no more RIVALS!!!...but....T.T

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"

omg im soooooooooo sorry for the late update...T.T...

without further ado...heres the next chappie

i find this a total failure though...but please bear with it..

its gonna end soon<3

____________________________________________________________________________

-your pov-

seriously...why are people FAINTING?!=.=...

"get up...get up..."i kicked elizabeth on her .

no response...

the guys on the other hand were shocked.

"YOU BOTH LOOK SOOOOO MUCH ALIKE!"they cried.

i just rolled my eyes,used to the comment given.

nichkhun then helped me carry her to the vacant sofa.

-end of your POV-

the guys were busy preparing supper while you took care of your cousin.

elizabeth soon wake up.

"cousin...i had this very wierd dream that my dream guy was actually real,"she yawned.

i was about to tell her something when a cough interrupted us.

"OH MY...."she gasped.

nichkhun was carrying a tray of drinks.

i immediately head over to the kitchen to give them some peace.

"dont disturb their moment,"i winked at the guys.

-nichkhun's POV-

here she was...my dream girl....the RIGHT one...in front of me,smiling.

to think i was her dream guy too.

"actually nichakhun is my thailand name,"i grinned explaining to her about my name.

she nodded in acknowledgment.

"i didnt know your name was elizabeth truthfully....its so nice,"i praised shyly.

elizabeth,or liz(she wants me to call her that) let out a light laugh.

"wow....cuzzie.after all my years with you,this is the first time you actually acted nice to a guy.usually you would be all 'jack the ripper-ish',"you claimed.

from the corner of my eyes,i saw liz giving a glare and immediately changed her expression into something sweeter when she gazed back at me.

aww...how cute xD

-end of nichkhun's POV-

"so youre not a lesbian?"wooyoung asked.

everyone's eyes went bulge seeing woo's daring question.

even you were scared.

"when i count to 3...run woo,"you mouthed to the oblivious guy in front of you.

you closed your eyes to prevent yourself from seeing real life killing.

but then...you heard a chuckle.

"oh no silly....its just a comment i gave to guys who wanted to be attached to me.i was waiting for my dream guy,"she replied sweetly,coiling her arms around the equally love struck khun.

o.o...?

WHY IS SHE BEING SO NICE TO BOYS?!

"its love...what do you expect?"jonghyun shook his head smiling.

you laughed at his comment.

-key's POV-

I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...

im no longer stuck in a complicated love square....or harem...o.o...

WOO HOO...she's gonna be mine easily YES<3

-end of key's POV-

-taemin's POV-

why is elizabeth noona wearing a butterfly pattern dress...it makes me feel like going butterfly hunting.

i nudged hyung softly.

"kibum hyung...i feel like going butterfly hunting tomor---"

hyung cut off my dialogue before i could finish T.T

"shut up taemin!im thinking of a diabolical plot to get her!!!"he hissed.

T.T....

"jinki hyung...kibum hyung is being mean!"i whispered.

jinki hyung just stare at me and continued eating his chicken.

"must.not.waste.chic-- i mean food."

T.T....NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME....T.T...

-end of taemin's POV-

"so everything is fine now huh?we can all go home peacefully now!"minho cheered.

everyone nodded in agreement except for elizabeth.

"no HOLD UP!im so sorry to tell you guys this but i have to bring my cousin back."

you looked at her...giving your best puppy eyes.

even nichkhun gave his cutest expression.

"sorry khun...my cousin's education is important.she cant just skip it.so im bringing her back tonight.the principal gave me a notice that she will get expelled from school if you dont show up by the next week.her friends all miss her."

with that,liz gave her phone to you.

there were many videos of her friends:

-OI YOU !WHY ARE YOU NOT IN SCHOOL?!are you abducted by aliens or something?-

-come back to school ok?we miss your lameness-

-dont you miss us girl?!-

-why dont you pick up your PHONE?!gahhhhhh is it dead or something?-

-so...where are you?any hot guys there?-

you slightly teared up seeing that.

you didnt know how much they missed you.

"im sorry guys but i think me going back is the best for all of us..."

shinee and 2pm looked at each other.

as much as they hate to...they have to let you go...

---------------------

"so this is goodbye huh guys?"you muttered.

shinee's manager handed over your luggages to the staff.

chansung nodded sadly.

"our friendship was short but it was fun while it lasted,"junho mumbled.

everyone(shinee & 2pm) was in attendence...except for key.

the guys were wearing this wierd disguises...who crossdresses as a disguise?=.=...even the manager was in girl's clothings...o.o...

key was missing since he left the dorm when everyone was busy packing up your things.

"he must really hate me that much...."you thought.

secretly,you felt a little hurt...he was the one who left you with the most impact.

you gave a sigh.

onew looked at you...noticing your deep in thought.

"im sorry for being mean..."he apologised.

you just shook your head and hug him.

"you're my bias in shinee oppa...i love you a lot...eventhough you made my life a hell here,"you joked.

you went over to taemin.

"lee taemin...you're a very good friend of mine who's usually distracted...i guess thats your charm huh?"you hugged him.

minho went over and embrace you next.

"i'll never forget you oppa...you're like my knight in shining armour...in this case shinee armour,"you teased.

"jonghyun oppa...you're a very nice oppa whose always full of wisdom...i'll miss you too...eventhough you spend your spend more with your ipod than me,"you hugged jjong.

soon,you gave your goodbyes to the 2pm boys too.

"wooyoung oppa...i'll never forget your stupidity to believe my lie..."

"lee junho...i'll never forget your FAIL impersonation of rain..."

"chansung oppa...i'll never forget you...and your bananas..."

"taec...i'll not forget you're the beastly one in the group..."

"junsu oppa...i'll never forget your...umm....just know that you'll not be forgotten by me k?"

"khun oppa....i'll never forget our moments together...eventhough you thought i was your dream girl all this while...=.="

by the time you finished...tears just dropped freely on your cheeks.

"aww dont cry dongsaeng!!"everyone cooed.

you just shook your head and smile...though your heart seemed to be aching cos of someone...

"promise me you wont forget me ok?i wont forget you guys..."you waved goodbye.

everyone nodded...you and elizabeth soon passed the boundary.

----

"why didnt you record down their numbers darling?"elizabeth asked you as you cried next to her in the plane.

you shook your head and wiped your tears.

"whats the use of it?they'll forget me soon enough.they're stars...we're worlds apart.i'll soon be just another fan to them..."

as you close your eyes..you thought

'one more lie wouldnt hurt...i'll just try to erase our moments together...it would hurt more to remember it'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

yes its boring but im sooooo sorry T.T...writer's block.

its rushed i know...T.T

NEXT CHAPPIE IS THE FINAL CHAPTER<3