Wake Up!?

Why me? 7guys BTS

*Wince* ''mmm'' *shift* You staird at the wall for a few seconds, remembering the dream you had with BTS and you being a photographer. You felt so comfortable under your puffy covers, you then snuggled in your covers (Ha I wish my dream was true).*Bing* (Hu?) You looked around to see where the sound had come from, you spotted an iPhone''Whos is that?'' You graved the phone and plotted back into your covers. 

'You have a new snap'  (Who could it be?) *slide*

You read the name.(uhh? Kim Taetae? It can't be Kim Taehyung hahaha) You where confused and taped on the red square.

 

 

(O____O NO WAY!! Ok Calm down!)*Heavy breaths and your heart pounding hard*(Its probably one of my friends pulling a prank on me... yeah that must be it ) You then decided to respond like if you were talking to one of your friends.*Snaps a pick of you in the covers, but only showing your eyes*You then started to get nervous for the Snap that you would get.

*V's POV*

(I hope I don't wake her up, but I really want to go see her) He looked at his phone for 5 minutes just thinking if he should snapchat you or not, he was worried he would wake you up. He finally decided to send you a snap. He received your snap.

 

(kekeke she's so cute)He then snaped you back and plopped back into bed,''aigoo''   He thought about how beautiful your eyes were.                        

**YOUR POV** You slowly got up and sat on the edge of your bed. Slowly you looked up in the mirror that was in front of you, as you yawned. You saw your self and ''AHHHHH!'' ''What!''

You studied your refection for a few minutes. ''Is that really me!'' You had a loose crop top and some shorts. Slim and curvy, everything from you was perfect, wavy hair, chocolate colored hair and eyes. You ran to the bathroom and washed your face''I must still be dreaming!'' You looked up to the mirror ontop of your sink on the wall. ''How could this be, why am I so..... perfect?!''(I like it but.. how did this happen?) *Bing* You turned around to look at your phone that was on top of your bed. *Walks over to the phone, eyes widen*

 *Blushes* ''DXFRKTKA, what do I do know!? ITS REALLY HIM! UGH!'' You are happy but at the same time frustrated because you were so confused on how he knew you. You still cant believe it and you dont know what to say back. *snap a pic of your face with a smile splated on your face and cresent moon eyes showing how embarrassed you where AND TXTED: Yeah if you want* 

*V's POV*  I was so happy and surprised on how shy she looked in her snap I couldn't help but to giggle, she was just adorable!

I got up started to get ready,then I decided to just txt her this time since she seemed like she didn't want to send any more pics.*txts: Alright then ill pick you up in 30 minutes :) Sarangheyo Jagi *

 

**YOUR POV**

*Reads txt, gets red like a tomato* ''OMG WHAT! JAGI im not his girlfriend tho?!!''(OR AM I!)

You slam open your closet door and start looking for clothes ''No to ugly! No to girly, taehyung would not like it'' You go on like this for 10 minutes. *Checks the time* ''OMO only 20 minutes!!' You wear this and well your hair was already perfect it was straight but wavy too and silky. You move on to your make up and do a simple thin eye liner with a wing, maskara and some cherry pink lip gloss. 8 minutes are left and you are walking back and forth waiting while thinking (what if he asks me something I don't know what do I do then!?) 5 minutes are left '' Omg OMG I have to brush my teeth again'' *Runs to the bathroom* You are now reaplying lip gloss, 3 minutes left. You get all your stuff in your bag and try to calm your self. You look through your phone whille leaning on a wall since you were so nervouse you couldn't even sit. ''Jungkook? Why is there a picture of him on my snap chat?'' ''Is that me !!!'' You see all the selfies you took. '' When did i take those?!'' Your back was turned away from the front door.

*V's POV*

Im going to surprise her. I got to her house 3 minutes early and slowly opened the front door to her house. I walked in carefully, then I saw her leaning on her wall in the living room which is near her kitchen and front door. I saw her turn her back to the door and took the chance to slip in and walk softly and quitely towards her. From behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on her shoulder.''Hi bunny.''

*YOUR POV*

I was looking through some of my pictures and all the sudden felt warm and strong arms being wrapped on my waist and a warm face lightly landing on my shoulder and neck space. *blushes with widen eyes* I look to the side where his face was at and just standed there looking at him like a fool. ''Hellooo bunny :) You okay?*V giggles*'' ''Umm yeahh'' I responded with small smile. He then straighten him self up as I turned around. ''Okay lets go! :)'' V said with his box smile then he took my hand and pulled me towards his car. *Bing* 'Jungkook: Hey are you home?' The car started to move. I didn't know what to reply so I just stared at the phone, and I guess Taehyung noticed because he asked me ''Who was it?''. I cleared my throught up and said '' Im not sure, its probably a wrong number.'' ''Oh okay.'' He said with a cold voice. 5 min past and me and V where talking about basic things like what do you want to eat or where should we go. *Bing* ''hu?''. *Bing* I tried to ignore the sound but I couldn't so I looked at the text:'Jungkook: Helloooo you there, you okay?' 'Jungkook: Are you mad at me for what happened?' I was about to reply to Jungkook but then *V graves your left hand and puts it above his chest, where his hart is at.* ''I love you, you know that right?'' he said. '' Yeah''*lowers head*'' I love you too Taehyung'' *A small smile is shown on your lips*. You arive at Starbucks and you forget your phone in his car ''Go ahead inside its cold ill catch you in inside'' V said to me''Okay''*You turn around to go inside.

*V'S POV*

*Bing* I turn around to see Y/N's phone on her seat. I take it and look at it 'Jungkook: I miss you.' *Jaw tightens,

grips Y/N's phone and slams the door ''AISH!!!''


EEK CANT WAIT TO WRITE SOME MORE COMMENT AND SHARE :)