OMGD...what am i doing on his....O.O

it started with the lie..."i know SHINee"

im back...sorry for the late update...i had writer's block T.T
***********************************************************
6:OMGD...what am i doing on his....O.O

"welcome..."lee soo man said coldly as you entered in his room.

shinee and his manager followed behind her as onew roughly shoved you on a vacant seat.

lee soo man clasped his hands and eyed you deeply.
you somehow felt invicible daggers aimed at you.

~key's POV~

the girl sat nevously as everyone exchanged glances towards her.

"you do know that the boys want you sued right miss?"lee soo man declared.

i could see her flinched and looked confused.
pssshh...like i care
she deserved it.
after a short moment,she nodded.

taemin just leaned back against his seat and gazed at the ceiling...that boy is always unconcerned...no wonder hes a type B

jonghyun hyung was texting someone...im guessing its a girl since he seemed to be grinning shyly at his phone...that dork.

jinki hyung was holding her back on her seat by the shoulder as he stood behind her...quite typical of our paranoid leader.

minho was just smiling innocently at lee soo man...that up-.-

while me...i was just paying attention to lee soo man.
i want to get the lawsuit done and over with so i dont have to see her face sooner.

"thats right...you're going to get sued by them for 3 million...all because you tarnished their idol reputation,"he announced.

i smirked at her shocked face.
i bet she couldnt get that much money.
however,she agreed quickly.

"lets get this done and over with,"she replied,whipping out her phone,preparing to dial someone's number.

suddenly,lee soo man told jinki hyung to stop her;he did,by grabbing her phone and throwing it on the floor before stomping on it with his foot.

she gave a horrified expression.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

jinki hyung shrugged and lee soo man diverted her focus onto him.

"listen my girl...dont rush things through.after all,this lawsuit will last for quite SOME time since the boys have busy schedules to even attend court meeting."

lee soo man snapped his fingers and we(shinee and manager hyung)were ordered out while the girl remained inside.

"i hope she get the punishment she deserve,"jinki hyung blurted out.

me too hyung...me too

~end of key's POV~

you were fidgeting in your seat facing the floor.
suddenly...

"alright,theyre gone now.you can relax around me."

you quickly gazed at him;not able to understand.

"you see,your dad is my best friend.i might be ruthless to others but i most definitely wont betray my own bestie,"he explained.

your eyes lit up.you didnt know your dad knew lee soo man.
then again,you knew nothing about him since you barely spoke more than 2 sentences everytime you see him.

"hi darling."
"oh hey,have you eaten?"
"uh-huh"
"ok then,ill be in my room"
...
...
-.-

"so you wont sue me?"you asked hopefully.

lee soo man's expression then falter.

"to be fair...i have to...BUT only YOU can stop the boys from the intention to sue you."

you looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"but lee soo man sir,you ARE the boss.dont they have to always obey you?so if you cancel the lawsuit,theyll have no choice but to agree."you debated the idea.

lee soo man brought himself forward,leaning his body slightly on his desk.

"that i know my child...but i dont want them question my doings.therefore,you have to try your best and get into their good books.i dont know how...make them fall in love with you or something i dont care.i just dont want my reputation and relationship with your dad to strain."

your eyes meanwhile bulged.
get into their good books?
fall in love?
huh?
but HOW?!

lee soo man noticed that look on your face and understood.

"easy...youre gonna live in their dorm until they stopped the intention to sue.they ARE guys anyway...and youre a GIRL...its going to be a piece of cake,"answered the determined guy.

you just swallowed your saliva and groaned,agreeing to the life changing descision....

-----

"i still cant believe hes making her STAY with us,"moaned onew,kicking their dorm door.

their manager slid his thumb-print in and they all entered the place.
the luggages and stuff has been put in the living room by the group's coordinator and staff workers.

~your POV~

how am i going to be in their good books if they hate me to the core?
jeeesh...i WOULD love to make them fall for me but...i DOUBT they would want to-.-

"you.sleep here,"onew boomed,opening a door pointing to the room.

i headed over,looked at it from the outside and gasped.

"YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP IN THE STOREROOM?!"

onew gave a very cheeky grin.
if i was still the old foolish fan girl i was...i would have thought that was cute.
now...its just SCARY

"yes...or do you want to sleep with our manager?"

i quickly shook my head and placed my stuff in the cramped area.
oh dear god...please forgive this repented girl by making this all a DREAM.

----

as i unpacked my stuff,i didnt see their shadows at all for they locked themselves in their room-the one they shared together.

before i knew it,it was night.
they didnt even got out to have dinner so i practically starved to death.
i didnt see their faces...which was in way a good thing and bad.
i slept uncomfortably on the hard cement floor that night,crying myself to sleep.

~end of your POV~

~minho's POV~

we all stuck ourselves in the room talking about her.
as we chat,taemin shared with us the junk food he stored in the closet secretly.

"great job maknae,a good way to not see her,"key cried.

as soon as he said that,i somehow felt worried about her.have she eaten?

that night,i crept out of the room.
the guys were sleeping soundly so even the loudest of noise wouldnt wake them up.

i quietly opened our storeroom-her room now-and immediately felt a tinge of pity.there she was sleeping on the floor without a mattress.
as she slowly turned,her stomach grumbled audibly(a/n:is that even possible lol?)

i slowly picked her up bride-style and brought her into our room.with that,i placed her on my bed and slept next to the 'dead' taemin.

-the next day-

"what am i doing HERE?!!"a voice screamed.

everyone woke up to the sound.
onew and key looked at her then turned to me and glared,mouthing a curse.
i guessed they found out about my deed...

~end of minho's POV~

***********************************************************
yeah its not funny i know but i promise itll be funny soon^^