Tease...

Why me? 7guys BTS

**YOUR POV*

Shivers spread through out your body, the missing heat of his lips leaving my skin. I shifted my eyes towards Taehyung, he had straightened him self and looked at Jungkook. ''Taehyung.'' Jungkook coldly said. I could see the way Taehyungs jaw clench tightly, and his face turned into annoyance. He let out a small laugh

   

    before turning and leaning his head towards me and whispering ''I will finish with you later.'' I simply scoffed at him. He let go of my wrists and intertwined his hand with one of my hands. ''So why are YOU late?'' He questioned Jungkook who was staring at me the whole time. ''Umm.. traffic.'' He replied as he headed towards the door that lead him to the dancing hyungs. ''Right...'' Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes. ''Lets go.'' Taehyung said to you as he gave you the lovely box smile.

**No Ones POV**     After you and taehyung sat down on the floor beside a mirror the hyungs started to look for the next song they were going to practice. Your head laid on Taehyung's legs since he was crisscrossed, and the rest of your body was laying on the ground. Taehyung played with your hair as you watched J-hope dancing. Your eyes then glanced around the room and caught Jungkook eyes fixed on you.

You looked away as fast as you could, your face was slowly getting heated up. Taheyung was watching everything that was happening. With out a warning Taehyung had leaned his body towards your head, he put his head down, with his face close to yours. ''Y/N.'' He said softly with a blank expression. ''Mmm..?'' You replied.''OKAY!'' Lets start J-HOPE yelled. Jungkook was watching the way Taehyung was so close to your face, he wanted take Taehyungs place. His expression changed dramatically, as he looked up at J-HOPE. They danced 'War of Hormones' As they danced you could tell that Taehyung was trying to act cute and Jimin wanted your attention. Jungkook on the other hand got mad at Taehyung.  You laughed at the way they acted so childish. Jungkook then ran to sit next to you as taehyung was on the floor. ''YAA!'' Taheyung yelled at Jungkook who was smiling and panting for air beside you. ''Are you free tonight?'' He whispered. You sat there in confusion. ''Umm..'' You replied as you thought what to say. Taheyung was walking slowly towards you two. He then put his forehead against yours and giggled. Your face started to flush again. ''JUNGKOOK!!'' Taehyung yelled as he pulled you up. ''What.'' Jungkook replied as he looked up and put his back against the mirror. ''What do you mean WHAT!! You were to close to Y/N.'' Taheyung Yelled as he wraped his arms around our waist. You struggled to turn your body towards Taehyung but you managed. You looked up at him and put your hands on each side of his cheeks. He then looked down at you. ''Your to loud'' you said with a small giggle. ''So when am I going to get my answer?'' Jungkook asked. Taheyung eyed Jungkook. You turned you head and replied '' don't know''. ''What is he talking about?'' Taheyung asked you with an eyebrow up. ''Nothing don't worry about it.'' Your simply told him. Taeheyung left to buy food for the hyungs, he asked you if you wanted to come with him but you told him you wanted to stay. Taehyung first wined, and tried to convince you to come with him, but it didn't work. You knew he had some evil plan to get you back for teasing him. ''Hey.'' A low voice beside your ear whispered. You turned towards the voice. Your face and Suga's were so close that his glasses hit your eye lashes. ''Umm yes?'' You said. He his lips then spoke again ''I need you to meet me here tomorrow.'' For what?'' You asked. ''I need your help with a song, since I heard you play piano.'' He said lazily. ''Oh umm yeah sure.'' You said. '' I'll text you later then.'' He said as he got up slowly. You felt a finger tracing down your spine. You spun your head around ''Hello'' Jungkook cued. ''Hehehe'' you laughed awkwardly. Jungkook pulled you out to the hall way, as Suga watched both of you head out. ''Where are you taking me?'' You asked but you got no respond only giggles. You passed a couple of doors and hallways until you and Jungkook reached a silver door with no window. ''Dont worry.'' Jungkook said. He let you in first, then he walked in the room behind you and locked the door. You sat down on a chair next to a computer and a bed. Jungkook the lamp behind the bed and walked over to slowly. You were to busy looking a the computer that you didn't notice the sound of Taehyung's foot steps walking down the hall way. Taehyung went in the dance practice room ''Hyung your back so fast!'' Jimin hollered. ''Yeah I just for go my wallet h-'' He then froze in place to see that you were missing. ''Were is Y/N?'' Suga then replied ''I dont know, she left with jungkook.''' Taehyung then ran out to the hallway. Jungkook kissed the back of your neck. You sat there not noing what to do. He then plunged your waist with his finger tips. '' I can't hold it back anymore.'' He whispered in your ear. He then began to move his hand up your leg. You stood up and looked at him. He giggled at your reaction and pinned you on the bed not giving you a chance to say anything. His body was on top yours with his hands on your wrist and his knees on each side of your hips. Taehyung was frustrated and started to knock on each of the doors he passed by. ''Y/N!'' He yelled down the hall way. ''Ughh..'' Jungkook grunted against your skin. ''Jung-kook.. Sto-pp.'' Jungkook didn't listen and continued to kiss your neck down to your chest. ''You owe me big time'' He grunted against your shirt. He then got off of you and sat down on the chair. *SLAM*