Valentines Math (Kyuhyun)

Troublesome Love School

At home you realize what day tomorrow is: 14th February… Valentines day! You think about making chocolate for him then you blush and try to get away from these crazy idea. Yet you always wanted to make chocolate. Once you started googling ideas for Valentines chocolate you fell in love with the designs. Since it’s your first time they probably won’t taste good but you want to try anyways. 3 hours later you finished two chocolate gifts. Its not perfect but for your first time its pretty good.

Next day in school. Your classes are over already all you have left is the math lesson with Kyuhyun. “_____ Are you going to give chocolate to anyone?” Anni asks you looking in the pink paper bag filled with the chocolate you made yesterday. “Not quite sure yet…” you murmur “what about you?” “I’l give it to Donghae.” She says proud but blushing. You smile “That’s great I bet something will happen between you too!” “Really do you think so?” “Yeah sure if not now, then at least white day something will happen.” You giggle. “Well anyways since I’m giving chocolate you have to give some to… Kyuhyun!” “Are you crazy?” You shout and realize everyone is looking at you like crazy but then they start to chat again. “Your overreacting shows me that I was right. But you have two, so one for Yesung too?” “A-anyways I have a lesson now.” You say and run to the classroom in which you meet Kyuhyun.

"Late as always." He says shaking his head in disapproval. "I’m not even late…?" ‘You see him having 4 valentines bags all filled with chocolate. Probably from different girls you never knew that he was that popular with girls… it isn’t surprising either though. "Sit down lets start. He says eyeing your valentines bag." He seriously helped you with math. He didn’t tease you or made fun out of you once which surprised you quite a bit. That’s why you want to give him your chocolate as a thanks. "You are really dumber then expected." he says smiling. ‘No chocolate for you anymore I was almost thankful…’ "thanks?" You say annoyed. "Who is that chocolate for though?" he asks leaning over smiling. "I don’t know, why?" You say truthfully. "You made chocolate without thinking for who? You are quite special dumb huh. Give it to me." He says. "W-what why… you have enough already anyways." you say. "Don’t be jealous. I want your chocolate ____. Do you like me?" he smiles. "No not at all!" you say nervously. "Then it shouldn’t be a problem." You sigh and take out the chocolate. "Feed me with it" he says still smiling. "N-No it probably doesn’t taste nice anyway." you say frustrated. "You made it yourself right? I don’t expect much anyways." He takes the chocolate and opens the wrapping. Then he pouts "Feed me I cant move my hands anymore. And you don’t like me so its not a problem." Nervously you take a piece and move it closer to his mouth. Kyuhyun seems so frustrated with your speed that he just came closer and took it with his mouth. A little more and he would had bitten your fingers. You blushing check his face for a reaction. He eats it all and smiles "The best chocolate I ever ate good job ____." He pats your head and takes the other chocolate and his leftovers. "See you tomorrow." He says. "Thanks…" you murmur smiling to yourself.

At home you see some leftovers of the chocolate you made. You take a piece to try it and you almost puked. Seems like you mixed sugar and salt. It tasted like hell- you realize this is something you gave Kyuhyun… he ate it… he said it tasted nice… why would he lie for you?