Falling....

Why me? 7guys BTS

Jimin's yelling could be heard through out your house. You pocked your head into your room finding Taehyung with nothing but a pillow covering . You interrupted asking ''Taehyung why are you still ?'' Taehyung turned his attention towards you and gave you a nervous smile. Jimin headed towards your closet. ''Hmm..where could it be?'' He asked his self. ''Ya!Why are you looking through my girlfriends stuff?'' Jimin ignored Taehyung and kept looking for his shirt. Jimin's movements stopped as his eye were glued to a black box closed up with chains. Jimin reached towards the black box but he was pulled back by Taehyung. ''Hey I asked you a question!'' Taehyung spat. ''Why don't you ask Y/N?'' Jimin spat back with a teasing expression. Taehyung rose an eyebrow then looked at you and asked ''Y/N?'' Your face flushed up red and your eyes widened. You weren't sure why you had Jimin's shirt but you answered Taehyung, ''I borrowed a shirt from Jimin a while back, so he's here for it.'' Taehyung stood there confused and frustrated. You looked at the shirt in Jimin's hand and you didn't recognize it. ''Okay you found it, NOW LEAVE!'' Taehyung yelled. Jimin smirked at Taehyung word as he walked towards your whispering in your ear ''Its so sad to see you in his shirt, and not in mine.'' Jimin then kept walking towards your front door before telling Taehyung ''I almost forgot to tell you Y/N brought me in her car.'' Taehyung slammed your bedroom door with you inside. ''Why did you have to bring him?!'' You answered Taehyung's question ''Well how was I suppose to know that you would be like ...this.'' You pointed at the pillow as you ended your sentence and laughed. ''Fix this now.'' Taehyung commanded. ''No.I have to take Jimin back to his house.'' You replied. Taehyung yelled in frustration as you headed out the room. You remembered about needing to go see Jungkook 8:00 pm and it was already 7:30 pm. ''Lets go Jimin.'' You called Jimin as you walked past him. The sky was getting darker every minute that passed by. ''Y/N you know, you look really beautiful when you sleep.'' You blushed at his words while you looked at him in confusion. Jimin softly smiled at you, you felt everything in slow motion for a second as you watched Jimin. You shifted your site back to the rode. ''That night was the happiest moment, it was the night you said you loved me.'' Before you could say anything Jimin had already gotten out of the car. ''Well thanks for the ride.'' Jimin said. ''Y/N!'' Jungkook called you from the other side of your car. Your body felt happy to see Jungkook again, but sad because Jimin was leaving. You turned back to Jimin who his back was all you could see as he walked away. ''Y/N? Are you okay?'' Jungkook asked with concern filling his eyes. ''Y-Yeah.'' Jungkook giggled at your response as he got into your car. ''So where should we go?'' You asked Jungkook as he buckled up. ''Hmm.. lets go to the park.'' Jungkook answered with a small smile. You laughed at his expression. ''Oh? Why are you laughing?'' Jungkook asked as he looked at you. Jungkook loved to see you smile, he kept observing your smile as you shook your head. ''Nothing lets go.'' The drive was mostly silent. As you walked in the park with Jungkook beside you the park's light lit up. ''Come closer.'' Jungkook softly said you did as he said. Your body was a few inches away from his when all the sudden Jungkook hugged you with his coat wrapping around your body while it was still on Jungkook. ''There, its too cold for you to be dressed like that.'' Jungkook softly said. You could feel the vibration from his voice as your head laid on his chest.''H-hey you don't have to do this.'' You mumbled. His chest vibrated again while you could hear Jungkook chuckle. ''Wh-what?'' You asked him. ''Oh I just think your so cute when your shy.'' ''Ya!'' You yelled back at him. You felt Jungkooks hug tightened and his muscles become tense. ''Jungkook?'' You called him as his body shifted towards the direction of Suga. You saw Suga stand there with gaped mouth, as he looked straight at you.