chapter 3

The fate of us

Krystal stared at Baekhyun who still has that smirk plastered on his face. "Oh...Well...nice to meet you...Mr.Byun." Krystal said with a slight smile. Baekhyun gave her a nod. Krystal flinched when she heard a glass shatter. "Excuse me Mr.Byun." The man said. Baekhyun nodded. "HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL!!" The man yelled as he left the two alone. "Um..i have to get back to work." Krystal said before she walking back to the table to pick up the tray of food and glass cups. "Is it unprofessional if I say that you look beautiful in that dress?" Baekhyun asked with a smile on his face. Krystal looked at Baekhyun and smiled. "Extremely." Krystal answered before heading back to the kitchen with the tray in her hands. "So who was that you was talking to?" Luna asked. "Our new boss." Krystal answered sadly. "Shouldn't you be glad our last boss left? I mean he tried to you before..." Luna said. "Okay one I told you to not say that out loud..two, I am glad... and three he's the new guy.." Krystal replied. "New guy?" Luna asked. Krystal sighed. "The one in the... dream." Krystal whispered. "THAT'S HIM!!" Luna yelled earning stares from their co-workers. "Jeez you really need to learn how to yell at these types of moments." Krystal replied. "Sorry..but seriously...he's hot." Luna said. Krystal sighed once more. "You should go talk to him." Luna suggested. Krystal shook her head. "No No No." Krystal refused.

"Why not?" Luna asked. "Because...I'm not here to fall in love...god sent me down here for a mission...that I don't know about yet.." Krystal answered. "Exactly. You don't know what it is yet...I mean what if he's giving you a break...letting you go?" Luna asked. "Luna if he were to do that..then angels would have been down here trying to kill me.. Do is it look like angels are down here trying to kill me?" Krystal asked. "Wait what?" Luna asked rapidly. "Luna calm down, I'm kidding." Krystal said. Luna glared at her as Krystal went to the sink and began washing dishes. Luna went to Krystal. "Angels can't kill...can they? I mean they're angels." Luna asked. "Not all angels do...only the angel warrior's." Krystal replied. "Meaning you." Luna responded. Krystal stopped and looked at Krystal. "I've never killed an angel before...nor a human...but I have killed other things." Krystal said. "Like what?" Luna asked. Krystal sighed before starting to wash the dishes again. "Mainly demons...I'm sorry but that's all I can say..I revealed to much." Krystal answered. "Those things actually exist?" Luna asked. "Yea...there's a lot you don't know...for your own safety...I suggest you stop asking about it." Krystal answered. 

After a while Krystal finally finished work. She went to the locker room and changed. After wards she exited out of the hotel. "Hi." Krystal groaned knowing who that voice belonged to. She turned around. "Hi Mr.Byun." Krystal said. "You don't have to call me that Krystal. You out of work." Baekhyun replied. "But your still my boss." Krystal responded before she turned around and began on walking. Baekhyun followed her. "Want a ride?" He asked. "No thanks I have two legs which can walk." Krystal answered with hint of aggravation in her voice. "I insist--" Baekhyun was cut off. "It's fine...I'm sure you have other girls to go to." Krystal said. "I do." Baekhyun replied. Krystal frowned. "But I would prefer a woman." Baekhyun added with a smile plastered on his face. Krystal smiled. "See you later Mr.Byun." Krystal replied as she continued walking. Baekhyun stopped walking and stared at her as she walked. He saw how she naturally swayed her hips causing her and thighs to shake. "Ooo That's just y." He said. His smile disappeared as he walked to his car. "I can't believe I have to kill you....your so innocent." Baekhyun thought. 

Krystal finally made it home. Even though her legs hurt she still loved the exercise. She walked to the elevator and pressed the button. "Hi." Krystal looked to her left. "Were you waiting for me?...Mr.Byun." Krystal asked with a slight smirk on her face. "Uh no..." He lied. Krystal chuckled. The elevator door opened and they both walked in. They both clicked the button causing their hands to touch. Krystal immediately moved. "So was the uniform always like that?" Baekhyun asked. "Uh no, it was a blue color shirt with white shorts but they changed it a 2 months ago." Krystal answered. Baekhyun nodded. "I like it....it makes you look hot." Baekhyun replied. "Again..your my boss...so go after some other girl." Krystal responded.  Baekhyun chuckled. He walked to Krystal causing to her back up against the wall. "And Again...I prefer a woman." He said as he leaned close to her face. They stared at each other's eyes. The elevator door opened. "I'm sorry Mr.Byun but I'm not interested." Krystal said before she pushed him away and walked out of the elevator. Baekhyun walked out and watched her walk to her apartment. "Sure your not." Baekhyun said out loud. Krystal looked at Baekhyun and smiled at him as she unlocked her door. "And I'm sure your not interested in me Mr.Byun." Krystal said before walking her apartment. She sighed in relief as she closed the door. She walked to the living room and threw her purse on the couch. She tied up her hair in a pony tail as she walked to her room. "Hi." Krystal jumped in fear and immediately swung, punching the guy in the face. "OW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" He yelled as he held his cheek. "W-WHO ARE YOU?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" She yelled as she kept her guard up. "I'm an angel, you dimwit." He said as he rubbed his cheek. "Oh...why didn't you say so?" She asked as she sat on her bed. "Well you PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!!" He began to yell. "what is your name?" Krystal asked. "My name is Yong Guk....Bang Yong Guk." He answered. "okay, Yong Guk why are you here?" Krystal asked. "To help you." He answered. "With what?" She asked. "To kill someone who is after you." Yong guk answered. "Why is someone trying to kill me?" She answered in panic. "Because...it's destiny..." Yong guk answered causing Krystal to look at him in confusion.