A new Man?

Why me? 7guys BTS


*beep* "Aborting all passengers taking flight 80B LA" A lady's voice echoed through out the airport. Y/N's  heels clicked against the floor, and her eyes scanned through the crowd of people. People bumped against her shoulder as she made her way towards the airport attender. "Hello, can I please see your ticket." She handed the ticket over, then Y/N glanced at her phone. 'New Message from Taehyung: Please call me. Where are you?' "Your plane is waiting outside." The airport attender said with a smile. Y/N gave her a small nod before walking towards the plane. "Please take your seats everyone we will abort in 15 minutes" *Ring* She sighed knowing that it would be Taehyung, and put the phone on silent *Vibrate* On her phone's screen appeared 'Incoming call from: Suga' She bit her lip thinking if she should answer.                     "DAM IT SHE'S NOT ANSWERING!" Taehyung yelled. "Hey where are you?" Suga's voice was serious and deep. "Oh? She answered?!!!" Taehyung was in shock. "Don't worry I'm okay, I just won't be in the state for a while." Suga pushed Taehyung off of him as he listened to Y/N. "Okay thats good news but why are you leaving?" Suga's voice deepend "I need some time to think, okay? I'll always have you in mind." Suga's heart skipped a beat "Don't worry I understand, but I don't think your boyfriend here would understand." Suga looked at Taehyung with a concerned expression as he spoke. Suga put his phone on speaker and motioned everyone to stay silent. "Yeah, that's why I didn't tell him. Please let him know that I'm fine and that I'll be back soon. I hope he-" Y/N's voice was cut off by a mans voice. "Welcome back, my little angel." They all became stiff, and Taehyung's hands turned into fists. The call ended. "Do you think that was-" Jimin was interrupted by Jin "No, it couldnt have been-Taehyung!Where are you going?!!"