chapter 1

The fate of us

If the text is blue..then it is a dream. 

"." Krystal cursed as she looked at the rain pouring outside. "Are angels even aloud to curse?" Her best friend Luna asked. Krystal scoffed. "No..but when you have to live in a world like this, God better make an exception." Krystal replied. Luna chuckled as she saw Krystal ruffle her hair. "Do you think you can give me a ride?" Krystal asked Luna, using her cuteness against Luna. "I didn't bring my car with me today because my boyfriend was the one that drove me here...and he will be the one to pick me up." Luna answered. Krystal frowned. "I guess I have to walk." Krystal said sadly. "No you can come with us, he'll drop you off." Luna insisted. Krystal shook her head. "No thank you, I'm fine." She replied with a smile. Krystal hated being a third wheel. "Are you sure?" Luna asked. Krystal nodded with a smile. They both flinched when they heard a honk. "It's your y boyfriend." Krystal said jokingly. Luna giggled. "I'll see you tomorrow Krystal." Luna replied before she ran outside to the car and quickly got in. Krystal smiled at them as they kissed. "I wish I had something like that." Krystal thought. Krystal sighed as she ruffled her hair once more. Then, she left the building and began walking home. After a while, Krystal finally made it home. She walked in the building and walked to the elevator. She ruffled her wet hair as she waited for the elevator. The elevator opened and she walked in. She clicked her floor number and the door began to close. Krystal flinched when she saw a hand stop the door's from closing.

A man walked in with a suitcase. Krystal figured that he's moving in. The elevator closed. Krystal kept her distance from him. She knew he was staring at her. She felt like he was burning a whole in her skull. They both kept quiet. She took a quick glance at him and then looked at the floor. The door elevator opened and Krystal immediately walked out. She walked down the hallway. She knew he was following her. "Why are you following me?" She asked as she faced him causing him to stop walking. The man gave her a small smirk. "My apartment is on this floor." He answered calmly. Krystal blushed in embarrassment as she stared at the ground. The guy chuckled slightly. "My name is Baekhyun." He said. Krystal looked at him as he held his hand out to shake her hand. "Krystal." She replied as she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you...Krystal." He responded with a smirk before he kissed her hand. Krystal slightly smiled. "I have to go." Krystal said. Baekhyun nodded still with a smirk plastered on his face. Krystal smiled and then turned around; starting to walk to her apartment. Krystal unlocked her door. She looked to her right and to her surprise he wasn't there anymore. She looked around but he wasn't in the hallway at all. Krystal frowned before walking in her apartment. Her apartment was decent. It wasn't as amazing as the other apartments in the building. She didn't find it necessary to have a luxury apartment. She took off her heels and then her jacket which she threw on the table before walking to her room. After taking a nice warm shower, Krystal got in her shorts and t-shirt. She threw herself on her bed and grabbed her dairy. She opened it and grabbed the pen from her desk. Right after that, she began on writing. 

"Dear diary....More and more I wonder what god plan's are for me....he said that I have to wait for the right time...right time for what? What am I waiting for exactly?..what do I have to do?....It is bad?...or is it good?...sigh...everyday I become stronger....these past few months my back has been really hurting...but of course that's due to my wings which are dying to come out...I can't let it...not when I live in this world...when I live on earth....everday becomes harder...becomes more frustrating...I need to know why...I need to know why god sent me here...what is he planning?...My head hurts just trying to think about it....sigh....i know it's not angel like to say this but this world is so ing cruel...I hate it here. What did i do to deserve this type of punishment....god says it's not a punishment but it feels like it...One of my many few friends I have in this world is Luna...she knows who I am...she knows where i come from...how she found out?..It's because of my stupid wings which burst out of my back when I was with her at her house..it's kinda hard to lie when she clearly saw it... Can't I just go back home?....sigh.....What exactly am I needed for in this world? Is there someone I have to protect?...is there something I have to kill?...

Krystal threw the diary to the wall in frustration she in-haled and ex-haled slowly to calm her nerves. As an angel, it seems weird to have an anger problem which Krystal has. She sighed as she got off the bed. She walked to the kitchen and got herself a glass of orange juice. Krystal made her way to the living room and laid on the couch. She laid there for a while, trying to collect her thoughts and soon....Out of boredom, she dozed off. 

She walked to her bed room noticing her room door open. She walked in but no one was in there. She looked at herself in the mirror. She closed her eyes, in-haled and ex-haled slowly as she massaged her shoulders. Her eyes snapped right open when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Through the mirror she looked at the man...it was Baekhyun...the man she met earlier. She tried to move but he held her waist tighter. She looked at him smirking. She was worried and scared that her body started to shake. "Don't worry...I won't hurt you." He said with a caring tone. He then began on kissing her neck. At first Krystal tried to push him but she soon began to like it. He began to lift up her t-shirt slowly revealing perfect body. He went from her neck to her lips. Krystal moaned in the kiss due to him touching her thighs. His hands roamed on her body feasting for more. He started to kiss her neck again. Krystal leaned her head to the side giving him better access. She saw him make marks on her neck making her moan. His hands went to her shorts slowly putting his right hand in them. "Wait.." She said. He didn't listen but continued. "Stop..." She said. He didn't stop. "Stop.." She said once more. But of course he didn't listen. "STOP!!" 

Krystal rose up, drenched in sweat. She breathed rapidly. Her body shook not from fear or shock but from lust. She was ...extremely . She went to the kitchen to get some water. She flinched when she heard a knock. She placed the glass cup on the counter and went to the door. She opened it and to her surprise it's Baekhyun. "What are you doing here?" She asked rapidly. "i was just hoping to get some sugar." Baekhyun answered. Krystal just stood there staring at him. He was indeed handsome and not to mention y. "um..is that a no?" He asked. "What?" She asked. "Is that a no for some sugar?...for my coffee." Baekhyun said. "Oh..i'll go get it." She replied. Baekhyun was about to walk in. "No. You stay here...I'll be back." She said. Baekhyun rose his hands up in the air in defeat and gave her a smile with a nod. Krystal slightly smiled and went to the kitchen. After a minute, she came back to the door and handed him a cup of sugar. Baekhyun smiled. "thanks." he said. Krystal nodded. He was about to leave but stopped and faced her again. "The sugar was just an excuse to see you...Krystal." Baekhyun said turning his smile into a smirk. Krystal looked at him as he walked away. She closed the door and leaned against it. All she thought about was ripping all his clothes off. Krystal slapped herself. "WHAT TYPE OF ANGEL THINKS OF THIS?!?!" Krystal thought.  Baekhyun opened his apartment. "Did you meet her?" Baekhyun scoffed. "I would like for you to not appear in my apartment at anytime you want...kai." Baekhyun replied. Kai chuckled as he leaned against the wall. "Don't forget Baekhyun..I'm not just anyone..." Kai responded. Baekhyun sighed. "yea yea I know..your the devil's son." Baekhyun said put the cup of sugar on the table in the kitchen. "So...she had a dream yet?" Kai asked. Baekhyun smirked. "of course." Baekhyun answered. "That must be so hard to control yourself after you have a crazy dream..especially if your meeting the one who was in it." Kai said. Baekhyun chuckled. "That's what makes it more fun." Baekhyun replied as he got a cup of water. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Kai asked. Baekhyun looked at Kai. "Yea...incredibly beautiful.." Baekhyun answered.