My ex?

Why me? 7guys BTS

''Well..'' You fiddled with your fingers for a while before Taehyung got irritated and said in annoyance ''Y/N, you already know how I feel about you going to go see your ex alone.'' You froze and slowly spoke. ''My what?'' Taehyung put his hand on his face ''Your EX! Don't act like you forgot.'' He kept blabbering about the stuff he hated about him, you just stood there with a blank face trying to adjust your thoughts. ''Hello?'' Taehyung asked.You blinked a couple of times before Taehyung said, ''I'm sorry Y/N but I will have to go with you, you can't go alone.'' You sighed while thinking in your head about what Suga had said. (​ ''I heard you play piano, and I need your help for a song. Plus it's BTS anniversary soon so this song will be a surprise so don't tell anyone.'')
 ''Taehyung, remember what I told you last night?'' You asked him while you sat down beside him. ''Yes, I promise, I trust you, I just don't trust him.'' He replied. You started to put up your hair in a pony tail. ''I'm sorry Taehyung I have to go, don't worry if he tries to do something I'll call you.'' You said. ''Jagiya, I know him really well I will go w-'' You cut Taehyungs sentence with a kiss. ''I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?'' you said with a smile. Taehyung sat there with a pout as you left out the door.

As you drove you couldn't help but to think about Jungkook, you wanted to call him but decided not to. ''Hey Y/N, your here!'' You smiled as a reply. You closed the door and sat down. ''Taehyung let you come alone?'' Suga asked with a curious face. ''Y-Yeah, why do you ask?'' you questioned. Suga looked at the floor and smiled. ''I don't know it's just that Taehyungs is very protective.'' He answered with small giggle. You and Suga started to work on the song, at times you would notice him staring at you or get too close to you. *BING* Both of you turned to look at your phone that was laying on a table. 'You have one new text from Jungkook:Hey are you free later? We could finish talking.'  ''Is it Taehyung?'' Suga asked with a laugh. ''No just a friend.'' You replied. You texted Jungkook telling him that you could see him at 8:00 pm. After you finished with the song you and Suga sat down at the computer to listen to it. You and him had to sit close, so the both of you could see the screen. The song began to play and half way through the song Suga held your hand. ''Y/N.'' Suga said as you looked down at his hand on yours. ''I know I said I didn't love you in the past, but it was all lies. I didn't want you to get fired so I broke up with you, but now that your back and I got to spend time with you I realized that...I still love you.'' You sat there not knowing what to say. Suga slowly let go of your hand and cleared his throat. ''Don't worry you don't have to say anything, okay?'' He said with small smile. *Ring* *Ring* Your phone brought you back to reality. 'Incoming call from Taehyung.'   ''Y/N are you done now? Its already been 2 hours.'' Taehyung wined over the phone. ''Y-Yeah I'll be home in a few minutes.'' You replied. Suga laughed at Taehyungs voice that could be heard from the phone. ''YA!! Why is he laughing! SUGA I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME! STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!'' You began to laugh nervously as you listened to Taehyungs Yelling. ''Okay byee.'' You hung up on Taehyung and got up to leave. ''I have to go now.'' You told Suga while you stood at the door. ''Alright, just remember I will win you back.'' You thought to your self for a second (So did Taehyung steal me from Suga?) You headed to your car. ''Y/N!'' You turned around and found Jimin running towards you. ''I'm glad to see you!'' He said happily. His strong arms wrapped around your body as he laid his head on your shoulder. ''W-Why are you hugging me?'' You asked Jimin. ''Why not? Taehyung isn't around.'' Jimin said with a giggle. You could feel the heat and vibration from his chest. ''Ji-Jimin could you let go of me now?'' You asked him. ''Sorry, well could I go over to your house? I need my shirt back, that I let you borrow a while back.'' He said with a lip bite.

You blushed at the though of you wearing his shirt. You weren't sure about what he was talking about but you took him to your house. You walked inside your house with Jimin ''Well do you know where it's at?'' You asked him. ''Mmm.. maybe.'' He replied while he walked closer to you, you took a step back. He had his hands on your hips.

''JAGIA! Come over here, you need to fix a mess.'' Taehyung yelled from your room. Taehyung had fallen asleep on your bed after you left, he was still , and had awoken from a dream of you teasing him;). Jimin let go of you and went towards your room, you stood there embarrassed by Taehyung mentioning about a ''mess''  
Jimin opened the door ​       ''YA!! Why are you here! Y/N is not suppose to be with you!''

Thank your so much for your support, I will try my best to make this story better. Don't worry other BTS members will start to get more included in the story, since thing's will get more heated up. I hope you enjoy my next chapters before I make a PART 2. Omo, I have said too much already! BYE:)