Meeting BTS ?! Flirts!!

Why me? 7guys BTS

**Your POV**

(I guess this store has better shoes for me to buy) You walked in to the store and found some black and white long combers just perfect for you to wear with your new out fit you have been saving in your closet until its was the day of the fair. As you grabbed the pair of shoes to try them on you noticed the crowd of boys you saw earlier pass by the glass window of the store you saw the same brown haired boy (V) looking around like if he was looking for something or someone that is when your eyes and his eyes met once again but this time you decided to wave at him with a small smile playing on your lips.

 

**Vs POV**

As me and the other members moved on through the mall to fined an exit to get away from the fans I remembered about the same girl i saw a few minutes ago and looked around to see if she was maybe in one of the stores, and right when i looked over to a sheow store I noticed that the girl was staring right at me and i did not know what to do and just stood their like a fool but.. she waved at me this time, her smile was so heart worming to me and almost made me want to go towards her and hug her,and never let her go! but i could not so all I could do was smile back and keep on walking foreword. When we finally got out of the mall I could not stop thinking of her something about her in her eyes made me feel different than i had ever felt before.

 

**JIMINs POV**

''HEY V!'' I yelled to get his attention but he would not listen to me so i pushed him a bit then he turned and looked at me with his usual blank expression but something seem to bother him'' Whats wrong V?'' I asked, '' Oh.. nothing, i just hope we could have stayed at the mall a bit longer *sigh*''  ''Dont tell me you wanted to stay because of that girl you saw?!'' I hollered. V looked at me with widened eyes.(I think he got a bit scared of the way I said it but the truth is that i saw the girl too and she looked like just the one but also she gave me a warm feeling when she was near me and when she got taken by our manager, i felt like my whole body turn so cooled I even shivered, AISH!!! I just dont understand why V is thinking about her but for sure i will come back and see her again!.) ''Hey Jimin! you okay, hahaha look whos the one spacing out hahaha.'' V said while shaking his hand in front of my face, i shook my head side to side then yelled ''YA!! You where the first one to space out so-''   ''YA! where you watching me !''  V yelled back . ''Just stop both of you! Lets go, come on!'' RapMonster yelled out side of the car and with that we all got out of the car and went in the house.

 

**No ones POV**

After the crowed of boys (BTS) left, you headed towards the cashier and bought the shoes and headed home with an exited feeling in side of your self. You slept like you had never slept before and woke up right on time to get your self ready to go off to work and as soon as you got to your photo graphing studio, you got up all your cameras, so they would be ready to be used for the pictures needed for that day. **Knock knock** You shifted your sight to the door as fast as you could and saw 7 cute boys come in...  Your hart started to beat faster (What the crap is wrong with me i need to calm down or alts they will notice) after 2 seconds of taking your time to calm down you walk towards the 7 guys(BTS)  ''Hello, and welcome i will be your photo grapher for today''  You said with a sweet voice and a bright smile as you tried the best to look calm and nice. The whole 7 boys looked at you in shock but happiness, with small smiles all on their faces, V and jimin both walked forward at the same time, ''Hi -''  ''Hi Im Jimin,and i am happy to meet you I hope we -''  jimin said while being interrupted by V  ''Hi Im V and i think I have met you before somewhere, am I.. right?'' V said over jimin while smiling like the cutest angle ever, while moving closer towards you '' Yah! V what was that for ?''  V ignored Jimin and you giggled at their actions, then you slowly looked up at  V who was in front of you looking at your eyes with a soft but deep caring stare while smiling, you then replied ''Ne (yes) at the mall the other day.'' You then felt you heart begin to start beating faster again and your face turning a bit hot, you quickly looked down letting you hair cover your two sides of your cheeks, while having a small smile on your face, you then noticed a figure come more nearer to you (Is it that guy again what was his name?.. oh yeah V) You felt a soft and warm feeling on your right cheek, as your strands of hair being pulled back softly and slowly behind your ears, Slowly you looked up and your eyes met up with some softer brown eyes but.. they where not Vs eyes. (Why do i feel so confused?) You thought in your head while just standing still looking into those brown, peacful, beautiful eyes.

 

Here you go for my subscribers andreaders :D               More to come subscribe next update will be soon ill try my best bye_