chapter 11

The fate of us

Baekhyun sighed as he sat on the couch. "Hey." Krystal said. Before Baekhyun could turn his head, she stopped him and immediatey began massaging his shoulders. "You seem stressed." Krystal said. Baekhyun groaned as he nodded. "Maybe i can help." She said with a smirk. Baekhyun remained silent as he enjoyed he massage but it soon came to an end. "Why did you stop?" Baekhyun asked pouting. Krystal walked around and the couch and Baekhyun eyed her with wide eyes. "Oh my god.." Baekhyun said in shock. She was wearing a y school girl outfit. The skirt with short enough to show her nice honey thighs and her shirt was high enough to show her y abs. She walked to him ily and then sat ontop of him. Both legs on each side of his thighs. She put her arms around his neck and smiled. "Krystal--" He was cut off when Krystal kissed him. Baekhyun pushed her back. "Krystal we shouldn't do this." Baekhyun said. Krysta refused to listen and began kissing his neck. Baekhyun moaned lowly. "Screw it." He said before he pushed Krystal off of him and onto the couch, making him be on top of her. Krystal's legs wrapped around his waist. She moaned as he kissed down her neck to her chest. He went back up to kiss her lips. Before they could continue, Baekhyun felt a pair of hands on his shoulder. Before he could even turn around he flew to the other side of the room. Krystal immediately sat up. "WHAT THE HELL KRYSTAL!!" Yong guk yelled in rage. "Y-yong guk--" Krystal was cut off when Yong Guk smacked her across her face. She stared at Yong guk in shock. "You did not only lose your ity...but you lost your ity to him?? A ING DEMON?!?" Yong guk began to yell. Before Krystal could reply, baekhyun tackled Yong Guk to the floor. "DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN!!" Baekhyun yelled as he punched him repeatedly. 

"Baekhyun stop." Krystal said as she got up from the couch. Baekhyun looked at Krystal and nodded. He stood up and immediately hugged Krystal. "Are you okay??" He asked in worry. Krystal nodded. Yong guk scoffed causing the two to seperate and look at him. "God is never going to forgive you for this...you sleeping with a demon...not just any demon but the one you have to fight to ensure that hell's gate will be closed." Yong guk said as he stood up. "Yong guk--" Krystal was cut off. "Shut up and listen." Yong guk said. "Don't talk to her like that." Baekhyun replied with anger written in his tone. Yong guk scoffed once more. "How dare you...HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH THE ENEMY?!? All of our brothers and sisters are trusting you to kill him but yet your over here having with him....you claim that it was us who banished you...who treated you un fairly....but yet it was your decisions causing us to do that...just like right now...you should always know that god is watching...that I am watching....kill him Krystal...KILL HIM RIGHT NOW--" Yong guk was cut off. "No.." She said. "excuse me?...did you just say no?" Yong guk said out of anger. Krystal nodded. You could tell that Yong guk was angry. "KILL HIM--" Yong guk was cut off. "I LOVE HIM!!" She yelled. Yong guk stared at her in shock. "I love him yong guk...please don't make me kill him..." Krystal said. Yong guk shook his head in disbelief. "You will never be forgiven...in fact..you will never be one of us Krystal...I'm no longer in your service....I'm no longer protecting you...i hope you suffer a painfull death.." Yong guk replied before he disappeared leaving a white feather falling on the ground. Baekhyun looked at Krystal. "Are you okay?" He asked. Krystal shook her head. 

