onew apologised.

my mom then let out an understanding nod before packing up for work.

"bye darling,have fun with the boys!!ill miss you!!"

and she left you guys just like that.

~your pov~

OMG i wanna die...now...next to SHINee...
my mom was a complete embarrassment!!

key gave the guys a silent glare.

he then said a word in korean.im not that dumb to not know what he actually said.i heard correctly.the word out of his mouth was...

"."

then,he effortlessly flicked his hair back to its original state.

"heck...i do better..."jonghyun muttered in broken english.

i just sat quietly at my seat,at the end of the table and tried to eat as delicate as possible.
theres no way i can show SHINee how i really eat like.

"pssh...such a fake,"key rolled his eyes,popping a cherry tomato in his mouth.

at that moment;famous idol or not,i had the temptation to pull him by the hair and send him for a transversite operation...

i shook the thoughts out of my head and gave up trying to seem 'ladylike'.i began greedily stuffing food in my mouth.

"thffere, fuu fike ffee ffeffer fike fish?"i said,my mouth full of food.(there,you like me better like this?)

taemin and minho let out a laugh.whatever,not like they can EVEN understand me since i said it in english-.-

onew let out a sarcastic laugh then seriously blurted,"no we dont like you...you ruined us so we'll never will."

oh my god,did my favourite idol actually became evil?
no!!!he cant be...hes too nice to be...not nice.

seeing my shocked face,key added oil to my fire.

"you seriously thought that we are the never angry types huh?well face the facts of life little girl,we are not the perfect 'guys' you think we are.theres no one in this world who is too nice and we are definitely NOT those people,"key coldy said,pointing a kitchen knife to me.

with that,he stabbed that knife through the apple as a form of threat.

i immediately swallowed my saliva.
my favourite idols are not what i think they are!!

they then spoke in korean.
i was glad i took some lessons and understood.

"yah hyung.don't scare her.shes just a girl.we have an image to uphold,"jonghyun muttered.

key just flashed him a smirk and replied.

"like i care,i hate her.she is so gonna die when we bring her back to sm."

huh?sm?what is going to happen?

"wait...what?"i gasped in korean.

shinee then looked at me and gave an evil smirk.

"oh,it looks like she understood us hyung.theres no need to hide about it then,"taemin stretched his arms and yawned as if he was bored of the conversation.

onew then headed over to pull me straight up.he then went nearer,until he was 2 inches away from my face.

"you're going to go to korea with us tonight."

omg!!!what?!no it cant be!!!why?
my parents dont even know!!

"look here,your mom packed this luggages for you while you were sleeping.she knows youll be gone for a month."

wth?she knows?and she dont care?what kind of parent is she?!!and what?a freaking month?!

key then pulled my arm and gave a sneer.

"your passport is with us.so once we reach there,dont think of escaping..."

but why?!!!!
i stared at them in fear.
somehow,i think that im losing my liking for them...

"thats cos you need to clear this issue with lee soo man.dont worry,we dont care if you hate us."

OMFG...DID HE JUST READ MY MIND?

god i repent on all my sins
i need a time machine...quick.
***********************************************************
and this is what you all get for lying XD