"I have come back for her."

Why me? 7guys BTS

 3 Hours Before

Jungkooks POV:

"Please take your seats everyone, the plane will be taking of in 5 minutes." I listened to the pilot as I took out my phone. *Vibrate* 'You have a new message.' 'Suga: Hey have you seen y/n we cant find her anywhere!' My eyes widened at the mention of y/n. I quickly got out of my seat but as I was heading towards the exit I saw her sitting alone with her computer on her lap. I love the way she looks when she is concentrated. I quickly walked back to my seat, trying to make sure  I didn't disturb her. I was going to NYC for a TV Show, but I wonder what y/n is doing here. After we arrived I quickly tried to fined y/n. I finally caught sight of her near the pick up luggage area, but she was with a tall man. I slowly walked closer to get a better view of the man. I quickly thought it was Taehyung. I texted Taehyung asking him what he was doing here. 

Your POV:

I softly pushed him away, then picked up my bags. "What are you doing?" You spoke almost in a whisper. The man raised an eyebrow before speaking. "Oh did you just reject me?" You looked away and started to walking. The man giggled as he laid his hand where your hand had pushed him away. He then caught up with you. 

Jungkooks POV:  

I looked back up only to fined her and the man who looked like Taehyung gone. I walked over to get my bags then headed towards the parking lot to wait for my ride. I scanned the empty parking lot until my eyes landed on a gray mustang with y/n standing beside it. "Y/N!" I ran towards her and hugged her. "Oh? Jungkook?" She looked so cute surprised. "Where are you staying?" I quickly asked. "I'm not sure yet, but I'll send you the address once I know." She replied while smiling. I looked around her. "Where is-" I was cut of by the roaring of the mustang. "Oh sorry I have to go, bye." She then got in the car and left. 

Back To Present Time

Taehyungs POV: 

I handed everyone there tickets. "Okay lets go." They all looked at me surprised but I didn't care I knew where y/n was at and I was going to bring her back. *Bing* I looked at my phone and read. 'New Message.' 'Jungkook: Here is where y/n is staying at.' I had explained everything to Jungkook, and now with her location that Jungkook gave me I was sure HE had y/n. 

IM COMING Y/N, I WILL GET YOU BACK NO MATTER WHAT.