chapter 6

The fate of us

Krystal and Baekhyun were sitting in the restaurant, waiting for their food. "So...how am I doing so far?" Baekhyun asked in curiosity. Krystal looked up at him and smiled "Not bad." Krystal answered jokingly. Baekhyun chuckled. "Here's your food." The waitress said as she placed their food on the table. "Thank you." They both replied at the same time. The waitress rolled her eyes at Krystal and then looked at Baekhyun. "Your welcome." The waitress responded as she slid Baekhyun a piece of paper. She winked at Baekhyun and then left the two alone. Krystal scoffed. "I'm guessing that's her number." Krystal said before she began to eat. Baekhyun chuckled once more. "What's so funny?" She asked. "How your probably thinking I'm interested in her." Baekhyun answered before he ripped the paper into pieces. Krystal looked at Baekhyun. "I'm interested in you Krystal." Baekhyun added causing Krystal to blush. "Are you blushing?" Baekhyun asked as a grin appeared on his face. Krystal giggled. For the whole date Krystal and Baekhyun actually had fun. The more they talked with each other the more they fell for each other. After a while, they finally made it to the apartment building. They entered the elevator in silence. Krystal watched as Baekhyun clicked the floor number. "So...did I do well?" Baekhyun asked. Krystal looked at Baekhyun and smiled. "You actually did great...I had fun." Krystal answered. Baekhyun smirked. "The date isn't over yet." Baekhyun replied. Krystal looked at Baekhyun in confusion. "What are you talking--" Krystal was cut off when Baekhyun pushed her to the wall and kissed her. At first, she wanted to push him away but Baekhyun grabbed both of her arms and pinned them against the wall. 

They heard the elevator door open but they still didn't stop. "Krystal." They both stopped kissing and looked at the person who called her. It was the one and only Yong guk. He stared at them in disbelief. "Are you freaking serious?" Yong guk asked with a hint of anger in his tone. Krystal didn't respond. "Do you know him?" Baekhyun asked. Krystal nodded. Yong guk scoffed. Before Krystal could say anything Yong guk grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the elevator. "Let me go." She said. Yong guk didn't listen and still pulled her to her apartment. Baekhyun followed and grabbed him. "She said let her go." Baekhyun said. Yong guk glared at Baekhyun. "She's not interested and she's leaving...so I suggest that you go get some other girl to play with." Yong guk replied before opened the apartment door and pulled Krystal in with him. "STOP!!" Krystal yelled. Yong guk looked at Krystal and then at Baekhyun who was standing right in front of them. "Goodbye." Yong guk said before he slammed the door in front of Baekhyun's face. "WHAT THE HELL YONG GUK?!?!" Krystal yelled. Yong guk took the flowers that Luna placed in a vase. "What are you doing??" Krystal asked. Yong guk opened the door and he threw the flowers at Baekhyun. "There will be no second date...there will be no relationship...just forget about her understood?" Yong guk said. Before Baekhyun could reply Yong guk slammed the door once more on his face. Due to that, Baekhyun stormed off to his apartment. Krystal ran to the door and opened it. She sighed when she didn't see Baekhyun. She walked back inside and glared at Yong guk. "What the hell was that?" Krystal asked with anger. Yong guk sighed as he threw himself on the couch. "I'm helping you." He answered. "Helping me? I was on a date Yong guk--" Krystal was cut off. "And I was doing you a favor...that dude you were with..is a player...he breaks girls hearts and doesn't even care." Yong guk said. "But I'm--" Krystal was cut off. "Different? What makes you any different from those other girls?" Yong guk asked. Krystal didn't answer. "Exactly...you can't answer that...I saved you from getting your first heart break...a thank you would be nice." Yong guk said. Krystal scoffed. "He may have been a player but at least I was having fun...I wasn't worrying about any angel bull or any demon ...I was just having fun...you ruined that..he probably doesn't even want to talk to me--" Krystal was cut off. "GOOD!! Now you can worry about your life...your destiny---" Yong guk was cut off. "EXACTLY MY LIFE!! No one said you have to help me. No one said that you need to watch over me. No one said to come and RUIN MY LIFE---" Krystal was cut off. "GOD SAID IT!!! GOD ORDERED ME TO COME DOWN HERE AND PROTECT YOU!!" Yong guk yelled as he stood up. 

"I came here down here to help you survive your destiny..but what are you doing? Going on ing dates--" Yong guk was cut off. "WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT?!?!" Krystal yelled. "WHAT'S WRONG?!? WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT YOUR HERE TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT!!...Your an angel...not a human...stop trying to act like them...you don't belong here...you belong with the us...and if you refuse....god will no longer have a reason for protecting you..." Yong guk answered before he disappeared leaving a white feather on the couch. Krystal sighed as she massaged her temples. She looked at the ceiling wondering if god would listen to her. "Look...I know...I know I'm suppose to serve you...but shouldn't you be proud of me? I mean...you banished lucifer because he didn't love your creation...but I do....what's so wrong with listening to what your ordered us to do from the beginning?" Krystal asked. Krystal then noticed the lights began on flickering and the room began to shake as if it was an earth quake. Things began to fall and only Krystal could here the loud noise which was god's voice. She covered her ears and crouched. Even god's voice is too painful for an angel to hear. And soon immediately...everything stopped. "You serve under me...not humans...I told you to love them...but..I didn't say be like them...emotion is weakness....remember that my child..." Is exactly what he said. Krystal uncovered her ears and stood up. "This isn't like you..." Krystal said before she began cleaning the apartment. 

