chapter 4

The fate of us

Krystal woke up the next morning frustrated. "WHAT THE !!!" She yelled. Yup, she had another dream. Yong Guk ran to her room. "What? WHAT IS IT??" He panicked. Krystal looked at him and sighed. "It's nothing." She lied. Yong guk sighed in relief. "Don't scare me like that." Yong guk said. Krystal scoffed as she got out of bed. "What are you even doing here?" She asked as she walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. "I told you. I'm here to help." Yong guk answered. "It'll help if you tell me who is it that I have to kill." Krystal replied. "I would if I knew...god says that you'll find out on your own." Yong guk responded. "Well god isn't the one that's gonna die." Krystal said with a hint of anger in her tone. "Well I don't know what to tell you--" Yong Guk was cut off. "God doesn't know." Krystal said. "What?" Yong Guk asked. "He doesn't know who I have to kill...that's why he won't tell me." Krystal answered Yong guk's thoughts. "That's ridiculous. God knows everything." Yong Guk said. "That's a whole lot of bull. If he knew everything he would've told me what I'm up against instead of keeping his mouth shut like it's some sort of secret." Krystal replied as she clenched her teeth. "DO NOT TALK ABOUT GOD LIKE THAT!!" Yong guk yelled. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEFENDING HIM?!? Okay what would you say if your destiny was to fight something or someone and that fight will either be your last day alive or you'll end up dead...but you have no idea how to prepare yourself because YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR UP AGAINST!!" Krystal explained. Yong guk pushed Krystal to the wall. "God knows what he's doing...if he doesn't know then oh well...this battle is yours not his...this is your destiny...so it up." Yong guk said out of frustration before he let her go. 

Krystal walked to the locker room. "Hey what's up?" Luna said as she fixed her hair. Krystal didn't respond and instead just went to go change. After changing she walked out of the locker room. "Hey Krystal...what's wrong?" Luna asked as she walked to her. "Nothing." Krystal lied. "Your lying." Luna said. Krystal sighed. "It's none of your business." Krystal said out of frustration. Luna scoffed. "Krystal it's okay that I don't have to know....but please don't be a jerk to me." Luna replied before she walked away. "Luna wait." Krystal sighed as she watched her best friend walk away. "Is everything okay?" Krystal knew who that voice belonged to. "Good morning Mr.Byun." Krystal said as she faced him. "You seem frustrated...very frustrated." Baekhyun replied with a flirtatious tone. Krystal sighed once again. "Baekhyun please not today I'm not in the mood." Krystal responded. "Fine...then get back to work....I got girls to attend to." Baekhyun said. Krystal looked at Baekhyun as he walked away. Krystal sighed again and started working. After a couple of hours Krystal was finally on her break. "Why does this food taste so disgusting?" Krystal asked herself. "That's because you hate shrimp. You shouldn't eat it." Luna said as she locker room. Krystal immediately stood up. "Luna I'm sorry--" Krystal was cut off. "it's okay Krystal...you have alot on your plate...you know with angel stuff and your new guy." Luna said. Krystal smiled. "he's not my guy, i don't like him." Krystal replied. "Sure you dont." Luna said in sarcasm. Krystal chuckled. "He referred to me as a woman...what does that mean?" Krystal asked "that means he likes you stupid...he see's all the other females in his life as nothing but girls to play with but he see's you as something different...a woman that he wants." Luna answered. "Okay one sorry for my innocence, remember I'm an angel of the lord...two if he wants me then he should stop playing with other girls and ask me out like a normal person would." Krystal said. "Krystal he won't ask you out--" Luna was cut off. "Why not? Am I not good enough?" Krystal asked. "It's not that...it's just he doesn't want to get rejected...he seduces first then ask questions later...it's in the playboy manual." Luna answered. "Wait a minute...your trying to make me get in a relationship with a play boy?" Krystal asked as she rose her eyebrows. "Yes. But not relationship as in boyfriend but as a toy." Luna answered. "WHAT?!? NO!!" Krystal yelled. "Why not?" Luna asked. "Okay one I never had . Two I'm just starting to get use to the dreams and three NO!!" Krystal said. "Krystal...your 20 and your still a ....you need a full on experience of being a human--" Luna was cut off. "That's the thing Luna, I'm not human." Krystal said. "BUT!! your pretending to be one while on earth SO HA! Your one temporarily." Luna responded. "Oh that's so not fair." Krystal replied. 

Krystal was finally done with work. She waited for Luna outside the locker room. "Sorry I took long." Luna said as she walked out. "It's okay." Krystal replied. They both began to walk out of the hotel. "Okay so what's it gonna be? Comedy or action?" Luna asked. "Can't we just have movie day tomorrow?" Krystal asked. "No. It's our tradition to have movie night on saturdays." Luna answered. Krystal sighed. "Oooo look it's our boss." Luna said. "Oh boy." Krystal said as she saw him waving at them. Luna looked at Krystal as she waved back. "What are you waiting for? Go to him." Luna said as she nudged Krystal. "Uh no thank you. I'm perfectly fine being single." Krystal replied. "Uh but your not fine on your life." Luna responded. "That's because I don't have one." Krystal said. "Exactly. You need excitement in your life and by that I mean Mr.Byun." Luna said. "Oh my god, he's walking over here. What do I do?" Krystal asked. "Just be you." Luna answered. "Hi." Baekhyun said with a smile plastered on his face. "Um..I'll wait for you in the car Krystal." Luna said before she left the two alone. Krystal bit her lip. "Hi." She said as smile formed on her face. "So are you doing anything this weekend?" Baekhyun asked. "Uh I'm having movie night with my friend Luna and you know after that I'm just gonna hang around." Krystal answered nervously. Baekhyun chuckled. "Your cute you know that?" He asked as she put strands of her hair behind her ear. "I've been told." She replied. "So do you wanna--" Baekhyun was cut off. "Um I have to go." Krystal said. "Wait but I just wanna---" Baekhyun was cut off once more. "I'm sure you got other girls to attend to." Krystal said before walked away rushing to the car. Baekhyun looked at Krystal. "What's up with her?" He asked himself before he began walking to his car. 

