Jealousy and singing ?

Why me? 7guys BTS

**No ones POV**

 

 

 

 

Junkook broke the eye contact between you and him, he then stepped back and cleared his throat. ''Hi, im Jungkook'' jungkook said with a small smile ''Hi.. umm should we get started??'' you asked while looking at everyone and they all replied 'Ne''. You walked over to your camera as the 7 boys(BTS)  got into their positions for the photo, you turned over to see if they where ready (I think they are ready but... one of the boys hair is a bit messed up) You then left you camera on the table and went towards a red haired boy wearing a white bandana tied on top of his head, as you made your way over to him everyone watched you with a confused face. When you got to the red haired boy, you crouched down to make your face level near his, and reached over to fix his hair strand, that was sticking up but while your where fixing his hair you noticed that he stared at you the whole time which made you a bit nervous and at the corner of your eye you could see him staring into your eyes, and getting a little bit more closer to your face, but.. then you decided to move back a bit and say ''Im sorry its just that.. one of hair strands was sticking out and i had to fix it in order for you to look just right for the photo.''  '' Oh.. its alright. thanks'' he (Suga) said back coldly but at the sides of his lips, you cold see a small smile wanting to be made but was forced to not be showed. You walked back over to your camera while behind you, J-hope asked Suga why he was so near you and arguing a bit until you turned around and asked '' okay ready?''  ''1..2..3''  **Click,click** after a few minutes pasted, you,the photo crew, and the group BTS finished with the first few photos you all took a break. As you walked over to your table to sit and check over the pictures where a  computer was located,all the sudden you herd behind you a chair being dragged on the floor over to the other side of the same table you where sitting at, you looked up and saw Jimin sitting down while fixing his hair a bit, his eye site shifted from the floor, to you as you just looked at him with confusion. ''Hello, im sorry my friends are bit loud, and crazy but.. they are still all young, hahaha thats why they act this way'' he said with a small smirk on his face while he lowered his head down and shook it side to side. ''Oh no problem at all i understand '' you replied with a small smile Jimin was all of the sudden pushed to the side and Junkook apeared out of no where.Junkook started singing ''yes your my only girl neoneun naege choego'' but then got interrupted by Jimin which was pushed out of the way by him, then they both tried to sing to you while The other members turned around to see what was happening, they all came towards your table as you sat their just giggleing at their child behavior, RapMonster went up to them and told them to stop bothering you. Jimin and junkook both got up to get more chairs for all of them to sit at the same table with you, Jimin sat at the right of you and taehyung beated junkook on sitting on Your other side, to the left. ''Ya!! that was my spot!'' as Junkook yelled at V, You could feel Jimins body heat get more and more closer, '' Im so sorry for this ill fix it'' you could feel his warm breath on your right ear, (OMG! What is he doing,UGH my face is turning more hotter.)  you said in your head. You felt a slight shiver run down your back, Jimin then turned towards to V and Jungkook, Jimin thought(OMG did i really just do that, wow i actually got really close to her,i really wanted to just tell her everything ... THE TRUETH.. but i cant, not yet.) ''Ya!! Stop fighting and just sit somewhere alts'' Jimin said while Eyeing Junkook. ''Fineeeeee'' Junkook said while pouting a bit but in of for you t notice how adorable he looked. After they all where seated J-hope started the confersation, ''So.. whats your name?'' J-hope asked with a big smile,''My name is Park______ '' you replied. '' Thats a really nice name'' Rapmonster said with a sheepish smile, looking like he was in lalala land. ''Ya!!'' Rapmonster yelled out of know where ''Sorry '' Suga said with a smirk on his face because he had just elbowed Rapmonster in his ribs. You then giggled while lowering your head down to hide your smile, out of know where all of them stood out of their chairs and leaned more near your surroundings, Quickly out of a flash you looked up and realized all of their faces where so near you. ''Park_____'' You okay?'' J-hope asked.  ''Hhmm? Ne'' You replied with a smile they all stopped in amazement enjoying the smile located on your face, You blushed a bit because of so many faces staring at you. After a few minutes later everyone got ready for the next photo shoot they had to do. You noticed an red bandana on the floor and walked over to it as you tried to remember who was the owner of this, you remembered that it was Sugas and walked over to BTS room where they where getting ready for the photo shoot. **Knock Knock** Nobody answered.  (Hmmmm.. Should i enter ?)   You hesitated for a minute but realized that their was no time to loose, so you twisted the door knob and entered the room slowly walked in, and took a few steps in to the room while looking down to the floor before looking who was located in the room... Slowly you looked up and saw a ....shirtless back facing your front face as your eyes widened at the view. The boy turned around and.......

 

... JIMIN POV: I heard someone coming and thought it would be Park___________ that was coming so I decided it was my time to shine if you know what i mean ;) and wow was I right all I heard her say is ''sorry for coming in but-...''

Then she just shut her self up. ''Oh! hey Park___________ is it time for the photos again?'' I asked her, all she said was ''umm yy-yeah'' She was so CUTE I couldnt help but to smile, then the rest of my Hyungs came in ''YA!! Jimin get out out ot the way we need to finish with these photos'' Jin was yelling behind ME ''OKAY fine...'' i said then told her ''Shall we go?''

JIN POV:

I saw how Jimin was trying to impress her and...I...just couldnt allow that.

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE AND IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING SO FAR ABOUT THIS FANFICTION THANKS..