A couple of days later: 

"YONG GUK!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!...Please come down..." Baekhyun pleaded. After a few seconds, Baekhyun sighed. "What is it that you want?" Yong guk said causing Baekhyun to flinch. He looked at Yong guk. "I'm going to let Krystal kill me." Baekhyun answered. Yong guk eyed Baekhyun in confusion. "What are you planning Baekhyun..." Yong guk said. Baekhyun walked to Yong guk. "Help me make Krystal hate me...I need you to help me...help me get her to kill me..." Baekhyun answered. "Why?...why would you want that?" Yong guk asked unsure. "I love her Yong guk...i  want her to live....please help me.." Baekhyun answered. Yong guk sighed. "Why should I help you huh? Your a ing demon--" Yong guk was cut off. "Think about it..you helping me will solve all of your problems...hell's gate will be closed...and I..the son of lucifer...will be dead.." Baekhyun said. Yong guk looked at Baekhyun. "Fine..i will help.." Yong guk replied. Baekhyun sighed in relief. "So what are we going to do?" Baekhyun asked. Yong guk smirked. "I just might have a perfect idea.." Yong guk answered making Baekhyun nervous of what he's planning. Yong guk chuckled. "Wait here...i'll be back in a few...I have some persuading to do." Yong guk said before he disappeared leaving his trade mark(the white feather) falling to the ground. Baekhyun sighed in frustration. "I'm sorry Krystal.." He said as if she was there. 

Baekhyun waited for Yong guk as he was told. "What the hell is taking him so long?" Baekhyun questioned. "I'm here." Yong guk said causing Baekhyun to jump. "gosh...don't do that...and why is Luna here??" Baekhyun asked. Yong guk threw luna on the couch."She's going to help yo make Krystal hate you--" Yong guk was cut off. "I am not." Luna said. "Luna please." Baekhyun pleaded. Luna stood up and looked at Baekhyun. "I thought you love Kystal--" Luna was cut off. "I do--" Baekhyun was cut off. "Then why make her hate you?" Luna asked. Baekhyun sighed. "Luna you know it's our destiny to kill each other...one has to survive and one has to die..and I can't kill her--" Baekhyun was cut off. "And she won't kill you." Luna said. "Not until she hates my guts." Baekhyun replied. Luna sighed. "How are you going to make her hate you huh? She's madly in love with you." Luna said. Baekhyun looked at Yong guk who had a smirk plastered on his face. "Your going to sleep with him." Yong guk said. "WHAT?!?" They both yelled. Yong guk chuckled. "Not literally...just make it seem as if you guys did." Yong guk answered. "No...no way...that's not only going to ruin their relationship but also my friendship with her." Luna said. "That's the point Luna...she wouldn't want to kill or be near a precious human...she'll focus her anger on Baekhyun." Yong guk replied. Luna shook her head as Baekhyun sighed. "It's the only way.." Yong guk said. 

A few hours later: 

Luna and Baekhyun laid on Krystal's bed. "Are you sure about this Baekhyun?" Luna asked. Baekhyun nodded. "It's the only way..." Baekhyun answered. Luna sighed as she sat up. "What are you doing?" He asked. "We have to make it believable.." She answered as she took off her shirt. Baekhyun did the same. They both also took of their pants and then laid under the covers. "This is really going to hurt her..." Luna said. "I know..." Baekhyun replied. "Why do this Baekhyun?...you love her right? So shouldn't you figure out a way where none of you dies?" Luna asked. Baekhyun sighed. "Cause I don't believe that...I don't believe that there is way for both of us to live....one of us have to die...its destiny Luna...and I don't want it to be Krystal...I will sacrifice my self...my love...and hell...for her..." Baekhyun answered. Luna sighed. They both flinched when they heard the front door open. "She's here.." Luna said. Baekhyun got on top of Luna. "Just trust me okay?" Baekhyun said. Luna nodded. "Ugh I had a rough day at work, there was this guy who--" Krystal stopped talking when she saw Baekhyun on the bed kissing some girl. "B-baekhyun..." She stuttered. Baekhyun immediately got off. Krystal's eyes opened wide in shock. "L-luna?" She stuttered once more. Luna and Baekhyun stared at Krystal with sorrow as tears began to fall from her eyes. "I-i.." Baekhyun stopped talking. Krystal shook her head as she ran to the front door. She opened it and ran out of the apartment. She ran down the flight of stairs all the way to the first floor. She tripped and fell. She sat up and leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath. She breath heavily and rapdily. There was only one name she could think of right now to help her. "Kai.." She called as tears fell rom her eyes.