chapter 5

The fate of us

Krystal opened her eyes squinting due to the sunlight that hit her face. She sat up and realized that she is drenched in sweat. She sighed remembering the dream she had once again with the one and only Baekhyun. She looked at Luna who was still sleeping and smiled at how cute she looked. Krystal got out of bed and walked out the room. "Hey." Krystal knew wo that voice belonged to. "Can I help you Yong Guk?" Krystal asked as she threw herself on the couch. "Why are you sweating like a pig?" Yong guk asked jokingly. "Seriously Yong Guk what are you doing here?" Krystal asked back. "I've been meaning to talk to you but it seems that you were busy." Yong guk said as he walked around the living room. "I had work and movie night with Luna." Krystal replied. Yong guk scoffed. "Get to the point Yong guk, why are you here." Krystal ordered as she massaged her shoulders. "The angels believe that you are becoming more human than angel." Yong guk finally admitted.  Krystal looked at Yong guk. "Tell them that I'm not." Krystal replied. "Why won't you go up there and tell them yourself?" Yong guk asked. "Because I can't." Krystal answered. "Why not?" Yong guk asked. "I can't." She answered. "Why can't you--" Yong guk was cut off. "BECAUSE I WAS BANISHED FROM HEAVEN!!" Krystal yelled out of frustration. "Why? Why were you banished?" Yong guk asked trying to get the truth from her. Krystal sighed as she calmed her nerves. "I disobeyed....due to that..they thought that i wasn't cut out for being an angel...they think it's a mistake for me to be born...unlike the others who were born by two angel parents....they believe I let my emotions cloud my judgement..They think i'm weak and they're right." Krystal answered.

Yong guk leaned on the wall. "you need to go--" Krystal was cut off. "Look....I understand that your falling for the human ways...but your rightful place is standing beside god...we have work to do--" Yong guk was cut off. "You just don't get it Yong Guk...angels are emotionless...never permitted to have feelings or free will...we're basically statues...we're cold, loyal, and have no choice but to listen...maybe it's just me..but...my loyalty to humans go far beyond my loyalty to angels--" Krystal was cut off. "And that's your problem...us angels are a family...all of our brothers and sister are counting on you...but you just keep letting them down for the sake of humanity...emotions are doorways to dout as well as weakness. That's why many angels don't have faith in you...they all believe this battle that your going to face is gonna be your last....I'm here because I still have faith in you....god still has faith in you...come back to us...your banishment will be resigned....but...only if you go back to the way you once were...the one that everyone respected..the one that everyone wanted to be...the one that showed leadership...the one that everyone had faith in...that Krystal Jung is what we're hoping to get back." Yong guk explained. Krystal scoffed. "You don't see what I'm seeing Yong Guk...angels are heartless...any signs of emotions and we're done for...they banished me from heaven because of that...they saw weakness...I can't go back up there...feelings and free will is something that--" Krystal was cut off. "Your an angel warrior....a guardian...a leader...like I said..emotions are doorways to dout and weakness---" Yong guk was cut off. "You need to see what I am seeing Yong guk...humans just don't live to live...they find a purpose...we on the other hand can't because we're being controlled...we have no free will...we can't do anything...and if we fall out of line then we get banished from our own homes...and you still call them family?" Krystal explained. Yong Guk scoffed. "Krystal--" Yong guk was cut off.

"Do you know who your really resembling?...lucifer...the king of hell...god should be glad...no scratch that..he should be proud that i love humans...that I am loyal to them more than I am to angels...I just don't understand any more...is he becoming like the king of hell??" Krystal questioned. Yong guk walked to Krystal and slapped her. "How dare you speak of god like that?...don't you ever say that. I'm trying to persuade you to come back with me to heaven, to join us again. But your stuck here on earth..angels are god's attendants, messengers, and his soldiers in war...god did indeed want us to love humans as much as he did...but he DID NOT...want us to forget our purpose...to serve him." Yong guk replied with frustration. "Get out." Krystal said with a low town. "Krystal--" Yong gu was cut off. "GET OUT!!" She yelled. Yong guk sighed and did as he was told teleporting back to heaven. "Krystal.." Luna called as she walked out of the room. "Oh hey Luna how was your sleep--" Krystal was cut off. "You never told me that you were banished from heaven...." Luna said. Krystal sighed. "You were listening?" Krystal asked. Luna nodded as she walked to her. "Luna please...I'll explain all to you later....please let me just get some rest." Krystal said. Before luna could reply, Krystal already left to her room. Luna sighed. She flinched when she heard a knock. She walked to the door and opened it. "Oh mr.byun what are you doing here?" Luna asked. "Please just call me Baekhyun...and i heard yelling, i just wanted to make sure everything is okay." Baekhyun answered. "Aw that is so sweet." Kai said as he walked to the door. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Kai can you please leave."  Baekhyun ordered. "No i'm good." Kai replied. "I wasn't asking" Baekhyun responded. Kai smirked. "So where is the wonderful lady that he is taking out?" Kai asked Luna. "Um...she's...she's sleeping." Luna answered. They both nodded. "Well I'll come by later." Baekhyun said. Luna smiled and nodded. "Don't forget to bring flowers." Luna said before she closed the door. Kai and Baekhyun went to their apartment. "Your so aggravating." Baekhyun said as he threw himself to on the couch. Kai chuckled. "So who was that girl? The y bestfriend?" Kai asked in amusement. Baekhyun scoffed. "She's off limits." Baekhyun replied. "What, why? you want her too?" Kai asked. "No stupid. She has a boyfriend." Baekhyun answered. "I can change that." Kai said as he walked towards the door. "No sit your down. Her and her boyfriend are off limits." Baekhyun ordered. Kai sighed. "Your lucky we're friends otherwise I wouldn't listen to you." Kai said as he threw himself on the couch. "You think we're friends?" Baekhyun asked in a amusement. Kai nodded. "We're more like frenemies though." Kai answered. Baekhyun chuckled. "Well I got to go. Have fun on your date tonight." Kai said before he disappeared. 

After a while, it became 6 o'clock. "How do I look?" Krystal asked with a worried expression. "You look nice." Luna answered with a smile. "I think I look ugly." Krystal said sadly. Luna giggled. "you look fine." Luna replied. They both then heard a knock. "He's here." They both said at the same time. "Nervous?" Luna asked. Krystal nodded rapidly. "Just be you and you'll be fine." Luna said. krystal nodded once more. She walked to the door and opened it, revealing Baekhyun who was wearing a suit while holding a dozen of red roses. "Wow...you look...beautiful." Baekhyun said with a smile plastered on his face. Krystal blushed. "You look beautiful--I mean handsome." Krystal said causing both of them to chuckle. "Oh um these are for you." Baekhyun said as he handed her the roses. Krystal smiled as she took them. "Just give a minute." Krystal said. Baekhyun nodded. Krystal went to her room. "He gave me roses Luna!! Roses!!' Krystal jumped in excitement. Luna grinned at her cuteness. "Okay you need to go." Luna said as she took the roses from Krystal. "Okay okay, wish me luck." Krystal replied. "Have fun." Luna said as she saw Krystal walking to the door. "Ready?" Baekhyun asked. Krystal in-haled and ex-haled to calm her nerves. "Ready." She answered.