Luna stared at the stars through the window. "Hey Krystal...How does heaven look like?" Luna asked. "It's kinda like earth but instead it's filled with angels." Krystal answered as she poured popcorn in a bowl. Luna looked at Krystal. "Are all angels like you?" Luna asked. "What do you mean?" Krystal asked back as she got drinks. "I mean are they all good like you?" Luna asked. "No of course not...there are some who rebel against god's orders...those angels are called fallen angels.......alot of them cut out their grace...with out it they become more human than angel..they lose their wings and their powers..they forget everything that deals with heaven, angels, and god..anything that deals with the supernatural...those who choose to keep their grace usually tries to become stronger to become a god...they will steal other angel's grace..depending if they have a vessel or not...the vessel with explode due to the amount of power the body is trying to contain--" Krystal was cut off. "What do you mean by vessel?" Luna asked. "Every angel has a vessel...they will posses a human hiding it's true form...the only way for an angel to posses a human is if the human agrees to it...angels and their vessels are matched by bloodlines, some of which are preserved as cupids..however there is a time where one will not need a vessel due to being conceived by two angels, it's extremely rare and it only happens in a 1000 years...and as of right now the only angel that was conceived by two angel parents is me...." Krystal answered. "Is it the same for....hell?" Luna asked. Krystal walked to the living room holding the bowl of popcorn and the drinks. Luna grabbed her drink from Krystal's hand and the bowl of popcorn. "For the vessel, no..they don't need consent from the person their possessing...however I don't know about the others stuff---" Krystal was cut off by a knock. Krystal walked to the door and opened it. "Hi. What are you doing here?" Krystal asked. "I just came to--wait are you okay? You look pale" He asked. "Yeah im fine....I lied im not." Krystal ran to the bathroom and vomited. "I told you to not eat that shrimp." Luna said as she walked to the bathroom. After at least 10 minutes of vomiting, Krystal brushed her teeth and after wards she went to her room. "Is she okay?" Baekhyun asked. "She's fine. She always gets like this when she's about to get her period.." Luna covered . Baekhyun chuckled. "I-I mean when she's sick--" Luna was cut off. "It's okay Luna...I'm not kid, I know what women go through." Baekhyun said.

Luna nodded in embarrassment. "Uh you should go check up on her, she's in her room which is right over there." Luna said before she pointed at Krystal's room. Baekhyun shook his head. "No I think i should go--" baekhyun was cut off. "Go." She ordered. Baekhyun sighed. "Okay then." Baekhyun said before he walked to her room. "Luna I feel like i'm dying.." Krystal said as she curled herself up into a ball. Baekhyun chuckled. Krystal's eyes opened wide and and she immediately sat up. "I-I thought you left." She stuttered. "I wanted to check if your okay." He said. Krystal slightly smiled. "I'm okay." She said. "Really? But clearly you said that you feel like your dying." Baekhyun said jokingly. Krystal chuckled. Baekhyun sat down on the bed. "Thank you...for checking up on me." She replied. Baekhyun nodded with a smile plastered on his face. "What's with that smile?" She asked. Baekhyun grabbed her legs and pulled her to him to the point that their noses were touching. "Because of this." He answered before he did something that shocked Krystal...he kissed her. He pulled away and stared into her eyes. "Earlier I was trying to ask you if you wanted to go out with me.....so would you?" He said. "Yeah. I would love to." She answered. Baekhyun smiled. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7--" Baekhyun was cut off. "at 6." She said. Baekhyun chuckled. "Nice...I like a woman who takes charge." He replied. Krystal smiled. "Well...I'm just gonna go and let you have your movie night with Luna." Baekhyun said as he got up. Krystal nodded and watched as Baekhyun left. After Baekhyun left the apartment, Luna ran to the room. "So what happened?" Luna asked rapidly. Krystal touched her lips. "He took my first kiss....that's what happened." Krystal answered. Baekhyun massaged his shoulders as he entered his apartment. "You seem happy." kai said as he watched tv. "Don't you have anything else to do other than invading my apartment and my life?" Baekhyun asked with sarcasm. "No...anyway did you finally bang her?" Kai asked. "No not exactly, she's on her period...but I do have a date with her tomorrow at 6." Baekhyun answered. "That is so gross. All you had to say was no. Not tell me she's on her...you know.." Kai said. Baekhyun laughed. "Seriously Kai?...grow up." Baekhyun replied. "Just remember...don't fall for her...." Kai advised him. "Don't worry...i won't." Baekhyun responded before going to his room.