onkey vs 2min vs betrayer jjong...?!

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"

backs....after quite some time sorry peeps...T.T
i hope i dont lose my readers out there...
cos i think i might delete this if i were to lose them.
its just that school has been busy these days so yeah-.-
***********************************************************
12:onkey vs 2min vs betrayer jjong...?!

so far...its been 2 weeks since you stayed with them.
they were currently super free since they had worked hard for the choreography of their new album.

the members and you had gotten quite close...but that doesnt mean that they would not sue you-.-

actually...they didnt intend to sue you since you guys had bonded.they just lied so that there was a reason for you to stay with them longer =.=

"yah...get over here and help me...just because youre a guest doesnt mean you can laze around,"key yelled from the kitchen.

you let out a groan and obediently listened.
you were ordered to do the cutting of vegetables and fish while key just do the cooking.

the others were watching television.

"yah...do you even know how to cut?even taemin cut better than you,"key said softly,breathing down your neck.

you fliched and jumped slightly.
that was the first time a guy ever done that to you.

"dont flirt in front of me,"a voice came from behind you guys.

...onew.

he was giving you both a stoic face but his tone seemed menacing.
you immediately back off and excused yourself to the restroom.

unbeknownst to you...there was an intense conversation happening outside...

"kibum ah...i told you to play fair didnt I??"onew boomed aloud.

key just gave a sheepish grin,rubbing his hand behind his neck and proceeded cooking as if nothing happened.

-----

"go and buy these stuff for us since you need not wear any disguie to go out,"onew said,handing you the list and money before shoving you outside the house without you having the chance to even say no.

you let out a groan as this was kind of a daily chore for you-.-

"i wonder if nichkhun hyung will come today like always..."taemin blurt out.

onkey gave him a fierce glare.
taemin then cowered in a corner.

"dont piss them off...theyre just desperados"whispered minho in taemin's ear.

taemin nodded and continued feeding key's snails.

"i heard that...you dont think we could actually win her heart do you?"key challenged,coiling his arms with onew.

minho just shrugged at them.

onew's eyes narrowed.

"you know what??bring it on choi minho...cos key and i are going to do everything to get her under...our spell,"onew decided.

for a brief moment...it seemed as if there were laser beam aimed at minho.

"hyung...i side with minho hyung that you guys wont get her,"taemin interrupted nonchalantly.

it was kind of surprising since he usually didnt bother to get involved.

onew and key looked offended.

"our beloved magnae...not siding with us?"they cried melodramatically.

taemin gave a sharp nod and wrapped his arms around minho.

the two sides then looked at jonghyun to see whose side hes on.
luckily,the doorbell saved him.

"i'll get it."

you entered to see the wierd situation.

"ill just put the things and rest in my room,"you blurted.

the stuff were then placed and a table and you headed in your room,who was previously the manager's room(until he decided to move out due to lee soo man's order)

"oh it's on...."they all(except for jjong who was just watching the situation like a dummy) thought.

---

that night,while everyone was sleeping,jonghyun made a phone call.

"yes hyung,jinki hyung and kibum are joining forces while minho and taemin are doing everything to stop them....no of course im on no one's side...i'm on yours...oh well got to go...nights,"jonghyun whispered in his phone call and hang up on nichkhun.

"she's mine...."nichkhun said to himself on the other end..."
***********************************************************
sorry for the late update again guys~~~