The next day: 

Krystal walked inside the hotel and went to the locker room. She immediately changed and began to work afterwards. "Hey." Baekhyun said as he looked at her wiping tables. "Hey." She said without emotion. Baekhyun frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." She answered simply. She was about to walk away but he grabbed her arm. "What's wrong Krystal?" He asked once again. Krystal sighed and looked at him. "The date yesterday..I had fun...but It can't happen again...I'm sorry Baekhyun...I-I mean..Mr.Byun." Krystal said before she removed his hands and began on walking to the kitchen. Baekhyun followed her and walked in the kitchen. He grabbed her arm and forced her to look at him. "Why? Because you work for me?" He asked causing everyone to look at the two. "No...no not because of that." She answered. "Then what is it?...was it because of that guy yesterday? What did he say to you?" Baekhyun asked. "I need to get back to work." Krystal said. "Not until you answer me....what happened? Everything was going great...but when that guy showed up...you changed...what happened Krystal." Baekhyun explained. Krystal sighed. "I'm sorry Mr.Byun." Krystal apologized. Baekhyun scoffed as he let her go. He looked at the workers who were staring at them. "GET BACK TO WORK!!" He yelled causing everyone to flinch including Krystal. He looked at Krystal and shook his head. "Your a ..." He said with a low voice but Krystal still heard him. "What?" She asked. "I said your a ....so who was that..your boyfriend? Husband?" He said. She immediately slapped Baekhyun in the face. Everyone gasped. "Don't you ever call me that....you don't know me....but I know you....your a player....someone who goes out with so many females that you can't probably remember half of them....but me however isn't a ing ..." Krystal paused and sighed. "You were the first person I ever went on a date with, in fact you were my first kiss you jerk." Krystal finished. Baekhyun watched her as she stormed out of the kitchen. Luna walked up to Baekhyun and slapped him. "YOU ASSWHOLE!!" She yelled before she ran out the kitchen to get Krystal. Baekhyun just stood there and in shock of what just happened. He noticed that everyone was staring at him as they shook their heads. "Get back to work." He ordered. None of them listened. "NOW!!" He yelled causing all of them to flinch and do as they're told. 

Luna finally found Krystal who was crying in the locker room. She was sitting on the floor as she leaned against the lockers. "Krystal.." Luna called as she crouched down. "Why am I crying?" Krystal asked. Luna gave Krystal a weak smile. "your hurt...that's why." She answered. Krystal looked at Luna. "He called me a ...a freaking ...is that why I'm hurting?" Krystal replied as she cried. Luna nodded. "Krystal I'm sorry--" Luna was cut off. "WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO DO THIS?!?! WHY?!?" Krystal yelled which took Luna by surprise. "Krystal it's going to be okay..." Luna replied. Krystal shook head. "Maybe Yong guk is right....I don't belong here....Human emotion is weakness..." Krystal said. "No no no Krystal don't listen to him....don't change your mind over some guy who said some stupid things...your doing great on here.." Luna responded. Krystal looked at Luna. "Well maybe my time is up here..." Krystal replied before she stood up. "Your not hurt only hurt because of Baekhyun...there's something else...what is it?" Luna asked. She looked at Luna and then left without saying a word. Krystal walked out of the hotel, wiping her tears. "Krystal." Baekhyun called as he ran to her. Krystal rolled her eyes and scoffed. She continued walking and didn't stop. "Hey." he said as he grabbed her arm. "Look at me." He said. Krystal didn't listen. She faced him. He frowned when he saw tears falling from her eyes. "I quit." She said. "What?" He asked to make sure what he heard was correct. "I said I quit." Krystal repeated. Baekhyun's eyes opened wide. "Krystal don't do this--" Baekhyun was cut off. "I'm sorry Baekhyun...I'm sorry if me having emotions is weakness...I'm sorry that I don't belong here...I'm sorry I got you mad....I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE!!! I'm sorry about everything...I'm just done...I'm tired...I give up..." Krystal said as more tears began to pour down her face. Baekhyun knew that this argument wasn't about him, but about the angels. "Krystal---" Baekhyun was cut off. "Burn.in.hell." She said before she pushed him and walked away. Baekhyun sighed as he watched her walk away. "I'm already am..." He replied as if she was still listening to him. Krystal walked to an alley way and leaned against her forehead on the break wall. She was angry. She was angry at the fact that no one can accept the way she is. Krystal yelled in frustration and punched the wall causing it to crack. She looked at her hand which was bleeding. One minute it was cut up and the next it healed...the wound was gone. She sighed in frustration. "I'm done with all this bull ....I just wanna get this battle over with..." Krystal said as she looked at the sky. "Why? So you can kill yourself in the process?" Krystal turned around and there stood Yong Guk who leaned against the wall. "Exactly." She answered.