Future task part 1

Troublesome Love School

You shake your head and withdraw your hand from his. "Really what are you doing." You sigh 'Park ___ come back to your senses. His character is bad remember how he talked to you show some strength!' You think but suddenly he shows you the cutest smile you ever saw "Sorry, I thought you are new? I was showing you the way to the library." You blushed "I-it's alright I'll follow you you you don't have to hold my hand for this" Suddenly he started laughing "did you really believe that I was serious? Seriously how stupid are you. This is going to be a fun year." You entered the library and tried to go to a crowded area but Kyuhyun pulled you to the empty area. "We can have more fun there" he says

. Annoyed you sit down in front of him. "Let's write our ideas down first... if you have any." He says and starts writing something and glances through some books. You started to write some ideas down. Unknowingly you look up thinking 'He sure does look good studying like this... I wish his character would be as good as his looks- Stop thinking about him ugh!' you quickly return to your notes. You can't work like this, with someone like him facing you... you decide to stand up saying "I'll search for some books." "Which one?" He asks and looks up. "I have no specific book in mind. I'll look through some.." you say and go away. "Don't get lost." He says as you leave. "As if" you murmur. 

You notice the library is quite big. After you calmed down and gazed at the library you start looking for some books you could actually need. While searching you see two of you classmates, Ryeowook and Jacqui they seem more interested in each other than in the task. You giggle while you continue to look for useful books. 'He will think I'm even more stupid when I don't return with any books... why do I even care what he thinks about me? Ugh Park ____ contain your feelings!" suddenly you feel a persons body. Taller than you and firm you look up and see a black haired good looking boy. You shriek back and bow "I'm sorry." He smiles "Don't worry, when I'm deep in thought I also run into people" with that he goes away and you keep searching. You decide to pick some random books about Careers, Internships and guides about things one can do after school, but sadly one of the wise-looking books is quite high and you can't reach it. You try to reach it but fail, you lose balance and suddenly you find yourself in warm arms of someone...