chapter 10

The fate of us

Previously on the fate of us:

Krystal stared at the ceiling. She looked at Baekhyun who was sleeping and smiled. She turned his way although she was still in pain. Her fingers traced his face. She started with his hair, then went down to his eye brows, then to his eyes, down his nose, then to his lips. “Do you enjoy doing that?” He asked still with his eyes closed causing Krystal to flinch back. “I’m sorry…” She said. She was about to move away but Baekhyun grabbed her waist and pulled her to him, leaving no space in between them. “It’s okay..” He said as he opened his eyes. Krystal gave Baekhyun a weak smile. “So…how was it?” He asked. “Painful.” She answered. Baekhyun chuckled. “You’ll get use to it.” He replied. “What?” She asked. Baekhyun stared at her. “I…I change my mind…” He answered her. Krystal looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean?” She asked. Baekhyun grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. “What are you doing—“ She was cut off. “Just…feel my heart beat.” He said. Krystal slowly nodded. His heart beat was beating softly. Not fast, neither slow, just steady and that gave Krystal comfort. “I love you Krystal…and I hope you feel the same way.” He said. Krystal knew he wasn’t lying. His heart rate remained the same. It didn’t change at all. “I change my mind…I don’t want you to kill me…because if you did…then you’ll be alone in this world…and I don’t want that…” He said. Baekhyun played with Krystal’s hair in silent waiting for her to respond. “I love you too Baekhyun.” She said causing Baekhyun to stop and looked at Krystal. “Say it again.” He said…more liked ordered. Krystal smiled. “I love you.” She repeated. Baekhyun sighed in relief and hugged her. She smiled. “ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?!?” Some yelled causing Krystal jump in fear. They both looked at the person who was standing at the end of the bed. “Kai.” They both called at the same time. “What the hell guys?? Your suppose to kill each other not make love…..AGAIN!!” He said out of aggravation.

.....

.....

......

Kai stared at the two with anger. "I can't believe you Baekhyun..." Kai said with anger all over his tone. Baekhyun sat up. "Kai please listen to me-" Baekhyun was cut off. "NO!! I DON'T WANT TO HERE IT!!....kill her..now." Kai said. Krystal sat up and looked at Baekhyun with worry. "No." Baekhyun replied. "Bwoh?" Kai asked as he rose his eyebrows. "I said no...I won't kill her." Baekhyun repeated. Kai scoffed. "YOU'RE WILLING TO RISK EVERYTING FOR HER?!?!...A MERE ANGEL WHO ACTUALLY WISHES TO DIE?!?" Kai yelled as he pointed at Krystal. "I LOVE HER KAI!!!...I love her with all my heart....Kai you out of all people should understand me....I can't kill her." Baekhyun responded. Kai shook his head. "KILL HER!!" Kai yelled. "NO!" Baekhyun yelled back. Kai's eyes were filled with rage. He then charged at Krystal causing her to fall back....and began choking her. "Stop.." She pleaded as she gasped for air. She didn't want to hurt him, so she didn't fight back. "KAI STOP!!" baehyun yelled. Kai looked at Baekhyun. He frowned when he saw tears coming out of Baekhyun's eyes. "Y-you're crying.." Kai said as he slowly loosen his grip from Krystal's neck. Kai looked at Krystal's neck, which showed redness from choking her. "You guys are unbelievable.." Kai thought. He then ran out the room. "Kai." Krystal called as she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. "Kai." She called once more as she made her way out the room. She sighed...he disappeared. She walked back to the room and looked at Baekhyun who hung his head low. "Baekhyun." She called softly. Baekhyun didn't respond. She sat in front of him and lifted his head up. "Stop crying.." She said as she wiped his tears away. "What are we gonna do?" He asked. "We'll figure it out..." She answered. She then kissed him on the lips. He then pulled back, leaning his forhead on hers. "Promise me we'll never be apart.." Baekhyun said. "Baekhyun--" Krystal was cut off. "Promise me Krystal." Baekhyun said. Krystal smiled and nodded. 

After a while, Krystal met up with Luna. "Hey Krystal." Luna said as she sat down. "Hey.." Krystal replied. "What's wrong?" Luna asked. Krystal looked at Luna. "Baekhyun and I are together.." Krystal answered. "and that's a bad thing?" Luna asked in confusion. Krystal shook her head. "No it's great that we're together but..." Krystal paused. "But what?" Luna asked. "But...both of us are a apart of something big....both of us have to fight for our kind....and  I don't know what will happen if we don't.." Krystal paused due to tears started to fall from her eyes. "Krystal...maybe I shouldn't say this but I will....since you came here, you learned many things...how to cook..how to work at a hotel, resturant, etc...you learned how to comfort others...how to make someone smile in an instant...but there was one thing you learned...how to cope with the things you deal with...You'll get through this Krystal...maybe you guys will stumble a couple of times but you two will get through this...." Luna explained. Krystal slightly smiled. "Thanks...I needed a pep talk." Krystal replied. Luna chuckled. "So...how did you guys seal it off huh?" Luna asked as she rose her eyeborws. "Um......" Krystal answered. "I KNEW IT!!" luna yelled earing stares from the people in the cafe. "Shhhh calm down." Krystal said. Luna chuckled once more. "Sorry it's just kinda surprising...I mean Krystal jung having ?...that's a shocker." Luna replied causing Krystal to chuckle. 

Baekhyun searched for Kai everywhere...including hell...but it was no use. Kai wanted to be left alone. Baekhyun sighed. "Kai please....please just come talk to me.." Baekhyun said as if Kai were right in front of him. Baekhyun ruffled his hair. He was worried....worried if he was gonna tell the king of hell...or should I say their dad. Baekhyun never really was loved by their father...he only had his mother until she died when he was 15. His father treated him like dirt. Kai is the favorite...whatever he says goes...whatever he does...either it's good or bad...their father would always praise him...always love him. Baekhyun sighed once more. "Baekhyun." He heard someone call. Baekhyun looked up and there stood Kai. "Hey." Kai said. Baekhyun slightly smiled. "Hey.." Baekhyun replied. Kai sighed. "I won't tell dad..." Kai said. "Bwoh?" Baekhyun asked. "I won't tell dad....nor anyone else..." Kai repeated. Baekhyun nodded. "Thank you." Baekhyun replied. Kai nodded. "But..what would happen if you guys don't kill each other?...will both of our kinds vanish or something?...or will everything remain the same?" Kai asked. Baekhyun shook his head. "I'm not sure...but we will over come whatever comes our way...I believe we will...because we love each other..." Baekhyun replied.